• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1st Attempt at site design and setup

Hiroboy

Hi

This is my first attempt at setting up the store, been a hard learning curve and I had no php knowledge and still have only a brief understanding.

Please let me what you think, it is not open for business yet, just testing.

http://type-f.co.uk/store/

The main problem I can see is on checkout, if follows thro to paypal, payment can be made and then stops.

I get no notification that an order has been placed and no confirmation screen.

I'm worried I have screwed something up when modifing the php pages, tweeking the design.

Anyways, your comment are very welcome good or bad :)

Thanks

The main problem I can see is on checkout, if follows thro to paypal, payment can be made and then stops.

I get no notification that an order has been placed and no confirmation screen.

I'm worried I have screwed something up when modifing the php pages, tweeking the design.

Fixed this one :)

• 2 months later...

It's good that you added fixed width but you may as well change the stock buttons to something more colour friendly as they stand out for the wrong reasons.

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Archived