• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net mod location

guest99

I can't find a working link to an authorize.net mod. Searching for "authorize.net" in the contrib section gives me some results, but the only one that seems somewhat relevant is "Authorize.net + gpg." I'm looking for Authorize.Net Consolidated 1.7b (or a working alternative) but none of hte links I find work.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

• 2 weeks later...

I was just searching for this mod to see if there was an update. It's funny that it would just disappear like that.... Makes me want to check each line of the code, but that is just me.

I still have the zip file that I downloaded on 2-20-2006 that I can repost to the contribes, but I don't know why the original was deleted and maybe the original author wants it to stay that way.

Dave

No, my bet is that it did not have a gpl license file and/or it included reference to a web site. If you fix those problems and upload it, it should be OK (unless there is some other viloation in there too.).

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

No, my bet is that it did not have a gpl license file and/or it included reference to a web site. If you fix those problems and upload it, it should be OK (unless there is some other viloation in there too.).

Jack

It says it is gpl'd, but would they pull the contrib with no notice because the guy pasted his contact info in with comments on his changes? Indeed! I will check the contrib rules, however. Frankly speaking, I would have disabled the download with a note the contrib violates some rule, but I ain't complaining. It's just that we are speculating until something specific is said. And the last release of this mod was just one guy in a chain of people...

I'll just wait until some official word is given.

Yep, that's what they have been doing. I've had several pulled for that reason. Wasn't anything intentional on my part. Just didn't think about it. They were pulled and I only found out when someone contacted me asking where one of them was. For this module, one of the team members for doing that responded today and said that is why it was pulled.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a mod for the SIM gateway for Authorize.net. I need to find one that will work with the newest release of Oscommerce. Can someone please help me out. I only have the one that works with AIM.

I need this fast please. If someone has it or knows of a place I can get it please let me know.

Thanks much. :)