• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AJAX Attribute Manager support

This is only with newer versions of HTML area. Just so you know, you would be better off adding it within the goOnload function in attributeManager/attributeManagerHeader.inc.php

I think my page freezing may be down to these two not working together correctly as I also use html area.

Where do I add the code your talking about to make the two work together correctly?

Im using version 1.7 of AJAX Attribute Manager

Installed the latest version of this today and get this message when I edit an Item:

'Session not registered - You cant access this page directly'

I saw this referenced earlier in this thread, but with no solution.

Cheers

Are you still having this problem?

Let me know. It shouldn't be happening, unless you are trying to directly access attributeManager.php - Please make sure you have followed every install step correctly.

in attributeManager.php i find where to fix the * Fixed non-latin charicters showing ??? :thumbsup:

This was in the old version:

// not strictly nessessary but output a header

header("Content-type: text/plain");

This is in new code to show norwegian ???, this you can also put inside ajax advansed search Contributions

// output a response header

header('Content-type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1');

Put this inside to fix the ??? problem, in attributeManager.php , quickfind.php or quickbox :

// output a response header

header('Content-type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1');

Thats right, you have to force the charset to utf-8. If you are parsing non latin charicters from javascript to the server you will also need to add setRequestHeader("Content-Type", "text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"); to the request object.

I think my page freezing may be down to these two not working together correctly as I also use html area.

Where do I add the code your talking about to make the two work together correctly?

Im using version 1.7 of AJAX Attribute Manager

I haven't used the new version of htmlarea - the place i was reffering to is in attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerHeader.inc.php - anything that was previously called within the body onload will have to be called in there instead. Let me know how you get on with this.

If there is going to be a sort option feature in the next version then I'm going to open a big bottle of Champagne! Really would like to see this option

Yes there will be in the next propper release. Its part done, just need to finish it off.

Edited by Nimmit

Hi,

Yes, I even removed and re-installed the contribution, but still getting the same message.

Cheers

A few questions...

What browser are you using?

What version of PHP is installed on your server?

What version of OSC are you using?

Is it local or remote install?

It is a admin session problem, the more info i can get the better.

'Session not registered - You cant access this page directly'

Is anyone else having this problem ?

Edited by Nimmit

I haven't used the new version of htmlarea - the place i was reffering to is in attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerHeader.inc.php - anything that was previously called within the body onload will have to be called in there instead. Let me know how you get on with this.

I would do if i knew what it was I was supposed to be doing.. lol

Looks like an awesome contribution - might end up being my biggest time saver yet. Like a lot of people, I also use the "sort order" for the attributes so I'll be eagerly awating the update.

But great work none the less! Thanks so much.

I think its much problem to only update 1 attributes price each time, if i have a attributes with many values and create a new products with same attributes its very much work to write all price again, and in attributeManager.php can only update 1 price each update, that is problem. I try change this ( onChange="return amUpdate) in attributeManager.php to (onmouseout="return amUpdate) but then it update to wrong values/attrributes. when use ( onChange="return amUpdate) i can only change 1 price then can not get to next price before update site.

I want to write all attributes price in attributeManager.php then update all. not 1 and 1, this take to long time, since i must update for each price change.

How to cange this??

Andre :-"

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class db in z:\home\store00\www\admin\attributeManager\classes\DB.class.php on line 18

AJAX Attribute Manager - v1.7 beta

:( Help me...

Hello,

I try this contribution and it's very interesting.

But it's impossbile to use the download function included in original attribut.

What do you think to implement this function in this contibution ?

Regards
-----------------------------------------
Loïc

Contact me by skype for business
Contact me @gyakutsuki for an answer on the forum

I think its much problem to only update 1 attributes price each time, if i have a attributes with many values and create a new products with same attributes its very much work to write all price again, and in attributeManager.php can only update 1 price each update, that is problem. I try change this ( onChange="return amUpdate) in attributeManager.php to (onmouseout="return amUpdate) but then it update to wrong values/attrributes. when use ( onChange="return amUpdate) i can only change 1 price then can not get to next price before update site.

I want to write all attributes price in attributeManager.php then update all. not 1 and 1, this take to long time, since i must update for each price change.

How to cange this??

Andre :-"

I dont know what you are going on about, can you please try and write in clearer english. It updates the price on each attribute when you go away from that text field. so once you have setup your attributes you can just go down them all very quickly.

Do you mean that you would like the price brought over in the templates?

