• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AJAX Attribute Manager support

Hi!

I need your help to do this modification:

In Ajax Attribute Manager the attributes price goes without taxes. I attempt to add an new box beside the price attribute value. In this box you would insert the price with tax and then, in the first box, the price without taxes will be calculate automatically, and it value will be registered.

This line define de prefix (+ or -) and the price without taxes:

<?php echo drawDropDownPrefix('id="prefix_'.$optionValueId.'" style="margin:3px 0px 3px 0px;" onChange="return amUpdate(\''.$optionId.'\',\''.$optionValueId.'\',\'prefix\');"',$optionValueInfo['prefix']);?><?php echo tep_draw_input_field("price_$optionValueId",$optionValueInfo['price'],' style="margin:3px 0px 3px 0px;" id="price_'.$optionValueId.'" size="7" onfocus="amF(this)" onblur="amB(this)" onChange="return amUpdate(\''.$optionId.'\',\''.$optionValueId.'\',\'price\');"'); ?>

How can I do this?? I don't have any idea to do this because AJAX is very difficult for me!!

Thank you very mach for your help!!

Please i need to do this modification to insert the attribute price with VAT!

Thanks!!

Edited by bugmenot

Has anyone else come across this error and if so, how did you fix it???

I am getting the same error - I searched this topic and did not see a solution.

This error happens to me when I try to save an attribute set as a template - this is crucial to making the attributes easy to apply to new items.

1054 - Unknown column 'options_values_model_no' in 'field list'

insert into am_attributes_to_templates (template_id, options_id, option_values_id, price_prefix, options_values_price, options_values_model_no, products_options_sort_order) values ('5', '2', '2', '', '0.0000', '0', '0')

[TEP STOP]

Anyone have any ideas??

I am getting the same error when I try saving a template.

insert into am_attributes_to_templates (template_id, options_id, option_values_id, price_prefix, options_values_price, options_values_model_no, products_options_sort_order) values ('1', '2', '14', '', '0.0000', '0', '0')

Any help will be appreciated.

Hello im gettin an error when i try to save an atrinute from the contrib.

this is the error:

1054 - Unknown column 'options_values_model_no' in 'field list'

insert into products_attributes (products_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, options_values_model_no, price_prefix, products_options_sort_order) values ('192', '2', '10', '0.0000', '1', ' ', '1')

[TEP STOP]

any idea?

Thanks

Hello im gettin an error when i try to save an atrinute from the contrib.

this is the error:

any idea?

Thanks

I took thisas a fix to the problem and now my catalog index page looks strange with the products too much to the right.

Can anyone tell me how to undo this I tried dropping the model no in my database but my page still looks weird.

How do I undo this:

ALTER TABLE `products_attributes` ADD `options_values_model_no` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `options_values_price` ;

I may have to put back the model no?

Hi, and thx for a great contribution!

I have a problemo, only in Internet explorer, as soon as I click on anything in the attribute manager, it executes the command AND reloads the page, so the preview product screen is shown.

Anny suggestions on why?

Hello,

I've installed this contribution and i'ts realy great.

But ther seem to be 2 little problems in my installation.

Does anybody knows how to fix them???

[ 1 ] - The attribute's get deleted when i update the product info....

[ 2 ] - When i use a : in the attributes name everything behind the : gets deleted

Regards,

Nasco

• 3 weeks later...

Okay can some help me I installed the attribute manager and would like to install the attribute sort, can anyone tell me of the orrect working versions of this mod please.

Also as it stands the attributes manager loads only after the product page has been saved, is there any way to get attribute mager to be active and available without first having to save the product page?

Thanks

Johnny

Getting better with mods but no programmer am I.

Hi has anyone actually got the attribute manage to mange the sort order, looks fine in admin but when it comes to the catalog side it just doesnt work.

I guess that is a code change in product_info.php to show the order as seen in admin???

Help please its draving me crazy

Johnny

Getting better with mods but no programmer am I.

I have this running no bother on a store I set up last year. I am now setting up another store and have installed it again but although the attribute manager loads, it seems to not find the language file. Any one any ideas why it won't see it?

I have installed it twice and spent hours looking over the code to make sure its right. The only difference between the old store and the new is the admin login (stock) so am not sure if the adminstartor table is stopping it but doubt it.

attribute.gif

Edited by Tartan Barty

I have installed 2.8.2 on an older very modified V2.2 RC1 shop.

