• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help - PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN_v3.1.5(No PayPal Transaction Information Available)?

hnzzyanglin

I install oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113 and PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN_v3.1.5

but the order's Status in the admin/orders.php not update

it's said:

Transaction Activity

Date Status Details Action Gross Fee Net Amount

No PayPal Transaction Information Available (a4be0f262d47444e165f641e637ee7a5)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but in the test mode use 'a4be0f262d47444e165f641e637ee7a5' to test the paypal ipn

the orders can update

Transaction Activity

Mar. 18, 2006 Completed Details $0.01 $0.01 $0.00

I receive many email form the website like:

------------------------------------------------------

PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN Debug Email Notification

mc_gross=46.99

invoice=908

item_number1=500 Gold

payer_id=SB3P4FKEHYGPG

tax=0.00

payment_date=10:30:40 Mar 17, 2006 PST

option_selection1_1=wrongy

payment_status=Completed

charset=windows-1252

mc_shipping=0.00

mc_handling=0.00

first_name=richard

mc_fee=1.80

notify_version=2.1

custom=d7d4565c068a21e7bb6c215b45f82e01

payer_status=unverified

[email protected]

num_cart_items=1

mc_handling1=0.00

verify_sign=AjcXREel5W2onptpfdRsx19RBGLsAB6XzSakxS7piQaAvfYTvndCQyh9

[email protected]

mc_shipping1=0.00

option_name1_1=To Character

txn_id=7MC031206S0790807

payment_type=instant

last_name=cooper

item_name1=World of Warcraft EU/Talnivarr Alliance/

[email protected]

payment_fee=1.80

quantity1=1

receiver_id=P9JXJ498AFYMC

txn_type=cart

mc_gross_1=46.99

mc_currency=USD

residence_country=GB

payment_gross=46.99

PayPal Response

VERIFIED

Connection Type

curl: transport: ssl:// domain: www.paypal.com port: 443

Email and Business ID config

Store Configuration Settings

Primary PayPal Email Address: [email protected]

Business ID: [email protected]

PayPal Configuration Settings

PayPal Transaction ID: 7MC031206S0790807

for help what's wrong with me ?

osCommerce

I install oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113 and PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN_v3.1.5

but the order's Status in the admin/orders.php not update

it's said:

Transaction Activity

No PayPal Transaction Information Available (a4be0f262d47444e165f641e637ee7a5)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but in the test mode use 'a4be0f262d47444e165f641e637ee7a5' to test the paypal ipn

the orders can update

Transaction Activity

Mar. 18, 2006 Completed Details $0.01 $0.01 $0.00

I receive many email form the website like:

PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN Debug Email Notification

mc_gross=46.99

invoice=908

item_number1=500 Gold

payer_id=SB3P4FKEHYGPG

tax=0.00

payment_date=10:30:40 Mar 17, 2006 PST

option_selection1_1=wrongy

payment_status=Completed

charset=windows-1252

mc_shipping=0.00

mc_handling=0.00

first_name=richard

mc_fee=1.80

notify_version=2.1

custom=d7d4565c068a21e7bb6c215b45f82e01

payer_status=unverified

[email protected]

num_cart_items=1

mc_handling1=0.00

verify_sign=AjcXREel5W2onptpfdRsx19RBGLsAB6XzSakxS7piQaAvfYTvndCQyh9

[email protected]

mc_shipping1=0.00

option_name1_1=To Character

txn_id=7MC031206S0790807

payment_type=instant

last_name=cooper

item_name1=World of Warcraft EU/Talnivarr Alliance/

[email protected]

payment_fee=1.80

quantity1=1

receiver_id=P9JXJ498AFYMC

txn_type=cart

mc_gross_1=46.99

mc_currency=USD

residence_country=GB

payment_gross=46.99

PayPal Response

VERIFIED

Connection Type

curl: transport: ssl:// domain: www.paypal.com port: 443

Email and Business ID config

Store Configuration Settings

PayPal Configuration Settings

PayPal Transaction ID: 7MC031206S0790807

for help what's wrong with me ?

Anybody can find the problem? form the Notification Email ?

osCommerce

Anybody can find the problem? form the Notification Email ?

I was having the problem of no IPN information appearing too. I actually found the solution (in my case anyway) outside of this forum.

Just check that the PRIMARY email address of the Paypal account (I had to use a different address linked to the same account in testing) and the Paypal IPN address in the module admin are identical.

I changed these and it's all working fine!

But In my payal account all email is the same

Now I have receive hundred of Email Notification but the order's state not update

like "No PayPal Transaction Information Available (a4be0f262d47444e165f641e637ee7a5) "

osCommerce

But In my payal account all email is the same

Now I have receive hundred of Email Notification but the order's state not update

like "No PayPal Transaction Information Available (a4be0f262d47444e165f641e637ee7a5) "

Have you turned off debug emails in Admin, and set the order status as per the install intructions.

