• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Does this contribution exist?

Hi there

Can anyone point me in the direction of a contribution that allows me to specify a group of products which, when ordered as a group, have a discount applied to them?

i.e. Buy item 1, item 2 and item 3 and get ?10 off

Thanks

Jos

===============

Simple yet Creative

Get Online Web Design : getonlinedesign.com

===============

Hi there

Can anyone point me in the direction of a contribution that allows me to specify a group of products which, when ordered as a group, have a discount applied to them?

i.e. Buy item 1, item 2 and item 3 and get ?10 off

Thanks

Jos

there are a few of these, just search the contrib section for 'quantity discount', the one i use is quantity discount per product

Hi

Thanks for this but it doesn't address the issue of the discount being product group specific.

I need the site to discount a group of products if they are ordered together as opposed to discounting being applied when a certain cart value is reached.

i.e. I put a necklace in my basket and I am informed that if I buy the earrings and the brooch then I will get an x% discount.

I need a contribution that will allow me to specify what items are linked in a group to others so that if they are ordered together they will be correctly discounted.

Jos

===============

Simple yet Creative

Get Online Web Design : getonlinedesign.com

===============