• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need help with adding a new page

Tail-Swishing

When i added a new page I got the following error message - can anyone give me any advice???

Warning: session_start(): open(/data/session/sess_f1d4bbc3e2410cbf50ad37bd4a73a203, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /data/members/paid/t/a/tail-swishing.co.uk/htdocs/www/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /data/members/paid/t/a/tail-swishing.co.uk/htdocs/www/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /data/members/paid/t/a/tail-swishing.co.uk/htdocs/www/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Have you included this new page; i.e., "Something.php", in your includes/filenames.php page?

define('FINENAME_SOMETHING', 'something.php');

if not, then i would start with that.

next, you will need to create a page within the includes/languages/english so that you can populate the page you created. typically, I open an already existing page and Save As: something.php. Essentially, what this page does is fill in the content/info in your "something.php" contained with your Catalog folder.

Does this make sense?

You end up with two (2) pages called: "something.php" and one page that defines the something.php page you created.

I hope this helps if not email me at [email protected] and i can walk you through it.