• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sales Report 2

• 10 months later...
this contribution: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ts+sales+report

has anybody figured out a way to get the product's model?

I believe I have (at least for online reports - I haven't touched the CSV yet) and I added it to the download page for the contrib:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,953

~Tracy

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Is there a way to get this report to be excel ready on download? I can save it as a .txt from the export CSV option. But all of the data is separated by "\n\r" which totally messes up excel.

I would really like to know this aswell.

This contrib is soooo close to doing what I want :) and it seems to be the best choice for breaking down sales by Day/Month etc and showing all the products that were purchased.

I can import the text file into excel ok, and the columns are separated by ',' however a break into a new row seems to be represented by an 'n' or an 'r'. Excel doesnt recognise this so I have one row containging all the information! :(

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thankyou sooo much, I hope this eventually works :)

Ben

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I just installed the sale report 2 module and I am not getting the option appearing in my admin report section. I used the files from 31jan 2008. Does anyone know if it is complete or if I need to go back to other contributions and add other files. I can't open the first guys files as they are not zip :(

also in step 3 there is

*admin*/includes/includes/languages/english.php

does anyone know if this a typo? I assumed it was and am wondering maybe my correcting to *admin*/includes/languages/english.php is not right

Edited by girl

• 2 weeks later...
We did you place the code as i'm having the same dramas

This is what I did. and now that I am looking at the code I see I have inserted the code twice and but it seems to work. This is in the *admin*/includes/boxes/report.php

my code (which is in need of correction is )

<?php
/*
 $Id: reports.php,v 1.5 2003/07/09 01:18:53 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 [url="http://www.oscommerce.com"]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]

Copyright © 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
?>
<!-- reports //-->
         <tr>
           <td>
<?php
 $heading = array();
 $contents = array();

$heading[] = array('text'  => BOX_HEADING_REPORTS,
                    'link'  => tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_PRODUCTS_VIEWED, 'selected_box=reports'));

if ($selected_box == 'reports') {
   $contents[] = array('text'  => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_PRODUCTS_VIEWED, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_PRODUCTS_VIEWED . '</a><br>' .
                                  '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_PRODUCTS_PURCHASED, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_PRODUCTS_PURCHASED . '</a><br>' .
							   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_SALES_REPORT2, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_SALES_REPORT2 . '</a><br>' .
                                  '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_ORDERS_TOTAL . '</a>');
 }                             
                                   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_SALES_REPORT2, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_SALES_REPORT2 . '</a><br>' .

$box = new box;
 echo $box->menuBox($heading, $contents);
?>
           </td>
         </tr>
<!-- reports_eof //-->

either way the report2 option comes up once and it seems to work.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Great contrib,

Have it working fine, but I now have duplicated it under a different name in my catalog to use it to select items that have been marked as awaiting stock with the Individual_Item_Status_v_1b but I have a small problem and hope someone can help.

In the original Sales Report 2 it selects item by Order_status from within the ORDERS table but I need to have it search the result from Status_id within ORDERS_PRODUCTS

I.e I want it to do everything the same except when I select an status from the status drop down rather than list items where the order_status = X I want it to list the items where ORDERS_PRODUCTS . status_id = X

can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by ShaGGy

• 4 months later...

My Sales Report 2 Stopped working for some odd reason. It only will show the first 5 days of the current month with no details. The options tabs can be selected but it still only will show the first 5 days of the current month.

I have reinstalled the files but no changes.

I am running osCommerce 2.2-MS2 and PHP Version 5.1.6

Any suggestions?

Edited by woodpress