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on a situation for me. My IPN module has been working fine, however this morning, a customer has twice attempted to place the same order (obviously the first attempt failed), both attempts are logged in the order table in admin and are at status Preparing [Paypal IPN], but are not appearing in the Paypal IPN table?

I have contacted the customer, but have not yet received a response but that fact that the order was placed twice, assures me that this wasn't an abandoned cart. Does anyone know what could cause this, does the fact that it is not showing in the Paypal IPN table mean that the IPN hasn't been registered? Or could this just be a delay in the IPN being returned?

Best Regards

Donna

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on a situation for me. My IPN module has been working fine, however this morning, a customer has twice attempted to place the same order (obviously the first attempt failed), both attempts are logged in the order table in admin and are at status Preparing [Paypal IPN], but are not appearing in the Paypal IPN table?

I have contacted the customer, but have not yet received a response but that fact that the order was placed twice, assures me that this wasn't an abandoned cart. Does anyone know what could cause this, does the fact that it is not showing in the Paypal IPN table mean that the IPN hasn't been registered? Or could this just be a delay in the IPN being returned?

Best Regards

Donna

Got this once when doing a lazy test. Got to patpal but did not go on with putting in any details.

Got this once when doing a lazy test. Got to patpal but did not go on with putting in any details.

Can you explain, apologies but i do not understand you reply....as i said i doubt it is an abandoned cart issue, as a): i ran RCS and there is no entry for this order, b ) the customer has attempted to complete the transaction twice, at separate times (approx 15 mins apart) hence two entries into the orders table.

Best Regards

Donna

Edited by Trout69

Can you explain, apologies but i do not understand you reply....as i said i doubt it is an abandoned cart issue, as a): i ran RCS and there is no entry for this order, b ) the customer has attempted to complete the transaction twice, at separate times (approx 15 mins apart) hence two entries into the orders table.

Best Regards

Donna

Basically, an abondoned cart.

Basically, an abondoned cart.

Coopco, i don't mean to sound harsh here but i've explained to you 2 reasons why i doubt this is an abandoned cart and u seem to have completely ignored them.

As i said, how many customers will attempt the transaction twice for the same products approximately 15mins apart and abandon the cart twice, and secondly, i have the recover cart sales contribution installed, which picks up abandoned carts...

So a more suitable or at least a more detailed answer to back up your 'theory' that this is an abandoned cart would be much appreciated, as i see nothing that backs up what you are saying, under these circumstances.

Best Regards

Donna

Coopco, i don't mean to sound harsh here but i've explained to you 2 reasons why i doubt this is an abandoned cart and u seem to have completely ignored them.

As i said, how many customers will attempt the transaction twice for the same products approximately 15mins apart and abandon the cart twice, and secondly, i have the recover cart sales contribution installed, which picks up abandoned carts...

So a more suitable or at least a more detailed answer to back up your 'theory' that this is an abandoned cart would be much appreciated, as i see nothing that backs up what you are saying, under these circumstances.

Best Regards

Donna

Well Donna, I was merely letting you know how I received such an order. I do not know of any other way of getting one.

Well Donna, I was merely letting you know how I received such an order. I do not know of any other way of getting one.

This can happen if an error occurs preventing the customer from fulfilling their order through paypal. In the past few days I've noticed this happening quite a bit. The order is registered in osC, the customer is sent to paypal, but once there, paypal throws up a generic error and stops the process.

So far I haven't gotten any useful information from paypal regarding what is causing these errors...

This can happen if an error occurs preventing the customer from fulfilling their order through paypal. In the past few days I've noticed this happening quite a bit. The order is registered in osC, the customer is sent to paypal, but once there, paypal throws up a generic error and stops the process.

So far I haven't gotten any useful information from paypal regarding what is causing these errors...

Thanks Helter,

I did a test order this afternoon which seemed to go through without a problem, so fingers crossed...i'll post again if the same error occurs. Let me know if you get any information from paypal.

Best regards

Donna

• 1 year later...

I have got the same problem :

No PayPal Transaction Information Available (a4be0f262d47444e165f641e637ee7a5) in every case.

But the problem is that my primary paypal adress, my sandbox primary adress, my paypal adresses configuration (E-Mail Address, Business ID, Debug Email Notification Address) are ALL PRIMARY and the same...

Check modification and replace twice with winmerge : everything ok. charset set is enabled. Everything seem correct, so I really need help at this time...

Thank a lot.

• 5 months later...
Its better you delete all your paypal IPN files .. and install all paypal files once again cleanly.. then configure. it..

What do you mean?

It is better to use a supported version of paypal ipn.

No, i mean uninstall all the files of paypal.. and again new install the paypal IPN contribution files.. then try to setup the paypal online from your domain admin settings,

USE the same contribution files of previously which u used in your localhost

Edited by harikatt

No, i mean uninstall all the files of paypal.. and again new install the paypal IPN contribution files.. then try to setup the paypal online from your domain admin settings,

USE the same contribution files of previously which u used in your localhost

Good advice.

The sandbox settings have to be the same as live.