• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I'm new....

HI, I am trying to setup a UPS module. I have downloaded several modules from contribution. Can anyone reccomend one that is good? I was also wondering if you can setup DHL to work with this??

Thanks,

Kevin

The default UPS module works fine. The UPS Choice contribution adds the ability to choose the type of shipping, which can be useful.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I don't have the default UPS shipping module as an option. All I have is flat rate, per item, location, and USPS I am running v2.2 M2. Any suggestions? <_<

The default module is included with the oscomerce package (unless you installed the security update version). All you need do is click on install in admin->modules->Shipping for that module.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

My web guy installed what ever was on the Oscommerce website. I disovcered that I don't have the UPS.php in the modules folder. Could this be the prolem??

I figure I could just add the ups.php module manually to the correct folder. Does anyone have the 2 ups module files? They are not included in the 2.2 download.

(catalog)/includes/modules/shipping/ups.php

and

(catalog)/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ups.php

THanks to Jack MCS I have a zip with the UPS modules and they work great. If anybody needs them let me know.

Thanks Jack!!

Kevin B)

I didn't get the ups module with mine either. :( So I am sending you a pm Kevin.

THanks in advance! :thumbsup:

I didn't get the ups module with mine either. :( So I am sending you a pm Kevin.

THanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Got you PM, just let me know your e-mail and I will get it to you.

Kevin

Hi All,

I'm not really sure what I am missing here. I too did not have a UPS shipping module come standard with my osCommerce installation. Can anyone recommend which Contribution is a good one to start from.

Then, based on the comments above, I need to update my ups.php files with the ones Kevin emailed me? I guess I'm missing how the admin section is updated so I can install UPS. If all I need is the 2 ups.php files, then how am I to configure UPS shipping in the admin system?

I REALLY, REALLY appreciate your assistance!

Thanks so much!

Payment, shipping and Order Total modules are installed by the code itself. Admin can see the modules in the shop side. All youi need do is click on Install.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Payment, shipping and Order Total modules are installed by the code itself. Admin can see the modules in the shop side. All youi need do is click on Install.

Jack

Do I need to have a UPS account to get a shipping price from UPS site?

I just enabled the UPS from admin control panel, and when I checked out, I got an error message:

"An error occured with the UPS shipping calculations.

error

If you prefer to use UPS as your shipping method, please contact the store owner."

What does this mean? Please help

Check to make sure you have your store zip code set. this is important for calculating shipping. You do not need an account with UPS to use this module. If you are stuck, I would say uninstall everything and then install again. Make sure you have uploaded the ups.php files to your secure server too.

Check to make sure you have your store zip code set. this is important for calculating shipping. You do not need an account with UPS to use this module. If you are stuck, I would say uninstall everything and then install again. Make sure you have uploaded the ups.php files to your secure server too.

I think so too, but where do I add the store ZIP code? Thanks

I found I have the zip code filled out already under shipping/packing, and I also have the ups.php installed.

BTW, where can I get a new version of ups.php code?

Thanks

I found I have the zip code filled out already under shipping/packing, and I also have the ups.php installed.

BTW, where can I get a new version of ups.php code?

Thanks

After I installed the new ups.php code, I still got the same error,

"An error occured with the UPS shipping calculations.

error

If you prefer to use UPS as your shipping method, please contact the store owner."

I am from Canada, does this matter? I supposed it also works for Canada setting. Can somesone tell me which parts I have to configure in the control panel to make it work? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Thanks.

I am from Canada

Iam from Canada, when I check out, got an error from UPS option:

An error occured with the UPS shipping calculations.

Origin postal code must have five digits.

If you prefer to use UPS as your shipping method, please contact the store owner.

In Canada, we have 6 digit postal code. What should I do? Please help>

Thanks

I too am having trouble with getting the UPS shipping module to work.

Please select the preferred shipping method to use on this order. Please Select

United Parcel Service United Parcel Service

We are unable to obtain a rate quote for UPS shipping.

Please contact the store if no other alternative is shown.

Zone Rates

Shipping to US : 0 lb(s) $8.50

It does not even show the selected UPS delivery options that I have chosen under ADMIN/MODULES/SHIPP

ING.

Please HELP!!!

Chris

• 3 months later...