• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help!! 1054, 1064 error in Admin-Product Attri....

Iwant2Lrn

HELP!!!

I have just installed the Sort Option Values Module 1.0 contribution and all went great until I went to my product attributes in Admin. The code breaks at the Option Values section of the Product attributes page. This is the error I get:

1054 - Unknown column 'pov.products_options_values_sortorder' in 'field list'

select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pov.products_options_values_sortorder, pov2po.products_options_id from products_options_values pov left join products_options_values_to_products_options pov2po on pov.products_options_values_id = pov2po.products_options_values_id where pov.language_id = '1' order by pov2po.products_options_id, pov.products_options_values_sortorder, pov.products_options_values_id

[TEP STOP]

After doing some research for about 2 days I tried some of the fixes I saw for problems like this. I tried putting the parentheses after the from and before the pov left join. After I did this in 2 places I get this error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'pov left join products_options_values_to_products_options pov2po on pov.products' at line 1

select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pov.products_options_values_sortorder, pov2po.products_options_id from (products_options_values) pov left join products_options_values_to_products_options pov2po on pov.products_options_values_id = pov2po.products_options_values_id where pov.language_id = '1' order by pov2po.products_options_id, pov.products_options_values_sortorder, pov.products_options_values_id

[TEP STOP]

I think this is the code it is referring to:

// sortoptionvalues - Modify the following line

$values = "select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pov.products_options_values_sortorder, pov2po.products_options_id from (" . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . ") pov left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " pov2po on pov.products_options_values_id = pov2po.products_options_values_id where pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pov2po.products_options_id, pov.products_options_values_sortorder, pov.products_options_values_id";

// sortoptionvalues_eof

I changed the highlighted part. The parentheses were not there in the original contribution code.

The other piece of code is this:

<?php

$per_page = MAX_ROW_LISTS_OPTIONS;

$attributes = "select pa.* from (" . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . ") pa left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on pa.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pd.products_name";

$attribute_query = tep_db_query($attributes);

Again, I modded the highlighted. I do not believe this text is what is causing the error since it is the original OSC code.

Any have any suggestions! I am doing a lot of reading but I am just a beginner and this seems to me like it in next level stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!

I have just installed the Sort Option Values Module 1.0 contribution and all went great until I went to my product attributes in Admin. The code breaks at the Option Values section of the Product attributes page. This is the error I get:

1054 - Unknown column 'pov.products_options_values_sortorder' in 'field list'

select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pov.products_options_values_sortorder, pov2po.products_options_id from products_options_values pov left join products_options_values_to_products_options pov2po on pov.products_options_values_id = pov2po.products_options_values_id where pov.language_id = '1' order by pov2po.products_options_id, pov.products_options_values_sortorder, pov.products_options_values_id

[TEP STOP]

After doing some research for about 2 days I tried some of the fixes I saw for problems like this. I tried putting the parentheses after the from and before the pov left join. After I did this in 2 places I get this error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'pov left join products_options_values_to_products_options pov2po on pov.products' at line 1

select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pov.products_options_values_sortorder, pov2po.products_options_id from (products_options_values) pov left join products_options_values_to_products_options pov2po on pov.products_options_values_id = pov2po.products_options_values_id where pov.language_id = '1' order by pov2po.products_options_id, pov.products_options_values_sortorder, pov.products_options_values_id

[TEP STOP]

I think this is the code it is referring to:

$values = "select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pov.products_options_values_sortorder, pov2po.products_options_id from (" . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . ") pov left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " pov2po on pov.products_options_values_id = pov2po.products_options_values_id where pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pov2po.products_options_id, pov.products_options_values_sortorder, pov.products_options_values_id";

// sortoptionvalues_eof

I changed the highlighted part. The parentheses were not there in the original contribution code.

The other piece of code is this:

<?php

$per_page = MAX_ROW_LISTS_OPTIONS;

$attributes = "select pa.* from (" . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . ") pa left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on pa.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pd.products_name";

$attribute_query = tep_db_query($attributes);

Again, I modded the highlighted. I do not believe this text is what is causing the error since it is the original OSC code.

Any have any suggestions! I am doing a lot of reading but I am just a beginner and this seems to me like it in next level stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I want to add that products_options_values_sortorder is not getting added to the database like the other talbe entries.

Here is the code I have for where it gets added to the db, i think! The highlighted is where I think it is getting added!

<?php

/*

$Id: products_attributes.php,v 1.52 2003/07/10 20:46:01 dgw_ Exp $

adapted for quantity_mod_1_2.zip

adapted for sortoptionvalues_1_0.zip

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

$languages = tep_get_languages();

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {

$page_info = '';

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['option_page'])) $page_info .= 'option_page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['option_page'] . '&';

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['value_page'])) $page_info .= 'value_page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['value_page'] . '&';

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['attribute_page'])) $page_info .= 'attribute_page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['attribute_page'] . '&';

if (tep_not_null($page_info)) {

$page_info = substr($page_info, 0, -1);

}

// QuantityMod - BEGIN editing

function update_stock($product_id) {

$get_quantity_query = tep_db_query("select sum(options_quantity) as total_quantity from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id='" . (int)$product_id . "'");

$get_quantity = tep_db_fetch_array($get_quantity_query);

