• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SecPay Payment Module

HI

I have used the secpay payment module but have run into some difficulties. Apparently the callback url is incorrect and thats why when someone makes a transaction it doesnt redirect correctly and brings up this error....

Template : checkout_process.php?valid=true&trans_id=Car_Styling_Studio20060313105204&code=A&auth_code=9999&amount=79.90&ip=86.140.12.99&test_status=true&osCsid=2fbd5480db796b2ce4cd3ed4489b6c52&hash=427e7a499cbfa042bec33e531416aaa6 not found!

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/httpd/website/checkout_process.php (No such file or directory)

Please contact merchant [email protected] and ask them to correct their callback.

This transaction succeeded and the reference was 'Car_Styling_Studio20060313105204' regardless of the failure to contact the merchant your order was successful

Does anyone know how to change the location of the callback url?????????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Craig (evilbear),

Did you reslove this problem with the SECPay module?

I've just set one up and was presented with the same error page when completing an "always successful" test transaction. The callback page does exist and when I just copy and paste the callback url stated in the error message into my browser address bar and hit "return" the transaction completes properly and I'm directed to my Success! page.

Any advice much apprieciated. If I resolve this I'll post my findings.

This error - "Template Not Found" generated by SECPay when trying to do the callback - will happen if you have .htaccess password protection on your osCommerce store directory or when anything else that does not generate an HTTP 200 OK header is found by SECPay's server callback request.

• 8 months later...
This error - "Template Not Found" generated by SECPay when trying to do the callback - will happen if you have .htaccess password protection on your osCommerce store directory or when anything else that does not generate an HTTP 200 OK header is found by SECPay's server callback request.

I agree.

I got the same error when I manual tried to change the coding in the secpay.php include page. I found that I had to go back to the original document and upload that.

then to get around my other problem of not being to reach the callback page properly (which was the reason I hand coded the callback URL) I had to add the following text after the merchant id in the admin area (the changed the call back method - fixed my problem and made my customer a very happy person indeed).

-jredir

E.g. my merchant name might be: funboy02

I changed this to: funboy02-jredir

And everything worked - the DB updated with the order details and the OSCommerce email notifcation got sent.

lovely.