• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NO TABLE_CONFIGURATION

tauntry

Hello, I am trying to install the credit class gift voucher on top of the multi store

and I can do it fine with out the multi store but with the mulit store I get this error

1146 - Table 'tauntry_osc2.TABLE_CONFIGURATION' doesn't exist

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from TABLE_CONFIGURATION

I actually have a test store that Im running this on. Obviously I need to creat e table but am new to mysql.

Can some one tell me what I need to do???

They seem to not work at all together.

:blink:

I'm not using multi-stores, but I guess that this contribution is using one configuration table for each store, so the original table is not used (and not existing anymore).

If you want to install CCGV correctly with multi-stores, the solution is probably not to create the missing table, but to modify CCGV to work together with multi-stores.

- Rigadin

• 1 year later...

Gday - I'm getting a similar error when I try to import the SQL file included with CCGV. I have a clean store & I get the error: (below)

How do I do what needs to be done ?

Cheers

Error

SQL query:

# phpMyAdmin MySQL-Dump

# version 2.3.1

# http://www.phpmyadmin.net/ (download page)

#

# Host: localhost

# Generation Time: May 02, 2003 at 03:49 AM

# Server version: 3.23.52

# PHP Version: 4.2.3

# Database : `new_cc_gv`

INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function )

VALUES (

'To offer a gift voucher', 'NEW_SIGNUP_GIFT_VOUCHER_AMOUNT', '0', 'Please indicate the amount of the gift voucher which you want to offer a new customer.<br><br>Put 0 if you do not want to offer gift voucher.<br>', 1, 31, NULL , '2003-12-05 05:01:41', NULL , NULL

);

MySQL said: Documentation

#1146 - Table 'bonzabuy_plst1.configuration' doesn't exist

To me this sounds scary as configuration is a table that is used in the admin area.

Does the table contribution exist in your db?

Is the contribution for a different version to the one you are running?

I ran the sql on my db and it inserted the record no problem. I'ld start with the above and slowly panic if it is not that.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

To me this sounds scary as configuration is a table that is used in the admin area.

I ran the sql on my db and it inserted the record no problem. I'ld start with the above and slowly panic if it is not that.

Yeah, the table must exist, perhaps they logged into the wrong database.

Yeah, the table must exist, perhaps they logged into the wrong database.

Gday - cheers for the replies...

I only have one OSC database - I logged into that one & ran the script.

Does it make a difference if it is the 3rd Osc database? I had two other stores that have now been removed & this one is Osc_3 maybe the script has _1 written into it?

This is very new to me :)

Sorry for my poor spelling I'm an Aussie too!

Just a quick after-thought -

Is it a related problem: When I log into admin - all is good I go to the main admin area...but when I press a link I have to sign in again. After that it seems ok but the double sign in is strange - my olds stores never had this...

Cheers (again)

trying not to worry (too much)

Adam

My version is the latest (downloaded two days ago). I haven;t gone back to check that the version of the contirb is ok I assume it is as the updates to the contrib are all recent...

-Umm I don't know - how would I find out>if not how do I put it there?

The only scripts I have run through PHPmyAdmin were very easy & did everything for me so to speak...Please explain it to me as if I don't know anything (coz that's the truth!)

Adam

Gday - cheers for the replies...

I only have one OSC database - I logged into that one & ran the script.

Does it make a difference if it is the 3rd Osc database? I had two other stores that have now been removed & this one is Osc_3 maybe the script has _1 written into it?

This is very new to me :)

Sorry for my poor spelling I'm an Aussie too!

Looks like it is installing with a prefix of bonzabuy_plst1

Good point.

In php my admin, select your database before trying to run the sql.

Enjoy

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

How's this for weird - the last few times I did an SQL script import I thought is was weird that I had to select osc_2 database when the store I was changing was the 3rd install - looks like sometimes PHPdmin is displaying the selected database but installing to the one directly below it in the table... (in the case above _plst1) - any ideas or dangers with this?

This morning it worked so can continue with the install ;

Thanks for all your help :)

Looks like it is installing with a prefix of bonzabuy_plst1

Got it working - now have an error though 0 in the info box it says GV_INFORMATION_BOX instead of 'Gift Voucher Faq'

I have checked the english.php file & it is correct - any ideas or shoudl I write another post?

Got it working - now have an error though 0 in the info box it says GV_INFORMATION_BOX instead of 'Gift Voucher Faq'

I have checked the english.php file & it is correct - any ideas or shoudl I write another post?

The version I installed has it defined in add_ccgvdc_english.php which is in the languages folder, but that is not a current version.

It says

define('BOX_INFORMATION_GV', 'Gift Voucher FAQ');

The version I installed has it defined in add_ccgvdc_english.php which is in the languages folder, but that is not a current version.

It says

define('BOX_INFORMATION_GV', 'Gift Voucher FAQ');

What is not the current version - the CCGV version that has english.php???

Please explain.

I have the line define('BOX_INFORMATION_GV', 'Gift Voucher FAQ'); in the english.php file...

I am also getting the following error in checkout:

MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CC_TEXT

MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CC_DESCRIPTION MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CC_URL_TEXT

where it should be a payment option (paypal obviously)

There is also no place to put a discount code when you checkout an item.

The admin side SEEMS to work fine... any help would be appreciated otherwise I'll just have to delete this contrib :(

What is not the current version - the CCGV version that has english.php???

Please explain.

I have the line define('BOX_INFORMATION_GV', 'Gift Voucher FAQ'); in the english.php file...

I am also getting the following error in checkout:

MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CC_TEXT

MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CC_DESCRIPTION MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CC_URL_TEXT

where it should be a payment option (paypal obviously)

There is also no place to put a discount code when you checkout an item.

The admin side SEEMS to work fine... any help would be appreciated otherwise I'll just have to delete this contrib :(

My version of CCGV is not the current version. I could not find GV_INFORMATION_BOX in my files, so I do know where it is coming from.

You may not have your admin/include/configure.php file exactly correct.

• 1 month later...
My version of CCGV is not the current version. I could not find GV_INFORMATION_BOX in my files, so I do know where it is coming from.

You may not have your admin/include/configure.php file exactly correct.

Thankyou yet again.

My configure files were a nightmare to sort out - when I FINALLY got a SSL cert it was much easier. The shared SSL cert address was a bit of a problem. I now have CCGV(trad) with MRSP, Ultrapics with LIghtbox, Java category tree, GST, 2x payment surcharge modules & Australia Post shipping working fine thanks to all your help...

THANKYOU !!

;)