$total_quantity = $get_quantity['total_quantity'];

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_quantity = '" . $total_quantity . "' where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");

}

// QuantityMod - FINISH editing

switch ($action) {

case 'add_product_options':

$products_options_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_options_id']);

$option_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['option_name'];

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i ++) {

$option_name = tep_db_prepare_input($option_name_array[$languages[$i]['id']]);

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " (products_options_id, products_options_name, language_id) values ('" . (int)$products_options_id . "', '" . tep_db_input($option_name) . "', '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "')");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, $page_info));

break;

case 'add_product_option_values':

$value_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['value_name'];

$value_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['value_id']);

$option_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['option_id']);

// sortoptionvalues - Insert the following line

$values_sortorder = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['values_sortorder']);

// sortoptionvalues_eof

$value_name = tep_db_prepare_input($value_name_array[$languages[$i]['id']]);

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " (products_options_values_id, language_id, products_options_values_name) values ('" . (int)$value_id . "', '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "', '" . tep_db_input($value_name) . "')");

// sortoptionvalues_eof

}

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " (products_options_id, products_options_values_id) values ('" . (int)$option_id . "', '" . (int)$value_id . "')");

break;

case 'add_product_attributes':

$products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$options_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['options_id']);

$values_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['values_id']);

$value_price = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['value_price']);

$value_quantity = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['value_quantity']);

$price_prefix = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['price_prefix']);

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " values ('', '" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$options_id . "', '" . (int)$values_id . "', '" . tep_db_input($value_price) . "', '" . tep_db_input($price_prefix) . "', '" . (int)$value_quantity . "')");

update_stock($products_id);

if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') {

$products_attributes_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$products_attributes_filename = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_attributes_filename']);

$products_attributes_maxdays = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_attributes_maxdays']);

$products_attributes_maxcount = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_attributes_maxcount']);

if (tep_not_null($products_attributes_filename)) {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " values (" . (int)$products_attributes_id . ", '" . tep_db_input($products_attributes_filename) . "', '" . tep_db_input($products_attributes_maxdays) . "', '" . tep_db_input($products_attributes_maxcount) . "')");

}

}

break;

case 'update_option_name':

$option_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['option_name'];

$option_name = tep_db_prepare_input($option_name_array[$languages[$i]['id']]);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " set products_options_name = '" . tep_db_input($option_name) . "' where products_options_id = '" . (int)$option_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "'");

}

break;

case 'update_value':

$value_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['value_name'];

$value_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['value_id']);

// sortoptionvalues - Insert the following line

$values_sortorder = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['values_sortorder']);

// sortoptionvalues_eof

$value_name = tep_db_prepare_input($value_name_array[$languages[$i]['id']]);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " set products_options_values_name = '" . tep_db_input($value_name) . "', products_options_values_sortorder = '" . tep_db_input($values_sortorder) . "' where products_options_values_id = '" . tep_db_input($value_id) . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "'");

// sortoptionvalues_eof

}

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " set products_options_id = '" . (int)$option_id . "' where products_options_values_id = '" . (int)$value_id . "'");

break;

case 'update_product_attribute':

$products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$options_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['options_id']);

$values_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['values_id']);

$value_price = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['value_price']);

$value_quantity = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['value_quantity']);

$price_prefix = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['price_prefix']);

$attribute_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['attribute_id']);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " set products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "', options_id = '" . (int)$options_id . "', options_values_id = '" . (int)$values_id . "', options_values_price = '" . tep_db_input($value_price) . "', price_prefix = '" . tep_db_input($price_prefix) . "', options_quantity = '" . (int)$value_quantity . "' where products_attributes_id = '" . (int)$attribute_id . "'");

update_stock($products_id);

if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') {

$products_attributes_filename = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_attributes_filename']);

$products_attributes_maxdays = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_attributes_maxdays']);

$products_attributes_maxcount = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_attributes_maxcount']);

if (tep_not_null($products_attributes_filename)) {

tep_db_query("replace into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " set products_attributes_id = '" . (int)$attribute_id . "', products_attributes_filename = '" . tep_db_input($products_attributes_filename) . "', products_attributes_maxdays = '" . tep_db_input($products_attributes_maxdays) . "', products_attributes_maxcount = '" . tep_db_input($products_attributes_maxcount) . "'");

}

}

break;

case 'delete_option':

$option_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['option_id']);

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " where products_options_id = '" . (int)$option_id . "'");

break;

case 'delete_value':

$value_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['value_id']);

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " where products_options_values_id = '" . (int)$value_id . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " where products_options_values_id = '" . (int)$value_id . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " where products_options_values_id = '" . (int)$value_id . "'");

break;

case 'delete_attribute':

$attribute_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['attribute_id']);

$get_products_id_query = tep_db_query("select products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_attributes_id='" . (int)$attribute_id . "'");

$get_products_id = tep_db_fetch_array($get_products_id_query);

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_attributes_id = '" . (int)$attribute_id . "'");

update_stock($get_products_id['products_id']);

// added for DOWNLOAD_ENABLED. Always try to remove attributes, even if downloads are no longer enabled

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " where products_attributes_id = '" . (int)$attribute_id . "'");

break;

}

}

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>