• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal

mels

I have installed Paypal. When a customer goes to use it, the payment module opens in the same window which then the customer doesnt finish the checkout process because they are not redirected back to the checkout. Where do I put in the HTML _blank for it to open in a seperate smaller window. And if you could give me the correct HTML lines to use.

Thanks in advance

Mels

I have installed Paypal. When a customer goes to use it, the payment module opens in the same window which then the customer doesnt finish the checkout process because they are not redirected back to the checkout. Where do I put in the HTML _blank for it to open in a seperate smaller window. And if you could give me the correct HTML lines to use.

Thanks in advance

Mels

Install the PayPal IPN contirbution

My Contributions

Henry Smith

Ok I installed the new paypal contribution and paypal still opened in the same window. Will the new installation take the shopper back to the checkout after payment?

I tried through the sandbox but it seems they are having technical difficulties.