• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Catalog = Shop

Scotty1

Unfortunately my website uses a directory called Shop instead of the default Catalog directory. This means that the default setup of Image Magic which requires "www.yourstore.com/catalog does not work. There where no problems with the install but I just need some assistance on how I change the default settings so that it will accept Shop instead of Catlog. BTW my website is www.benjamincufflinks.com.au/shop

Thanks in advance.

Scott

Scott Lawry

I am having the same problem too. I am running a Windows 2003 Server with Apache.

Everytime I try to change the root directory in php.ini ... apache.conf etc Apache Crashes. I have reinstalled an had to reset everything after 2 attempts .. because Apache says it cannot find logs after the changes and it won't start .. unless I reinstall everything. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Pulling my hair out.

My URL is : http://www.terracomp.ca/catalog/

I want it to be ROOT : http://www.terracomp.ca/

:angry:

Unfortunately my website uses a directory called Shop instead of the default Catalog directory. This means that the default setup of Image Magic which requires "www.yourstore.com/catalog does not work. There where no problems with the install but I just need some assistance on how I change the default settings so that it will accept Shop instead of Catlog. BTW my website is www.benjamincufflinks.com.au/shop

Thanks in advance.

Scott

Image magic does not require that you have a root called catalog. In the install instructions just substitute shop for catalog and there will be no problems whatsoever

Tom

OSC Image Magic

On-the-fly thumbnails, watermarks and image processing