• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AJAX Attribute Manager support

Hello,

First of all I would like to say that this is really nice contribution.

I installed AJAX-AttributeManager-V2.8.6 - this pacakge doesn't include langauage files so you can have some warnings.

In my shop I have clothes with different sizes so I modyfied my product attributes with Quantity for Product Attributes Mod to avoid selling products which I do not have in my stock.

Here is the link to contribution http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...+Attributes+Mod

I would like to add this modification to my AJAX manager but I don't know how and where...

Could you help me?

Many thanks in advance

Witer

Hello,

I installed AJAX-AttributeManager-V2.8.6 - this pacakge doesn't include langauage files so you can have some warnings.

In my shop I have clothes with different sizes so I modyfied my product attributes with Quantity for Product Attributes Mod to avoid selling products which I do not have in my stock.

Here is the link to contribution http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...+Attributes+Mod

I would like to add this modification to my AJAX manager but I don't know how and where...

Could you help me?

Many thanks in advance

Witer

Hmm,

I only need extra filed which can read, display and record to the product_attributes table parameter called options_quantity.

Can you help me...?

thanks in advance

The issue was on my end, the download works fine. I am looking forward to the install! Thanks for the contribution.

is anyone else having an issue unzipping 2.86? I am getting an error in windows vista extract all says file already exists?

I tried that, but just replacing all the files in the ajaxmanager directory, and I still had the same issue.

Does anyone else have this issue with sorting? It seems that when adding a new attirbute to a product, the item is added with a sort order of 0, but listed at the bottom of the list. Shouldn't it be added at the bottom of the liste, but with the next number, not a 0? If I go into the product attributes, and change the sort order number, then the options show up on the page, and in the ajax manager in the correct order. But I still seem to have an issue with the ajax manager not showing the items in the correct order. For example, the items are listed in the correct order on the product info page, but the ajax manager is not showing them in the correct order.

Thanks.

I just installed AJAX-AttributeManager-V2.8.6 in OSC 2.2 rc2 (at least I think this is the version). Anyways, I am getting the notification noted below:

Access Denied

No Right Permission Access

Please contact your Web Administrator to request more access or if you found any problem.

I have stored the files needed in the admin/file access area and stored them in catalog. The info above I am getting when I edit a product. The info above shows just under the pricing.

What am I doing incorrectly?

Thanks,

MaryMae

I just installed AJAX-AttributeManager-V2.8.6 in OSC 2.2 rc2 (at least I think this is the version). Anyways, I am getting the notification noted below:

Access Denied

No Right Permission Access

Please contact your Web Administrator to request more access or if you found any problem.

I have stored the files needed in the admin/file access area and stored them in catalog. The info above I am getting when I edit a product. The info above shows just under the pricing.

What am I doing incorrectly?

Thanks,

MaryMae

Found out that I did not add the admin access query to the database. Now all seems to be working well.

Hello,

Could you help me?

Many thanks in advance

Witer

I have code this two contribututions and it is partly work... I have small issue with quqntity in stock. Maybe somebody know how to solve this issue with stock quantity.

PS. I combinate Ajax man. 2.2 and modification of Quantity for Product Attributes.

For me it zas to difficult to use the newest contribution of ajax man.

Hmm,

I only need extra filed which can read, display and record to the product_attributes table parameter called options_quantity.

Can you help me...?

thanks in advance

nice contri looks great. but how can i track stock per size?

I'm selling t-shirts and need to track the stock for every size

I sell clothes with diffenet sizes.

So I need to track each size as you.

I installed this contribution Quantity for Product Attributes.

Than Ajax atrributes manager contrib.

It the end I added extra field to ajax contr as option_quantity from Quantity for Product Attributes.

Everything is working ok but...

I hate this, always is but,

I can not code stock quantity which include sum all sizes quantity for that product.

And I installed Ajax manager ver 2.2

Ok, got this installed no problems, but I have also installed Actual Attribute Price so get rid of the annoying +/- prefixes and simply show a product price, this all works fine if i use the normal attribute manager as that allows me to leave out the prefix, but with AJAX Attribute Manager if I leave the prefix box blank it defaults to +, is there anyway to stop this happening or am i going to have to use the default attribute page instead?

Ta

How did you solve it because I am having the same problem right now.

Thanks

I am having this problem also. I believe the zip file is slightly malformed. There are empty files that have the same names as the folders, and so won't extract properly. V2.8.6 with extra fields unzips perfectly, but I don't have any extra fields, so I'm not sure if that version will work for me. Is it possible for someone to look into this and possibly fix the V2.8.6 zip file?

Hi, i am not so good with osC so i am having some difficulty here. i have uploaded AJAX 2.8.6 and also the sort order contrib recommended. Now when i add/edit a product i get this error...FATAL ERROR: register_globals is disabled in php.ini, please enable it!

I have checked the php.ini files and they both say register_globals:on. I had quite a time trying to install this and am looking forward to using it. I have a print store and this contrib could save me a lot of time.

Thanks in advance.

E

Looking for help =D.

1054 - Unknown column 'options_values_model_no' in 'field list'

insert into products_attributes (products_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, options_values_model_no, price_prefix, products_options_sort_order) values ('353', '2', '29', '0.0000', '', '+', '1')

Getting error when I try to upload the product attribute.

And im not sure how to do this:

ALTER TABLE `products_attributes` ADD `options_values_model_no` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `options_values_price` ;

Thanks

Josh

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for help =D.

1054 - Unknown column 'options_values_model_no' in 'field list'

insert into products_attributes (products_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, options_values_model_no, price_prefix, products_options_sort_order) values ('353', '2', '29', '0.0000', '', '+', '1')

Getting error when I try to upload the product attribute.

And im not sure how to do this:

ALTER TABLE `products_attributes` ADD `options_values_model_no` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `options_values_price` ;

Thanks

Josh

Did you figure this one out?

Need some help with this special request. I like this mod and use it a lot along with the sort order mod. Is there a way to add the sort order field to the attribute manager when inputting the info for a product. Currently I have to go to the Product attributes page to set the sort order everytime I input a new product. Also it there a way to input the sort order for all attributes on a screen and them make one submission to the database?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, I have installed the AJAX Attribute and it works! Thanks. I was wondering if it is possible to add a quantity box after the prefix in order to give each attribute a quantity. I have seen another contribution Quantitiy for Product Attributes but would like everything to work through the AJAX Attribute Manager.

If somebody could please help.

Hi,

I hope someone might be able to help me. I had this contrib working until recently, but now when I go into a product and upload a saved template of attributes I lose the attribute section on that product when I go back in to edit it. It just disappears. I can still add and delete attributes in products that I have not tried to add a template to without incident, but as soon as I try to load a saved template that whole section on the screen is gone when I go back into it and I can't figure out how to get it to come back.

Thank you in advance for any advice you can give.

Ok I added AJAX Attribute Manager but when I logged into my admin panel and clicked on catagories. There is nothing there.. the page refesh goes straight to done and nothing appears.

Ive been back through it a few times and still unsure what could be wrong. Anyone have any suggestions. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Kim

kimssignaturefx9.jpg