• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Population

Hi!

I'd be very grateful if I could receive some support.

I've installed OSC2.2, which was a doddle and installed Easy Population 2.79a to the letter.

When I try to upload my CSV, I get the following error:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/toyshop/public_htmltemp/allproducts.csv): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/toyshop/public_html/store/admin/includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpVpnLY1' to '/home/toyshop/public_htmltemp/allproducts.csv' in /home/toyshop/public_html/store/admin/includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpVpnLY1

User filename: allproducts.csv

SIZE_EP380816

Warning: file(/home/toyshop/public_htmltemp/allproducts.csv): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/toyshop/public_html/store/admin/easypopulate.php on line 620

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/toyshop/public_html/store/admin/easypopulate.php on line 642

Any suggestions where I have gone wrong? If someone can help me, I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks!

Ger

The problem is obvious...it's shown right in the error given:

/home/toyshop/public_htmltemp/

You need a forward slash before "temp"

Always look at the error....it usually tells you what the problem is

The problem is obvious...it's shown right in the error given:

/home/toyshop/public_htmltemp/

You need a forward slash before "temp"

Always look at the error....it usually tells you what the problem is

I'm having the same error and can't figure out where to correct it. I have made a search of all my files and cannot find any that has public_htmltemp in it. Can you suggest how to correct this error ?

I fixed this by adding:

define('EP_TEMP_DIR', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'temp/');

into the configure files :thumbsup:

Kewl!

Which config file did you add that line to? Was it 'easypopulate.php' or 'easypopulate_functions.php'..?

Ger

Kewl!

Which config file did you add that line to? Was it 'easypopulate.php' or 'easypopulate_functions.php'..?

Ger

Good news & bad news...

Good news, didn't need to add that line of script... Found I had missed a '/' from:

Administration > Configuration > Easy Populate > Temp Directory

I hadn't added one at the begining of the 'temp/' instruction.

I was also able to upload a file!

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpQoUYmQ

User filename: allproducts-amended.csv

SIZE_EP366247

However...

It has added nothing to my store... :blink:

Any suggestions now???

Good news & bad news...

Good news, didn't need to add that line of script... Found I had missed a '/' from:

Administration > Configuration > Easy Populate > Temp Directory

I hadn't added one at the begining of the 'temp/' instruction.

I was also able to upload a file!

However...

It has added nothing to my store... :blink:

Any suggestions now???

The "SIZE_EP366247" part still isn't right, but I am not sure whether that would stop the update or not.

• 1 month later...
The "SIZE_EP366247" part still isn't right, but I am not sure whether that would stop the update or not.

$tempdir = "temp/";
$tempdir2 = "temp/";

The problem should be solved just by adding a slash before temp. This is in the easypopulate.php

hope that works.

This is the warning I got.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/clairewinters/mainwebsite_html//catalog/temp/1on1 Full product list 06 RRP.csv): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/admin2/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpQraYLA' to '/home/clairewinters/mainwebsite_html//catalog/temp/1on1 Full product list 06 RRP.csv' in /var/www/html/admin2/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: fopen(/home/clairewinters/mainwebsite_html//catalog/temp/1on1 Full product list 06 RRP.csv): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/admin2/easypopulate.php on line 510

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/admin2/easypopulate.php on line 513

Creating file EP_Split1.txt ...

Warning: fopen(/home/clairewinters/mainwebsite_html//catalog/temp/EP_Split1.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/admin2/easypopulate.php on line 519

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/admin2/easypopulate.php on line 520

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/admin2/easypopulate.php on line 523

Added 0 records and closing file...

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/admin2/easypopulate.php on line 549

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/admin2/easypopulate.php on line 550

You can download your split files in the Tools/Files under /catalog/temp/

I'm having the same problem with 3.0 Easy Populate. If someone has developed easier application to upload multiple products, I'm willing to donate moeny to it.

After I wipe the database to start over, "Download complete tab-delimited ..." link works fine. However, when I uploaded the test file, it has the following error message, and no product were added.

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpHeO2SE

User filename: EP2006Apr22-1705-a.txt

Size: 8319

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_hide_from_groups' in 'field list'

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, p.products_image as v_products_image, p.products_price as v_products_price, p.products_weight as v_products_weight, p.products_date_added as v_date_avail, p.products_tax_class_id as v_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity as v_products_quantity, p.products_hide_from_groups as v_products_hide_from_groups, p.manufacturers_id as v_manufacturers_id, subc.categories_id as v_categories_id FROM products as p, categories as subc, products_to_categories as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = ptoc.products_id AND p.products_model = '81200-S' AND ptoc.categories_id = subc.categories_id

[TEP STOP]

After I add one item in the product, all in the sudden the "Download complete..." stop working and gives me the following error:

1146 - Table 'scriptserv.TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK' doesn't exist

select products_stock_quantity from TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK where products_id = '29' and products_stock_attributes = '3-5'

[TEP STOP]

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone got any ideas with our queries please, cos us guys are in serious need of help with our problems.

It will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm having the same problem with 3.0 Easy Populate. If someone has developed easier application to upload multiple products, I'm willing to donate moeny to it.

After I wipe the database to start over, "Download complete tab-delimited ..." link works fine. However, when I uploaded the test file, it has the following error message, and no product were added.

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpHeO2SE

User filename: EP2006Apr22-1705-a.txt

Size: 8319

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_hide_from_groups' in 'field list'

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, p.products_image as v_products_image, p.products_price as v_products_price, p.products_weight as v_products_weight, p.products_date_added as v_date_avail, p.products_tax_class_id as v_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity as v_products_quantity, p.products_hide_from_groups as v_products_hide_from_groups, p.manufacturers_id as v_manufacturers_id, subc.categories_id as v_categories_id FROM products as p, categories as subc, products_to_categories as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = ptoc.products_id AND p.products_model = '81200-S' AND ptoc.categories_id = subc.categories_id

[TEP STOP]

After I add one item in the product, all in the sudden the "Download complete..." stop working and gives me the following error:

1146 - Table 'scriptserv.TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK' doesn't exist

select products_stock_quantity from TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK where products_id = '29' and products_stock_attributes = '3-5'

[TEP STOP]

yeah ! i also faced this problem "1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_hide_from_groups' in 'field list'"

i have try upload and download and upload and download many times...i can't even make it worked...

can sombody give a good solution, since this is the hot topic in contribution area... B)

smith

Hello World! ^.^ I'm a Internet naive. Browse my working profile

Malaysia Web Services - OPerion Website Marketing System