Sign in to follow this  
msgeek17

Coolmenu not showing on category pages

I am having an issue with my coolmenu. It was working yesterday but I made some changes and I can't figure out where I messed it up. My coolmenu is showing on the main page and on shipping, contact, conditions, etc but when you click on a category or any subcategory it is a blank menu. Can someone let me know which file I would need to adjust to fix this? I'm pretty sure I know what code I need to add, just need to know what file controls this. If you need me to post a particular file, let me know. Thanks in advance!!! Here's my website so you can see what I mean:

My Webpage

Edited by msgeek17

I am having an issue with my coolmenu. It was working yesterday but I made some changes and I can't figure out where I messed it up. My coolmenu is showing on the main page and on shipping, contact, conditions, etc but when you click on a category or any subcategory it is a blank menu. Can someone let me know which file I would need to adjust to fix this? I'm pretty sure I know what code I need to add, just need to know what file controls this. If you need me to post a particular file, let me know. Thanks in advance!!! Here's my website so you can see what I mean:

My Webpage

The link is password protected, can't get in.

My Contributions

Henry Smith