• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ajax Buy Now

azer

Hi there,

This is a wonderful contribution and I would love to get it to work on my highly modified site. I was wondering if this contribution works with the following mod on OSC v2.2 Rc2: Separate Price Per Customer and QT Pro

I added the contribution, but nothing is happening on my product info page...it continues to go to the shopping cart. I browsed through this entire thread and found no answer. I even have the Gzip compression set to false.

If anyone can take a look at my site that would be great. Let me know what I can give you so it would be easier for you to find the error.

http://cpboutique.com

Thank you!

Nora

Hi Nora

try replacing the buy now or add to cart line with this

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'loading.gif', '', '', '', 'align="absmiddle" id="loading_' . $listing['products_id'] . '" style="visibility: hidden;"') . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> '; ?>

hope that works for you, worth a try make a back up first

Edited by steve_s

Hi all,

i have installed the contrib and its working ok, but i have another infobox (other than the shopping cart infobox) that show the total products in cart...

how can i make this infobox to also refresh when clicking in the buy now or add to cart buttons?

thanks in advance...

In catalog/ajax_shopping_cart.php find:

CODE

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'shopping_cart.php');

and replace with:

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'name_of_your_shopping_cart.php');

Hi nice mod,

ive checked the install like 3 times, and installed the updates but i get this error on index.php when i use firefox error console

Error: doAddProduct is not defined

Source File: http://info-contributions.net84.net/index.php

Line: 1

any idea how to remove that error

Thanks

ok found it add this in the file(s) you wish to use ajx buy now in

<script language="JavaScript" src="includes/woutreload.js"></script>

still cant get to work as im using post not get as turned links into forms to stop search engine bots adding a product to cart

Hi Nora

try replacing the buy now or add to cart line with this

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'loading.gif', '', '', '', 'align="absmiddle" id="loading_' . $listing['products_id'] . '" style="visibility: hidden;"') . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> '; ?>

hope that works for you, worth a try make a back up first

Hi Steve,

Thank you for responding to me, but the code didn't work and I think it's because it's for product listing? I just need it to work on product info page as I don't have a "buy now" feature on product listing because of attributes. I just need this to work for the "add to cart" button area. By the way, I also have a quantity box on the product info page. I had to modify the QTPro add-on I did in catalog/application_top.php, wonder if this modification affect the Ajax buy now feature?

case 'add_product' :	if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && is_numeric($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'])) {
//++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code
							$attributes=array();
							if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['attrcomb']) && (preg_match("/^\d{1,10}-\d{1,10}(,\d{1,10}-\d{1,10})*$/",$HTTP_POST_VARS['attrcomb']))) {
							  $attrlist=explode(',',$HTTP_POST_VARS['attrcomb']);
							  foreach ($attrlist as $attr) {
								list($oid, $oval)=explode('-',$attr);
								if (is_numeric($oid) && $oid==(int)$oid && is_numeric($oval) && $oval==(int)$oval)
								  $attributes[$oid]=$oval;
							  }
							}
							if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['id']) && is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['id'])) {
							  foreach ($HTTP_POST_VARS['id'] as $key=>$val) {
								if (is_numeric($key) && $key==(int)$key && is_numeric($val) && $val==(int)$val)
								  $attributes=$attributes + $HTTP_POST_VARS['id'];
							  }
							}
							$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $attributes))[b]+($HTTP_POST_VARS['quantity']>0?$HTTP_POST_VARS['quantity']:1)[/b], $attributes, $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']);
//++++ QT Pro: End Changed Code

The change I did is on the very bottom.

Thanks!

Hi Steve,

Thank you for responding to me, but the code didn't work and I think it's because it's for product listing? I just need it to work on product info page as I don't have a "buy now" feature on product listing because of attributes. I just need this to work for the "add to cart" button area. By the way, I also have a quantity box on the product info page. I had to modify the QTPro add-on I did in catalog/application_top.php, wonder if this modification affect the Ajax buy now feature?

