• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

protx error

metalkakkarot

Ive installed the protx module. and have put in the right vendor name and encryption pass..

but i get this error

Incomplete information submitted. The VendorTxCode field may be missing or you may have used an incorrect encryption password.

there are other fields in the protx module that need o be filled but i dont know what they want in there.

can someone give me detailed information on what goes in each section of the protx module. (I am still in test mode)

Thankyou

• 3 weeks later...
Ive installed the protx module. and have put in the right vendor name and encryption pass..

but i get this error

Incomplete information submitted. The VendorTxCode field may be missing or you may have used an incorrect encryption password.

there are other fields in the protx module that need o be filled but i dont know what they want in there.

can someone give me detailed information on what goes in each section of the protx module. (I am still in test mode)

Thankyou

Hey,

Just wondering if you got the solution to this ever? I have exactly this problem and need help quick!

Cheers

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
Hey,

Just wondering if you got the solution to this ever? I have exactly this problem and need help quick!

Cheers

Paul

I had this problem - for me it was caused by using shipping zones. Stop using that and it works fine (just need to find a way of stopping orders from dodgy countries now...)

M.