• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping calculated by Zip Code

tmgrood

All I want to do is have calculated shipping via USPS by the buyers zip code.

I have my USPS account all set up and seems to be working fine. I am on their production server.

I live in Washington state and when testing I'm getting the same shipping price on shipments to California and New York and thats my problem.

I only ship within the US and offer Express, Priority and Parcel. Those options are showing up fine along with the weight of products during checkout.

I have my Country of Origin set up as US, Postal Code from where I am is set up in Admin/Configuration/Shipping Packaging.

Under Admin/Modules/Shipping I have USPS enabled but not sure if I need to enter each state in there. Right now its set at none.

Under Admin/Locations/Countries I have all US states listed.

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated because ive done searches in the forums and have read the Knowledge Base.

I'm a victim of circumstance

All I want to do is have calculated shipping via USPS by the buyers zip code.

I have my USPS account all set up and seems to be working fine. I am on their production server.

I live in Washington state and when testing I'm getting the same shipping price on shipments to California and New York and thats my problem.

I only ship within the US and offer Express, Priority and Parcel. Those options are showing up fine along with the weight of products during checkout.

I have my Country of Origin set up as US, Postal Code from where I am is set up in Admin/Configuration/Shipping Packaging.

Under Admin/Modules/Shipping I have USPS enabled but not sure if I need to enter each state in there. Right now its set at none.

Under Admin/Locations/Countries I have all US states listed.

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated because ive done searches in the forums and have read the Knowledge Base.

Quoted figures are changing for me for a 26lb package

I set my real address and was quoted

Changed my location to Beverly Hill, CA 90210 and the figures changed to

My Contributions

Henry Smith

Quoted figures are changing for me for a 26lb package

I set my real address and was quoted

Changed my location to Beverly Hill, CA 90210 and the figures changed to

Hey Henry,

So I wonder why CA and NY were showing the same for me. It did change from my zip to CA but CA to NY shouldnt be the same.

I'm curious if I have this set right.