case 'add_product' :	if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && is_numeric($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'])) {
//++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code
							$attributes=array();
							if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['attrcomb']) && (preg_match("/^\d{1,10}-\d{1,10}(,\d{1,10}-\d{1,10})*$/",$HTTP_POST_VARS['attrcomb']))) {
							  $attrlist=explode(',',$HTTP_POST_VARS['attrcomb']);
							  foreach ($attrlist as $attr) {
								list($oid, $oval)=explode('-',$attr);
								if (is_numeric($oid) && $oid==(int)$oid && is_numeric($oval) && $oval==(int)$oval)
								  $attributes[$oid]=$oval;
							  }
							}
							if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['id']) && is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['id'])) {
							  foreach ($HTTP_POST_VARS['id'] as $key=>$val) {
								if (is_numeric($key) && $key==(int)$key && is_numeric($val) && $val==(int)$val)
								  $attributes=$attributes + $HTTP_POST_VARS['id'];
							  }
							}
							$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $attributes))[b]+($HTTP_POST_VARS['quantity']>0?$HTTP_POST_VARS['quantity']:1)[/b], $attributes, $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']);
//++++ QT Pro: End Changed Code

The change I did is on the very bottom.

Thanks!

Hi the problem is you dont have this in the <head></head> tags

<script language="JavaScript" src="includes/ajax_sc.js"></script>

place that before the </head> tag

Edited by steve_s

• 3 months later...

I dont use the right side panel but the cart information is in my header. How do I make the ajax work with this

</td>

<td style="background: url(images/template/bar_loop.gif) repeat-x;width:100%;height:58px;font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;" align="right">

<p style="text-align:center;">

<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('shopping_cart.php')?>"><?php echo $cart->count_contents()?> <?php echo BOX_SHOPPING_CART_EMPTY ?></a></p>

</td>

<td align="left" valign="middle">

<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('shopping_cart.php')?>"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'cart.gif', BOX_HEADING_SHOPPING_CART); ?></a>

</td>

<td style="background: url(images/template/bar_loop.gif) repeat-x;width:100%height:58px;" width="50">

<?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '20', '10'); ?>

</td>

you can see the page here

http://www.thewaytoherheart.com

Almost forgot this is a great Contribution

Edited by lthompson

• 2 months later...

hi

i have a problem with install both of ajax buy now and seo url

i installed before ajax buy now on my shop

for install that must change the html_output.php

return $link;

to

// AJAX Addto shopping_cart - Begin
$link_ajax = '';
if( tep_not_null($parameters) && preg_match("/buy_now/i", $parameters) && $page != 'ajax_shopping_cart.php'){
  $link_ajax = '" onclick="doBuyNowGet(\'' . tep_href_link( 'ajax_shopping_cart.php', $parameters, $connection, $add_session_id, $search_engine_safe) . '\'); return false;';
}

return $link . $link_ajax;
// AJAX Addto shopping_cart - End

after install seo url , i change it like this :

////
////
// Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1
// The HTML href link wrapper function
if (SEO_ENABLED == 'true') { //run chemo's code
 function tep_href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'NONSSL', $add_session_id = true, $search_engine_safe = true) {
	global $seo_urls;
			if ( !is_object($seo_urls) ){
					if ( !class_exists('SEO_URL') ){
							include_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'seo.class.php');
					}
					global $languages_id;
					$seo_urls = new SEO_URL($languages_id);
			}
	return preg_replace('/&/','&',$seo_urls->href_link($page, $parameters, $connection, $add_session_id));
 }
} else { //run original code
// The HTML href link wrapper function
 function tep_href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'NONSSL', $add_session_id = true, $search_engine_safe = true) {
global $request_type, $session_started, $SID;

if (!tep_not_null($page)) {
  die('<br><br><font color="#ff0000"><b>Error!</b></font><br><br><b>Unable to determine the page link!<br><br>');
}
 }
if ($connection == 'NONSSL') {
  $link = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
} elseif ($connection == 'SSL') {
  if (ENABLE_SSL == true) {
	$link = HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG;
  } else {
	$link = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
  }
} else {
  die('<br><br><font color="#ff0000"><b>Error!</b></font><br><br><b>Unable to determine connection method on a link!<br><br>Known methods: NONSSL SSL</b><br><br>');
}

if (tep_not_null($parameters)) {
  $link .= $page . '?' . tep_output_string($parameters);
  $separator = '&';
} else {
  $link .= $page;
  $separator = '?';
}

while ( (substr($link, -1) == '&') || (substr($link, -1) == '?') ) $link = substr($link, 0, -1);

