• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

*New Site* Shirt Mafia

kpatrick

very nice im brand new and am hoping to get a sight up and running soon but geesh dont know where to start :blink:

that is really very good looks professional

very nice im brand new and am hoping to get a sight up and running soon but geesh dont know where to start :blink:

that is really very good looks professional

thanks. i just added a "live help" feature to the site last night. don't know if anyone will use it but i guess i'll find out.

It's very good - I love your design.

Only thing I'd point out - since your 'Enlarge Image' on the product info pages aren't showing anything extra - I'd disable it - to only show the thumbnail - I do like the way you have a larger pic by default on the product info pages though.

Hope the site works out for you.

BrianD

It's very good - I love your design.

Only thing I'd point out - since your 'Enlarge Image' on the product info pages aren't showing anything extra - I'd disable it - to only show the thumbnail - I do like the way you have a larger pic by default on the product info pages though.

Hope the site works out for you.

BrianD

that is a good idea. i'll probably do that next

Kevin,

Site looks awesome.

I am just getting started with my store and I want to get my products set up like yours, (3 or 4 products per row instead of 1 product per row).

Any tutorials I should look at to do that?

Thanks.

well i started with a template but even with the template i had to modify it to get 4 rows in there.

but this wasn't my first os store and probably won't be my last.

i didn't go through any tutorials or anything, just lots of trial and error. mostly errors lol

Archived