osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AJAX Attribute Manager support

On 7/26/2017 at 11:47 AM, bkiani said:

Hello @raiwa

deleted all rows table sessions

The problem was solved
Thank you

I also got the same problem. already try to delete the rows table sessions begin with -  language|s:7:"english";languages_id|s:1:"1";admin|a:2:
didn't work , still got same error :  Forbidden.
Any suggestion ?  thank you.

OSC  v2.3.4

Edited by poj_ud

13 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

@poj_udPlease describe the problem in more detail.

when I go to /catalog/admin/categories.php  and click on "edit" of any product.
There will be a popup  which show "There was an error while retrieving the URL: Forbidden"
after click OK,  Ajax attribute won't show at all,  but the rest is ok ,  I can edit and save.  just not the attribute which won't show at all.

Before this, everything worked fine. And then one day , the error just shown and the Ajax attribute was gone.
I set directories permission to 755, never changed.
I try to delete the rows table sessions begin with -  language|s:7:"english";languages_id|s:1:"1";admin|a:2: ,   didn't work.

I can't figure it out, what's wrong ?

Edited by poj_ud

1 hour ago, poj_ud said:

I can't figure it out, what's wrong ?

When something is working and starts to fail and no changes have been made to the code it is sometimes caused by the host upgrading the php version without saying anything. It happens a lot. If that happened and you have an old version of the addon installed, it will fail. So I suggest you check the version you are using first and upgrade it. Be sure the version you select is for your shop. The very latest version won't work in it, most likely.

Also, take a look in the admin directory and see if there is a file named error_log. If there is delete it. Then access your categories to make the failure happen. Then refresh the admin directory and see if that file is present. If it is, post it here.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Thank you very much for your help.

My php version is PHP 5.6(ea-php56)
I try to change it to PHP 5.5(ea-php55),  nothing change, still got the same error.

I delete the old error_log.  But it won't create the new one.  I try to make failure many times. Nothing present.

Version 5.6 is fine. If the host made a change it would have been to version t so that doesn't appear to be the problem. When you say you try to make it failed, did it fail? If it fails and is creating an error, the error log will be created but you may have to refresh the file listing to see it.

Just to be clear, you are saying that you had this addon installed and working. That it now causes a failure and nofile changes have been made. Is that correct? If so, the only thing I can think of is that one of the files in the admin/attributes_manager/ directory has gotten corrupted or is missing. I suggest you reload that directory from the addons package to see if that helps.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

16 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

Version 5.6 is fine. If the host made a change it would have been to version t so that doesn't appear to be the problem. When you say you try to make it failed, did it fail? If it fails and is creating an error, the error log will be created but you may have to refresh the file listing to see it.

Just to be clear, you are saying that you had this addon installed and working. That it now causes a failure and nofile changes have been made. Is that correct? If so, the only thing I can think of is that one of the files in the admin/attributes_manager/ directory has gotten corrupted or is missing. I suggest you reload that directory from the addons package to see if that helps.

Yes, it did fail a few times.  
But error_log's not created. I try to refresh many times, still can't see it.

Yes , correct.
I try to re upload them. Still it shows error.

Then, I'm sorry, but I don't think this is something that can be solved in a support thread, at least by me. Assuming everything was working, no changes were made and now it isn't seems to indicate a corrupted file or server issue. But those are things that can't be handled in a thread like this. You could try contacting @raiwasince he is the programer handling this. He may have a better answer than mine.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

11 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

Then, I'm sorry, but I don't think this is something that can be solved in a support thread, at least by me. Assuming everything was working, no changes were made and now it isn't seems to indicate a corrupted file or server issue. But those are things that can't be handled in a thread like this. You could try contacting @raiwasince he is the programer handling this. He may have a better answer than mine.

Thank you very much for your help.

Edited by poj_ud

• 8 months later...