• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No Payment Method is displayed

palamaster

Dear forum,

I have spent days searching for answers for my seemengly simple problem but could not find any.

I have installed and configured 0.71 according to the instructions.

I currently have a credit card, paypal and money order payement modules installed.

In my understanding once direct payment is enabled, on checkout_payment I should see yet another form of payment similar to my credit card. Problem #1 - I see no extra payment options, but my pre-existing ones. Problem #2 - if I choose express checkout instead - so after successfully going through PayPal sandbox I get back to the site where I am directed to checkout_payment page with error in red displayed "Please select a payment method for your order". Debug is enabled and no emails have been received.

What do I do wrong?

Thanks again

Get a program like BeyondCompare to install the module. You must've missed something.

Thanks a lot for such a promt response.

I should have mentioned that I have copied your entire 0.71 package without changing it, completely overwriting my files. I thought I will make it to work as is first and then merge with mine using "compare-it" to preserve my features, such as coupon code and others.

I am having the exact same problem and I too have installed it on a test site and overwritten the files entirely. i also implented some of the fixes that i found in the support forum but nothing works..

The only difference in our problems is that my problem happens on a live site and only to customers who do not have an account with me or have allowed the system to create an account, logged off and back on again.

I am having the exact same problem and I too have installed it on a test site and overwritten the files entirely. i also implented some of the fixes that i found in the support forum but nothing works..

The only difference in our problems is that my problem happens on a live site and only to customers who do not have an account with me or have allowed the system to create an account, logged off and back on again.

My problem was incorrect configuration. Check the Payment Zone. I set it for none and it works like a charm now.

My problem was incorrect configuration. Check the Payment Zone. I set it for none and it works like a charm now.

*sigh* Thanks, but that isnt my problem. Mine has always been set to none.

=(