// Add the session ID when moving from different HTTP and HTTPS servers, or when SID is defined
if ( ($add_session_id == true) && ($session_started == true) && (SESSION_FORCE_COOKIE_USE == 'False') ) {
  if (tep_not_null($SID)) {
	$_sid = $SID;
  } elseif ( ( ($request_type == 'NONSSL') && ($connection == 'SSL') && (ENABLE_SSL == true) ) || ( ($request_type == 'SSL') && ($connection == 'NONSSL') ) ) {
	if (HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN != HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN) {
	  $_sid = tep_session_name() . '=' . tep_session_id();
	}
  }
}

if ( (SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS == 'true') && ($search_engine_safe == true) ) {
  while (strstr($link, '&&')) $link = str_replace('&&', '&', $link);

$link = str_replace('?', '/', $link);
  $link = str_replace('&', '/', $link);
  $link = str_replace('=', '/', $link);

$separator = '?';
}

if (isset($_sid)) {
  $link .= $separator . $_sid;
}

$link_ajax = '';
if( tep_not_null($parameters) && preg_match("/buy_now/i", $parameters) && $page != 'ajax_shopping_cart.php'){
  $link_ajax = '" onclick="doBuyNowGet(\'' . tep_href_link( 'ajax_shopping_cart.php', $parameters, $connection, $add_session_id, $search_engine_safe) . '\'); return false;';
}

}

now both of them work correctly on productinfo page but in index page behaviour of ajax disabled and work like when i don't install that

can give me a solution ?

thanls

• 1 month later...

Registered an account just to post my little bit.

I managed to get SEO URL's and Buy Now working together by editing one of the files included in seo urls.

Open includes/classes/seo.class.php

Look for the two return $link;

Comment out or replace both with

$link_ajax = '';
   }

Mine looks like the following

switch($this->attributes['SEO_URLS_USE_W3C_VALID']){

case ('true'):

if (!isset($_SESSION['customer_id']) && defined('ENABLE_PAGE_CACHE') && ENABLE_PAGE_CACHE == 'true' && class_exists('page_cache')){

//return $link;
   $link_ajax = '';
   }

} else {

return htmlspecialchars(utf8_encode($link));

}

break;

case ('false'):

//return $link;
   $link_ajax = '';
   }

break;

}

} # end function

It's probably not optimal or even neccessary to replace both but I have no idea what I'm doing so I thought it best.

Also, adding buy now to the product_listing.php page, I assume I only need once instance of the form to cover the entire table? I know little php but I've done enough programming to mash something together.

echo '<td align="center" valign=bottom width=33%><table align="center" border=0 width=100%><tr><td align="center" valign=top>'.$lc_text.'</td></tr><tr><td align="center" valign="bottom"><br>'.$prod_name.'<br>Price : ' . $lc_text_price.'<br>' . tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')) .tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $listing['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW).'</form><br><br></td></tr></table></td>';

Is what I have currently, obviously I'm drawing a new form for each buy now part, to me it looks like I can remove the form and only have one covering the table?

Website is here Crystal Planet for an example.

Hope this helps some of you!

• 3 weeks later...

Registered an account just to post my little bit.

I managed to get SEO URL's and Buy Now working together by editing one of the files included in seo urls.

Open includes/classes/seo.class.php

Look for the two return $link;

Comment out or replace both with

$link_ajax = '';
   }

Mine looks like the following

switch($this->attributes['SEO_URLS_USE_W3C_VALID']){

case ('true'):

if (!isset($_SESSION['customer_id']) && defined('ENABLE_PAGE_CACHE') && ENABLE_PAGE_CACHE == 'true' && class_exists('page_cache')){

//return $link;
   $link_ajax = '';
   }

} else {

return htmlspecialchars(utf8_encode($link));

}

break;

case ('false'):

//return $link;
   $link_ajax = '';
   }

break;

}

} # end function

It's probably not optimal or even neccessary to replace both but I have no idea what I'm doing so I thought it best.

Also, adding buy now to the product_listing.php page, I assume I only need once instance of the form to cover the entire table? I know little php but I've done enough programming to mash something together.

echo '<td align="center" valign=bottom width=33%><table align="center" border=0 width=100%><tr><td align="center" valign=top>'.$lc_text.'</td></tr><tr><td align="center" valign="bottom"><br>'.$prod_name.'<br>Price : ' . $lc_text_price.'<br>' . tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')) .tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $listing['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW).'</form><br><br></td></tr></table></td>';

Is what I have currently, obviously I'm drawing a new form for each buy now part, to me it looks like I can remove the form and only have one covering the table?

