• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Visitor Web Stats - Support Thread

dynamoeffects

Hi,

Is there any way to integrate "Time Zone Offset" with the Visitors contrib to have the time zone to show my store's time which is different from my hosting server's? Did anybody tried to combine these two contributions together?

Thanks,

Irin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Michael,

did you found a solution for that problem yet?

I got the same error.

But just when I activate 'yearly' AND 'guest included' :angry:

If I deactivate guests everything works fine :(

Thanks for your support

Stefan

Now I found a solution for my problem.... :D

I found it on this website.. http://www.oscommerce-fr.info/forum/index....showtopic=32459

CODE:

$order = str_replace('AND', 'WHERE', $robot) . $guest_only ." order by ";

et remplace la par

CODE:

if ($robot == "") {

$order = str_replace('AND', 'WHERE', $guest_only) . " order by ";

} else {

}

Stefan

Hello,

I have been using 3a since about mid-March this year. Its been working great.

Now, it appears to have stopped working on May 6th. I am not getting any errors. I can see all visitors, bots, customers, orders, etc., but there nothing since May 6th.

Any ideas?

TIA

Hi!

I have installed Visitor Web Stats 3.1.

I had some troubble with an SQL line beeing wrong. stefanhome:s post on this thread helped me with that. Thanks.

That leads to the next problem and I can't find any answers about it anywhere. The database is working and geting readings on the visitors but the Visitor Web Stats report does not show them. The top graph is showing but not showing any hits. The bottom one with the X- and Y- axels did show with hits before I changed the line above but after it do not show at all.

Can anyone help me? I am so frustrated I can't solve this.

Best regards,

Maria

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I've installed Visitor Web Stats 3.1.

Nearly everything works without a problem. The only thing that does not work is to show the country flags. The image link is i.e.

http:/xyz.com/shop/admin/DIR_WS_FLAGSde.gif

This of course does not work. And I kept to the instructions in install.html (and everything else works).

I guess "DIR_WS_FLAGS" should be set in the configure.php in admin/includes, but it is not in there. And there are no flag-graphics anywhere.

Are the flags in a different contribution? Or where do I get them?

And another question just out of curiosity: In the install.html it says

Visitors Web Stats Lite
. Is there another "nonlite" version?

Thanks for any help

• 4 weeks later...

Hello i have just installed the latest version of visitors web stats version 3.1 and everything is fine apart from 1 thing..

Visited Page does not show anything apart from http://

and also tracking pop up is saying the same as well...

I dont understand what i have done wrong as everything is working fine apart from this...

• 3 weeks later...

Getting this error after applying Visitor Webs Stats 3.1 and moving on to step 7. Any ideas how to resolve? I see a similar error posted above, but that person said it was due to them unzipping the downloaded file. I did not unzip the downloaded file, so could possibly be something different. The data is being written to the database table 'visitors', so everything else seems to be working except accessing this geoip database.

Fatal error: error traversing database - perhaps it is corrupt? in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxx.com/admin/includes/geoip.inc on line 220

Before moving onto step 7 above, when testing step 6, I did get the below errors which I fixed by changing the downloaded filename of 'GeoIP.dat.gz' to 'GeoIP.dat', which removed the .gz extension. But, I think that may be causing the problem here with the above error. ...note, the below errors are not from my site, but from this posting(http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=212841&view=findpost&p=873674)...mine were the same though!

Warning: fopen(includes/GeoIP.dat) [function.fopen.php]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\jokeaholic.co.uk\wwwroot\admin\includes\geoip.inc on line 131

Warning: ftell(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\website.co.uk\wwwroot\admin\includes\geoip.inc on line 95

Warning: fseek(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\website.co.uk\wwwroot\admin\includes\geoip.inc on line 98

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\website.co.uk\wwwroot\admin\includes\geoip.inc on line 100

Warning: fseek(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\website.co.uk\wwwroot\admin\includes\geoip.inc on line 117

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\website.co.uk\wwwroot\admin\includes\geoip.inc on line 100

Warning: fseek(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\website.co.uk\wwwroot\admin\includes\geoip.inc on line 117

Warning: fseek(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\website.co.uk\wwwroot\admin\includes\geoip.inc on line 123

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\website.co.uk\wwwroot\admin\includes\geoip.inc:131) in D:\website.co.uk\wwwroot\admin\visitors.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\website.co.uk\wwwroot\admin\includes\geoip.inc:131) in D:\website.co.uk\wwwroot\admin\visitors.php on line 110

Any good ideas or sugestions on how best to resolve this issue?

