• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal problems after server hijack

benpower

Hi

We have recently changed server, (because the old one was hijacked!) now we are using paypal ipn which worked great before the hijacking, but ever since it works terrible! We get the money through paypal fine, it's just we hardly never get the orders coming through to the admin section. Maybe 10% get through.

We have changed the settings on the paypal site, but still the above happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Just an update.

The items the customers buy do get added to the "best products purchased" section, but no orders.

Very strange!

I know this doesn't help, but I had nothing but issues with Paypal and PayPal IPN. People couldn't complete transaction, it would work, then it wouldn't, different problems one after another. I switched to a merchant account that gives a discount for using OsCommerce (got to love them for that!) And I haven't missed a a single order, and the customer never leaves my web site. And the module for them was made by their staff .

My Contributions

Henry Smith