Sign in to follow this  
azer

Yahoo Tree Menu With AJAX

is there a way to limit the depth of the categories it displays? i only want two Ie top level and sub category, no deeper categories...

Hi there.. someone got it working with subfolder? and with languages? from when i use to change languages the menu stopped working.. just top categories shown and on click no subcategories shown.. nothing, it just changes the image..

Edited by Marco82

Hi, I recently installed this add-on an I like it alot. I have a small bug that I can't seem to figure out how to fix. When you first visit the catalog site and try to click on the YATM side bar an error pops up "There was a problem with the request.". However, once you click on any part of the catalog, the beer icon or wine icon, then the YATM side bar works. But the minute you open the site in a new browser the YATM side bar wont work until you've accessed any part of the catalog directly. How can I make it work from the beginning?

http://www.howdoyoubrew.com/brewstore

Please note that the online store is still in development so please don't judge it just yet. But if someone could help steer me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Teddy Katayama