• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

16v Mini Shop

16vminishop

I was really looking forward to seeing a store call 16v mini shop, i was expecting to see cool minis and half naked women all over it, but to my disappointment all i saw a very stock site that is still grey. i know you said you are no designer but just changing the colours isn't that hard.

So needs work.

Good luck

I was really looking forward to seeing a store call 16v mini shop, i was expecting to see cool minis and half naked women all over it, but to my disappointment all i saw a very stock site that is still grey. i know you said you are no designer but just changing the colours isn't that hard.

So needs work.

Good luck

cheers for the feed back , sorry there is no naked women , its quite borring in that area :)

i know changing colours is not hard , but changing them to be the right colour is :) .. but will have a play today and see what i can do.

Matt

cheers for the feed back , sorry there is no naked women , its quite borring in that area :)

i know changing colours is not hard , but changing them to be the right colour is :) .. but will have a play today and see what i can do.

Matt

ok have updates the colours a little, nothing major ...

thanks

Matt

Archived