Website is here Crystal Planet for an example.

Hope this helps some of you!

Ajax Buy Now doesn´t work with Custom Computer Creator

[custom_checkout.php]

Nothing happens when hit to add to basket.

Has somebody a fix to it???

Other problem is product_info.php

Ajax buy doesn´t work here, it refreshes all the page, but it works on product_listing.php

I have PRICE_EXCL contrib installed.

My product_info.php

<td width="220" align="right" valign="middle" class="infoBoxContents">

<?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?>

</td>

• 2 months later...

Ajax Buy Now doesn´t work with Custom Computer Creator

[custom_checkout.php]

Nothing happens when hit to add to basket.

Has somebody a fix to it???

Other problem is product_info.php

Ajax buy doesn´t work here, it refreshes all the page, but it works on product_listing.php

I have PRICE_EXCL contrib installed.

My product_info.php

<?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?>

</td>

what do you have in product_listing.php for buy now

my product_info.php is as

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART);

I added <script language="Javascript" src="includes/ajax_sc.js"></script>

Ajax works and adds to cart but does not change to OK.gif when finished

Al

Edited by alman

what do you have in product_listing.php for buy now

I have this contribution installed by disabled. (Idle)

My product_listing.php code for this contrib:

line231:

$lc_text['button_buy_now'] = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action','sort','products_id')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing[$x]['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'loading.gif', '', '', '', 'align="absmiddle" id="loading_' . $listing['products_id'] . '" style="visibility: hidden;"') . tep_image_button('add_buy.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW, 'style="padding-bottom: 5px;"') . '</a>';

product_info.php

</td>

includes/functions/general.php

// Redirect to another page or site
 function tep_redirect($url) {
 global $HTTP_GET_VARS, $PHP_SELF, $_RESULT;
   if ( strpos( basename($PHP_SELF), 'ajax_shopping_cart.php')!==FALSE ) {
     if ( $url == tep_href_link(FILENAME_SSL_CHECK) ||
          $url == tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN) ||
          $url == tep_href_link(FILENAME_COOKIE_USAGE) ||
          ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] === 'buy_now' && tep_has_product_attributes($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) )
        ) {
       $_RESULT['ajax_redirect'] = $url;
       tep_exit();
     }
     return;
   }

In includes/

ajax_sc.js and ajax_sc.js1

In column_right.php

?>
    <tr>
      <td style="padding: 0">
        <div id="divShoppingCard"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"><?php  require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'shopping_cart.php'); ?>
        </table></div>
      </td>
    </tr>
<?php

Born to serve.

product_info.php

before </head>

add

and also add the div statments as bellow

<div id="divShoppingCard">
</td></div>

if you use seo urls you may need to modify the the function is general.php

to like $url . $add_session_id;

have not tested this yet

let me now how you get on??

al

Edited by alman

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have a problem with this contribution. Problem is "sybsys.php" and "iso-8859-2".

When I add product to cart it's work fine but words with specials letters (polish language) are repleaced to �

Problem is only in shopping_cart.php BOX ... rest of page is fine.

My product_info.php have charset=iso-8859-2 ... so I change sybsys little:

