Sign in to follow this  
iainsanderson

easy populate help needed

Umm - What size is the file?

EP has problems with files >500k or 300 records. You probably want to split them up before uploading.

Just a thought from a newbie.

BTW - Check out this thread for other problems :

http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?sho...=162244&st=3680

There is also a file in the Contribs section:

Easy Populate Extra Documentation

It covers some issues that users may run into.

i keep reinstallin this and only distance i got is ep in admin:-configuration @ bottom and admin catalog:- @ 2nd. still dont work. unless my data upload is wrong, i dont have a sample to try of products, text, price, size. etc etc... i do hope one of u pick this up and realise hey i was a learner once, i know what he/she wants lol.

i am trying other things like oscommerce:- excel.php.

hmmmmmmmm i got two shops goin and understand the file criteria slightly, but if there is something wrong in what i`m doin pls pls pls help me a lil...

i keep reinstallin this and only distance i got is ep in admin:-configuration @ bottom and admin catalog:- @ 2nd. still dont work. unless my data upload is wrong, i dont have a sample to try of products, text, price, size. etc etc... i do hope one of u pick this up and realise hey i was a learner once, i know what he/she wants lol.

i am trying other things like oscommerce:- excel.php.

hmmmmmmmm i got two shops goin and understand the file criteria slightly, but if there is something wrong in what i`m doin pls pls pls help me a lil...

ok u got my thaught lol

i`d be real greatful of an input what so ever........ ty for reading this!!!!!