Edited by golfman2006

Getting this error after applying Visitor Webs Stats 3.1 and moving on to step 7. Any ideas how to resolve? I see a similar error posted above, but that person said it was due to them unzipping the downloaded file. I did not unzip the downloaded file, so could possibly be something different. The data is being written to the database table 'visitors', so everything else seems to be working except accessing this geoip database.

Before moving onto step 7 above, when testing step 6, I did get the below errors which I fixed by changing the downloaded filename of 'GeoIP.dat.gz' to 'GeoIP.dat', which removed the .gz extension. But, I think that may be causing the problem here with the above error. ...note, the below errors are not from my site, but from this posting(http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=212841&view=findpost&p=873674)...mine were the same though!

Any good ideas or sugestions on how best to resolve this issue?

Issue is now resolved. Instead of changing the extension(like a tired fool), I just needed to unzip the file geoip.dat.gz. What thru me off was this machine I am working on, has no UNZIP utility. Once the file geoip.dat was unzipped into catalogue/admin/includes, all worked fine and looks good so far.

Hi

I've installed Visitor Web Stats 3.1.

Nearly everything works without a problem. The only thing that does not work is to show the country flags. The image link is i.e.

This of course does not work. And I kept to the instructions in install.html (and everything else works).

I guess "DIR_WS_FLAGS" should be set in the configure.php in admin/includes, but it is not in there. And there are no flag-graphics anywhere.

Are the flags in a different contribution? Or where do I get them?

And another question just out of curiosity: In the install.html it says . Is there another "nonlite" version?

Thanks for any help

Did you ever get this resolved? If so, can you please post. Everything is working except the flags being displayed in admin in the grid. The code I have in visitors.php is:

if ($show_countryflag == 'true') {

In the code, it says:

Set from true to false depending if you want to dsiplay the visitor Ip country of origin. This require to have GEOIP library installed

Is the GEOIP Library something different then the GeoIP.dat? If so, where does one get a hold of it?

Getting the following error when clicking on 'Sum all-time by IP Country' hyperlink for both hits and visits at the bottom of page in the X/Y Axis Chart.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class geoip in /hsphere/local/home3/potstar/qstix.com/admin/includes/geoip.inc on line 85

Here is the code starting at line 85, any ideas what is causing this? I am thinking this could be related to the other issue I have with the flags not showing up, only a red 'x'.

class GeoIP {
 var $flags;
 var $filehandle;
 var $memory_buffer;
 var $databaseType;
 var $databaseSegments;
 var $record_length;
}

Edited by golfman2006

Hello

I got the same problem or looks like :

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _setup_segments() (previously declared in C:\wamp\www\osc_test\admin\includes\geoip.inc:94) in C:\wamp\www\osc_test\admin\includes\geoip.inc on line 125

it's happend when clicking 'Sum all-time by IP Country' like golfman2006 but the line number is different.

Line 94 is the start function :

function _setup_segments($gi){

line 125 is the end function

}

What's wrong ? the GeoIP.dat is in place... just downloaded from http://www.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoIP.dat.gz like specified in the IMPORTANT - GEOIP DOWNLOAD.txt

Regards...

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND customers_id != '0'' at line 1

select count(*) as total from visitors AND customers_id != '0'

FIXED ! :)

(in admin/visitors.php rows # 677 - 678)

replace :

default: 

by :

default: 
	$order = ($robot!='') ? str_replace('AND', 'WHERE', $robot) . $guest_only ." order by " : str_replace('AND', 'WHERE', $guest_only)   ." order by ";

Regards ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello i have just installed the latest version of visitors web stats version 3.1 and everything is fine apart from 1 thing..