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class db in z:\home\store00\www\admin\attributeManager\classes\DB.class.php on line 18

AJAX Attribute Manager - v1.7 beta

:( Help me...

That is obviolsy a naming conflict. I will rename the db class and all calls to it and re-upload

Hello,

I try this contribution and it's very interesting.

But it's impossbile to use the download function included in original attribut.

What do you think to implement this function in this contibution ?

I don't know

butes.JPG

When i click inside a price box and change price, i can not move to next price field before i refresh page in IE. If i not change price i can move to next field without problem. Is this a bug only with me? it be like this in first version of attributemanger to. What can be wrong?

Thank you, i understand now. I too tried it and can see exactly what you mean. I have fixed it and uploaded another version.

AJAX Attribute Manager v1.9 beta - Multilingual

Thank you for pointing it out.

p.s. Dont use the comma when you are adding the price.

p.p.s. Opera for your second choice of browser?? Firefox is the best!!

Edited by Nimmit

Good morning (from the UK, Good afternoon in Auz)

1st - thank you for your work.

Looks like a great contribution - I just need to get it to work for me...

getting the following with 1.9 beta:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class amdb in c:\1devroot\osc\admin\attributeManager\classes\amDB.class.php on line 18

Tried earlier versions e.g. 1.5 and got sessions error: 'Session not registered - You cant access this page directly'

in 1.9 beta this could be a minor bug or something - anyway, if the is a solution I'd be glad to get pointer to it.

Many thanks,

Gwyn.

P.S. don't want to get into the code and start renaming classes, and make a contrib update, as it will not be compatible with later releases.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class amdb in c:\1devroot\osc\admin\attributeManager\classes\amDB.class.php on line 18

Humm... I don't know.

That class is declared in its own file then included with require_once so it should only be included (as so declared) once. What version of PHP are you running?

Installed and getting errors:

Warning: main(attributeManager/classes/DB.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/xxxx/public_html/admin/attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerUpdateAtomic.inc.php on line 16

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'attributeManager/classes/DB.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/sites/xxxx/public_html/admin/attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerUpdateAtomic.inc.php on line 16

I suspect this is where you have renamed a class and reference has been missed... I will have a look myself, but thought you should know

Edited by Nevsie

Yup. simple to change....

attributeManagerUpdateAtomic.inc.php on line 16

'attributeManager/classes/DB.class.php'

becomes

'attributeManager/classes/amDB.class.php'

Ouch :blush: that bit hadn't been updated since about version 1.6! There were other bits in that file that had to be changed

Thanks for letting me know

Eventualy the bugs will all be ironed out!

AJAX Attribute Manager v2.1 beta - Multilingual

Edited by Nimmit

(((((

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class amdb in z:\home\store00\www\admin\attributeManager\classes\amDB.class.php on line 18

AJAX Attribute Manager v2.0 beta - Multilingual

i assume the new package covers all the other little changes? so i should just upload those over the top????

Cheers, N

Yes - Thanks again.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class amdb in z:\home\store00\www\admin\attributeManager\classes\amDB.class.php on line 18

AJAX Attribute Manager v2.0 beta - Multilingual

Please be patient. I am not able to replicate this problem which means it must be platform specific. I susspect it is todo with the way in which the php require_once works. Becuase of where the different files are used they all need access to the db class, i was under the impression (and have been using it in this way since php4) that require_once would take care of the duplication of includes. But it appears that php is seeing the from different include paths and as such is treating them as different files.

I know how to sort it out, but I am not happy with releasing so many versions so quickly. i am not releasing another version untill i can take some time to go over the whole contribution.

The reason i have been uploading so many versions is I have found from experence that if i do not do so people will start fixing the bugs and uploading them. The problem with this is that then several versions start running and people overwrite each others 'fixes', it gets very confusing!

I have a few more features i need finish off then i will release version 1 - then people can do what they like. I hope everyone understands what im going on about here.

FreeLancer i will get to your query. Bloating the thread with repeats doesn't help anyone. This is free software so unfortunatly some times you have to be patient.

Edited by Nimmit

Hi Nimmit

I installed 1.5 beta and it was doing a superb job

I have now installed More_Pics_6 for 2.2 ms2 and AJAX has dissapeared apart from some background colour in the products screen

The attributes for the products are still there. Even if I do a new product there is nothing there on screen. I have looked at the code comparing current files versus pre More_Pics_6 for 2.2 ms2 files and as far as I can see there are no conflicts. However reality says different so I must be wrong!

Please can you give me some advice as to where to start looking for the problem

Thank you

Nossum