• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2-Year Site Review Anniversary

moonlitsun

It has been more than 2 years since we first started developing our osC-powered website, and it's the osCommerce Community that has given us such valuable feedback.

Over the last couple years, we have made so many modifications to our store it's nearly impossible to keep track.

Please rate the latest evolution of our website here: Dropship Warehouse

Any constructive feedback is immensely appreciated!

THX

Carpe Carp: Seize the Fish.

Very professional, the only thing I see is the logo right above DSDI in the header. It looks like a globe but at first glance I thought it was a turtle. To me a turtle is slow and not something even subconsiously you want to be associated with.

Very nice site, I can't find anything else I didn't like about it, unless you want me to dig deeper?? :-"

Very professional, the only thing I see is the logo right above DSDI in the header. It looks like a globe but at first glance I thought it was a turtle. To me a turtle is slow and not something even subconsiously you want to be associated with.

Very nice site, I can't find anything else I didn't like about it, unless you want me to dig deeper?? :-"

Hehe Thanks for the feedback ;) Perhaps we may want to change the base color of our logo within the header. It could be that our core developer is pretty fond of green, which causes alot of bias. :-"

Thanks again for the input. B)

Gernerally it looks good and works well. Just one thing though. You could probably use a more sophisticated menu system (like the jcss menu maybe). I find the way it is set up quite cumbersome and slow because of all the subcategories. I found myself clicking only to have to click again before discovering that there actually weren't any products there anyway.

Gernerally it looks good and works well. Just one thing though. You could probably use a more sophisticated menu system (like the jcss menu maybe). I find the way it is set up quite cumbersome and slow because of all the subcategories. I found myself clicking only to have to click again before discovering that there actually weren't any products there anyway.

Thanks for the input! We have certainly had individual feedback about how categories may SEEM empty until eventually navigating to the deepest subcat. We may look into a more friendly navigation, as per your suggestion. :)

Archived