• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Column Controller - HELP NEEDED!

scottmason

Hi

Can anybody help

I have installed the Column Controller contribution, manually as I had one other contribution installed, namely, Basic Design Pack.

I made all the changes and included all the files suggested. Then Imported the SQL file into PHPmyAdmin. All looks fine in the database.

When I go to my admin screen, it looks pretty much the same as beofre, I don?t get an option to control any columns under my tools heading. And when I click on any of the links, ie configuration, Modules, Catalogue etc, I am met with a blank page apart from the osCommerce heading at the top.

When I click on tools, I get an error message - Error: Backup directory does not exist. Please set this in configure.php

PLEEEASE HELP! As I really want to be able to use this mod.

Many thanks in advance

Best regards

Scott Mason

OK,

I did a fresh install on everything, installed Column Controller first, all worked fine. Then installed Basic Design Pack.

I now have access to all the Column Controller tools but none of them seem to work. Is this because the Basic Design pack is overriding everything?

Has anybody else had this problem.

cheers

Scott

Edited by scottmason