• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Which contribution for Link Point gateway ?

biehu

Linkpoint Connect works the best, in my opinion.

Jack

I tried this contribution and get this error:

There has been an error processing your credit card, please try again : SGS-002301: Charge total must be the sum of subtotal, tax, value added tax, and shipping.

Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Check the sort orders in admin->modules->Order Total.

Jack

Jack,

Thanks. I eliminated the low order fee and everything works. It would be nice to know how to make it work with the low order fee, but that's a small matter. Thanks again.

Hello!

I installed Linkpoint Connect conntribution and works great. Thanks for your advice!

I just want to ask if you know how my customers can get confirmation if the payment was declined or accepted ? What should I do?

Thanks,

Biehu

I don't use it but if it is like most modules, it should display the error on the page, or at least in the url. Are you not seeing any type of error on failure at all?

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons