• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

WYSIWYG Editor 1.7

I just recently got oscommerce working on my server, and am now trying to install some modules. My cataolog is currently at www.getyourtech.biz/catalog.

I seemed to successfully install WYSIWYG Editor 1.7, because I was able to see its settings under the admin section. However, I don't understand how I can actually use this to edit the main page or other portions of my store.

I don't see an option called "define mainpage" in my admin area. Do I need to install additional software to edit the pages?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Me again,

To answer my previous, I found that using Firefox does not allow the 'Editor' to display. I need to run Internet Explorer to use it.

And the define mainpage is under the catalog heading in your admin.

Although, i still need help in understanding where i can edit my auto-emails. Eg the 'welcome' email and the 'order' emails that are sent auto by OS.

Till'

• 1 year later...
Me again,

To answer my previous, I found that using Firefox does not allow the 'Editor' to display. I need to run Internet Explorer to use it.

Till'

I have the same problem, too.

Firfox => no Wysiwyg Editor (HtmlArea 1.7)

IE 7.x => Wysiwyg is aneabled.

???

How to fix that problem ?

OSC Webmakers Edition modiefied with many other contribs and enhancements.

+ STS 4.5.7 for 2.2MS2 and RC1