Visited Page does not show anything apart from http://

and also tracking pop up is saying the same as well...

I dont understand what i have done wrong as everything is working fine apart from this...

I'm actually having the same problem.

However, it has worked fine; until I applied the "Register Globals 1.4a" contrib and switched register_globals off. Could it have something to do with this? And if yes, any idea how I can fix this?

• 4 weeks later...

Im running the latest version and have noticed that im getting alot of visitors that come with dynamic ip's or using rotating proxies that are showing as diffrent visitors for each session that they are on. If I look at the referring and visited pages columns you can track them as they move because the reffering URL is from my own site and is the last page they viewed.

Each page they look at becomes a new visitor, sometimes adding up to 1/3 of the days visitors totals.

Shouldn't the results be filtered if your domain is the one listed as the refferer??

Thanks

Im running the latest version and have noticed that im getting alot of visitors that come with dynamic ip's or using rotating proxies that are showing as diffrent visitors for each session that they are on. If I look at the referring and visited pages columns you can track them as they move because the reffering URL is from my own site and is the last page they viewed.

Each page they look at becomes a new visitor, sometimes adding up to 1/3 of the days visitors totals.

Shouldn't the results be filtered if your domain is the one listed as the refferer??

Thanks

Yes, it is increasing problem with the free version of Visitors ...

• 1 month later...

Flag Fix...

If anyone is interested and wants to fix the missing "flag" images here's what I did to fix the problem:

Add the following line to catalog/admin/includes/configure.php

define('DIR_WS_FLAGS', 'images/flags/');

Download the latest version of User Tracking with Admin 1.0 Contribution

http://www.oscommerce-fr.info/forum/index....showtopic=32459

and copy admin/images/flags directory (from the above contribution) to catalog/admin/images/

Worked for me!

Cheers,

Shayne

• 2 weeks later...

hi, i have installed this before, and im on a new server new installation new site and im pretty sure i went through the installation 5 times and made sure everything is in its right place. when i test it in the admin section it displays the blank graph and lists 0 users because no one has gone on the site. the moment i visit my site and put the first visit on count and refresh the admin page for the stats, everything under: ID IP ADDRESS and that row that lets u sort you list goes completely blank. it shows ID. 1 and everything else is blank, the graphs even disspear at the bottom. when i click "delete all" it goes back to normal with no hits.

So in other words the moment it starts counting the first user the page gets messed up. Anyone have a clue? this is the best part of osCommerce and is one of the greatest and most usefuly contributions out there i cant live without this. Please someone help

hi, i have installed this before, and im on a new server new installation new site and im pretty sure i went through the installation 5 times and made sure everything is in its right place. when i test it in the admin section it displays the blank graph and lists 0 users because no one has gone on the site. the moment i visit my site and put the first visit on count and refresh the admin page for the stats, everything under: ID IP ADDRESS and that row that lets u sort you list goes completely blank. it shows ID. 1 and everything else is blank, the graphs even disspear at the bottom. when i click "delete all" it goes back to normal with no hits.

So in other words the moment it starts counting the first user the page gets messed up. Anyone have a clue? this is the best part of osCommerce and is one of the greatest and most usefuly contributions out there i cant live without this. Please someone help

OooOOoPpPPssss

i forgot to add the geoip.dat file. silly me

• 1 month later...

find :

in admin/visitors.php

find :

$trace_string .= '<td><a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . $trace['uri'] . '" target="_blank"><font size="2">' . chunk_split($trace["uri"],80,"<br>") . '</font></a></td></tr>';

}

remplace :

$trace_string .= '<td><a href="' . $trace['uri'] . '" target="_blank"><font size="2">' . chunk_split($trace["uri"],80,"<br>") . '</font></a></td></tr>';

}

• 3 weeks later...

The contribution was working very good on my previous install. but then I moved it all to a different server, and now it won't display the visited pages. It will just display a long list of "http://". Anyone know what could be causing this?

• 4 weeks later...