Sign in to follow this  
wavemonkey

Shipping Type based on Product

Hi there,

My online shop offers various shipping methods, however some products (due to multiple different reasons) need to be shipped via a specific method.

I simply need for the shop to ONLY provide the particular shipping method if the specific product is in the cart.

Is there a product dependent shipping method/attribute contribution out there that can do this?

I have searched and cannot find anything that will perform this functionality.

Thanks in Advance

Hi - I read your entry in the forum about a specific shipping method for certain items - we need to do the same - how did you get on - as there were no replys on the forum - thanks in advance Sally

I'm looking for sort of the same thing. If someone orders a particular quantity of a particular product, they need to use a particular kind of shipping.

I'm on the search for something that might work, will post here if I find it!

I need to do this too. Any luck finding something? I couldn't find anything that dealt with this. I know there has to be someone who made a contribution for this.

We are looking for something like this also, as quantities over a certain number of cases go to pallets.

Ha! Look at all of us, searching for the same thing. Surely someone, somehow, somewhere already has a fix for us.

We'll find it someday. Good luck to all of us!

I am searching for something along these lines as well. What I need is dual shipping options for two categories of orders:

Under X Weight:

-FedEx/UPS

-Local Delivery if in-state

Over X Weight:

-Freight Delivery with cost of 10% of value

-Local Delivery if in-state

In perusing these forums and mucking about, I've figured out how to do any of these individually, but I don't know how to make them conditional -- neither between nor within weight categories.

Any help would be much appreciated!

add me to the list! :D

this seems like a pretty important feature for carts that sell different products. I want flat rate for albums, and USPS options for books.