Everything seems to work except (there is always the "except") no attribute values are displayed. I have included a screenshot. Of course the values are showing up in the store.

I have not tried to create any attributes with this tool as all of my attributes are imported straight out of my quickbooks accounting package. Sometimes I need to edit the name of an attribute after it is uploaded. The prices are constantly synced, so that is not an issue for me. I just need an easy way to be able to see all the attributes for a given product without browsing through hundreds of pages of attributes looking for the attributes for a specific product, just so I can change the name.

Any ideas out there?

ajax-att-mgr.jpg

I run a completely customized osC2.2 RC1 shop with mostly custom modifications that replicate the features of many contributions available except in a way that the data is more easily synced with Quickbooks on a continuous basis.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have installed 2.8.2 on an older very modified V2.2 RC1 shop.

Everything seems to work except (there is always the "except") no attribute values are displayed. I have included a screenshot. Of course the values are showing up in the store.

I have not tried to create any attributes with this tool as all of my attributes are imported straight out of my quickbooks accounting package. Sometimes I need to edit the name of an attribute after it is uploaded. The prices are constantly synced, so that is not an issue for me. I just need an easy way to be able to see all the attributes for a given product without browsing through hundreds of pages of attributes looking for the attributes for a specific product, just so I can change the name.

Any ideas out there?

This happened to me too...

Clear the history of your browser and try again, it works to me...

Has anyone integrated this outstanding module with Single Pricing Per Customer (SPPC)? Am using the Ajax Attribute Manager with extra fields installed and it works great with every other module I've tried except this one. SPPC has major changes to code in the product attributes and categories php files in admin and I can't work out how to merge this module with SPPC.

If anyone has managed to do this and can post how, it would be much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have installed AAM in version 2.8.6 (without extra field) and it is working like a charm.

What I'm wondering about:

In the old version, there was a field, where I can edit the sort order for the attribute.

In the a.m. version, I cannot find this field anymore.

I haven't read the full thread on this, sorry. But can anyone of you tell me, if this field is gone or how I can add this field again ?

Thanks in advance,

kind regards

Andreas

• 5 weeks later...

when i change the sort order of an product option, it only works in the admin...

i see in phpmyadmin that the products_options_sort_order field in the products_options table don't change...

just the products_options_sort order in the products_attributes table...

how can i fix that?

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I have installed this contrib on ms2rc2, I have ultrapics installed.

Everything works exceptionally good, except the language file doesnt seem to be working, all the links look like:

AM_AJAX_ADDS_ATTRIBUTE_TO_OPTION

also I seem to get:

PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cycleshop\admin\attributeManager\languages\english\attributeManager.php:86) in

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cycleshop\admin\attributeManager\attributeManager.php on line 72

but it doesnt seem to affect anything.

has anyone else had these issues? Any help would be appreciated, please email me or post here would b great!

Everything works exceptionally good, except the language file doesnt seem to be working, all the links look like:

also I seem to get:

PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cycleshop\admin\attributeManager\languages\english\attributeManager.php:86) in

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cycleshop\admin\attributeManager\attributeManager.php on line 72

but it doesnt seem to affect anything.

has anyone else had these issues? Any help would be appreciated, please email me or post here would b great!

Hi,

I have the same problem and I also found this post that looks like a similar issue.

I have HeaderTags_SEO_V_3.1.7 installed so I am assuming that this is connected with the PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information problem.

Unfortunately I have not found an answer.

If anyone out there can point us in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Hi,

I have the same problem and I also found this post that looks like a similar issue.

I have HeaderTags_SEO_V_3.1.7 installed so I am assuming that this is connected with the PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information problem.

Unfortunately I have not found an answer.

If anyone out there can point us in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Ok,

I am starting to get someware with this.

In

admin/attributeManager/languages/english/attributeManager.php

I replaced

<?

with

<?php

This sorted out some of the language issues.

Then in

admin/attributeManager/attributeManager.php

I replaced all the

<? echo

with

<?php echo

There is still an issue with other parts e.g.

<input type="image" src="attributeManager/images/icon_delete.png" onclick="return customTemplatePrompt('deleteTemplate');" border="0" title="<?=AM_AJAX_DELETES_THE_SELECTED_TEMPLATE?>" />

This displays as <?=AM_AJAX_DELETES_THE_SELECTED_TEMPLATE?>

Still can't get this to work!