var $_encTables = array( 
       'windows-1251' => array( 
0x00A0, 0x02C7, 0x02D8, 0x0141, 0x00A4, 0x0104, 0x00A6, 0x00A7,
0x00A8, 0x00A9, 0x015E, 0x00AB, 0x00AC, 0x00AD, 0x00AE, 0x017B,
0x00B0, 0x00B1, 0x02DB, 0x0142, 0x00B4, 0x00B5, 0x00B6, 0x00B7,
0x00B8, 0x0105, 0x015F, 0x00BB, 0x013D, 0x02DD, 0x013E, 0x017C,
0x0154, 0x00C1, 0x00C2, 0x0102, 0x00C4, 0x0139, 0x0106, 0x00C7,
0x010C, 0x00C9, 0x0118, 0x00CB, 0x011A, 0x00CD, 0x00CE, 0x010E,
0x0110, 0x0143, 0x0147, 0x00D3, 0x00D4, 0x0150, 0x00D6, 0x00D7,
0x0158, 0x016E, 0x00DA, 0x0170, 0x00DC, 0x00DD, 0x0162, 0x00DF,
0x0155, 0x00E1, 0x00E2, 0x0103, 0x00E4, 0x013A, 0x0107, 0x00E7,
0x010D, 0x00E9, 0x0119, 0x00EB, 0x011B, 0x00ED, 0x00EE, 0x010F,
0x0111, 0x0144, 0x0148, 0x00F3, 0x00F4, 0x0151, 0x00F6, 0x00F7,
0x0159, 0x016F, 0x00FA, 0x0171, 0x00FC, 0x00FD, 0x0163, 0x02D9
       ), 
       'iso-8859-2' => array( 
0x00A0, 0x0104, 0x02D8, 0x0141, 0x00A4, 0x013D, 0x015A, 0x00A7,
0x00A8, 0x0160, 0x015E, 0x0164, 0x0179, 0x00AD, 0x017D, 0x017B,
0x00B0, 0x0105, 0x02DB, 0x0142, 0x00B4, 0x013E, 0x015B, 0x02C7,
0x00B8, 0x0161, 0x015F, 0x0165, 0x017A, 0x02DD, 0x017E, 0x017C,
0x0154, 0x00C1, 0x00C2, 0x0102, 0x00C4, 0x0139, 0x0106, 0x00C7,
0x010C, 0x00C9, 0x0118, 0x00CB, 0x011A, 0x00CD, 0x00CE, 0x010E,
0x0110, 0x0143, 0x0147, 0x00D3, 0x00D4, 0x0150, 0x00D6, 0x00D7,
0x0158, 0x016E, 0x00DA, 0x0170, 0x00DC, 0x00DD, 0x0162, 0x00DF,
0x0155, 0x00E1, 0x00E2, 0x0103, 0x00E4, 0x013A, 0x0107, 0x00E7,
0x010D, 0x00E9, 0x0119, 0x00EB, 0x011B, 0x00ED, 0x00EE, 0x010F,
0x0111, 0x0144, 0x0148, 0x00F3, 0x00F4, 0x0151, 0x00F6, 0x00F7,
0x0159, 0x016F, 0x00FA, 0x0171, 0x00FC, 0x00FD, 0x0163, 0x02D9     
       ), 
   ); 

but this don't help :(

Has anyone been working anymore with this contrib? I would love to see all the mods for SEO Url's and other items put together in a new release.

Steve

I appreciate all the help that everyone on this site has given me!

• 1 month later...

Maybe someone can help me out.

On my site (www.gobelix.com) you can click on a button on the main page to add an item to the shopping chart.

Problem is that this works by adding the action=buy_now in the URL.

When someone refreshes the page, or goes to another page and uses the Browser Back Button, the shopping chart adds 1 to the last item in the shopping chart.

Some genius that can help me implementing this Ajax Buy Now contribution on my site?

Thx, Xinirnix

• 2 weeks later...

I need help - how to add ajax buy now contrib to this code?

$text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $xsell['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $xsell['products_image'], $xsell['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $xsell['products_id']) . '">' . $xsell['products_name'] .'</a><br>' . $xsell_price. '<br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&product_to_buy_id=' . $xsell['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', TEXT_BUY . $xsell['products_name'] . TEXT_NOW) .'</a>';

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Has anyone ever gotten the product_listing file correct to show correct categories when seo urls is enabled?

I have it working on a test site without seo but can not get it working on index.php (categories).

Please let me know. I would be willing to reupdate the zip if someone can shed some light on why I cant get the function to actually add the item to the cart not just show loading then ok (check mark) as if it added it (when seo is enabled).

Thanks so much! -Wes

Well many hours later I got it working...I do hope this helps someone else

product_listing page that your using i had to send the variables over twice (action and product_id) i dunno why but if i dont it doesnt add the ajax output code.

maybe someone has a cleaner way of doing this but here is what is working...

$lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id'].'&cPath='.$cPath.'products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'loading.gif', '', '', '', 'align="absmiddle" id="loading_' . $listing['products_id'] . '" style="visibility: hidden;"') . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> ';

• 1 month later...

Hi Medreces,

Great contribution you've made! Just what I was looking for. But... :blush:

I have "Quantity Box in Product Listing by Acheron" contribution installed:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2147/

Is it posible to make them compatible or to have same functionality implemented in your contrib?

I think the problem is somewhat similar as Dennisra has.

Thanks a lot. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

LAMPB.

I have same issue. can anyone please guide me how to let quantity box working with this contribution.?? please, this will be highly appreiated, if answered ASAP... Thanking in advance...