• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AJAX Attribute Manager support

It should be a UNIQUE index, rather than a plain INDEX.

I believe you have the correct column names in your 2 column index, I'd have to double check and don't have time right now to be 100% sure

It can`t be a UNIQUE index with options_id and options_values_id fields because i have many products with these the same atribute and the same option, so I think that it must be a Unique with products_id, options_id and options_values_id fields.

Ok, i'll try it. It is not the best solution but it's the only one that i have.

Thanks dewed

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

well i installed the contrib and see the "Save Product before adding options" message, when i try to add an article.

But when i try to edit an already saved article, nothing happens. Atrribute manager is missing. No errors, nothing. PHP error reporting is enabled.

However, in my local xampp installation, i see the attribute bar - everything works fine. But i am getting the

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated 

error message. Well this message doesn't apper on my product server, too.

Well i tried to fix it and changed line 55 from:

$attributeManager =& new attributeManagerAtomic(amGetSessionVariable(AM_SESSION_VAR_NAME));

to

$clone = attributeManagerAtomic(amGetSessionVariable(AM_SESSION_VAR_NAME));
	$attributeManager = clone $clone;

I don't know, if that is the correct way! I tried to replace "=& new" with the "clone-function". It seems to work with line 55. But line

$attributeManager =& new attributeManagerInstant($_GET['products_id']);

isn't so simple?!? "$test = attributeManagerInstant($_GET['products_id']);" for example does not work. I am not really a coder. But i think to disable error reporting isn't even a correct way...

But at the moment my problem is, that the ajax attribute manager section is blank!

greetz Crusher

Hi.

i use ajax attribute maganer.

i have a question.

i add attributes in product page, i use an order with option and option value.

If i want see same order in product_info.php frontpage?

I can use products_attributes_id? right?

i try to set order in query, but I could not

Someone can help me?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi,

well i installed the contrib and see the "Save Product before adding options" message, when i try to add an article.

But when i try to edit an already saved article, nothing happens. Atrribute manager is missing. No errors, nothing. PHP error reporting is enabled.

However, in my local xampp installation, i see the attribute bar - everything works fine. But i am getting the

$attributeManager =& new attributeManagerAtomic(amGetSessionVariable(AM_SESSION_VAR_NAME));

to

I don't know, if that is the correct way! I tried to replace "=& new" with the "clone-function". It seems to work with line 55. But line

isn't so simple?!? "$test = attributeManagerInstant($_GET['products_id']);" for example does not work. I am not really a coder. But i think to disable error reporting isn't even a correct way...

But at the moment my problem is, that the ajax attribute manager section is blank!

greetz Crusher

I got the same errors. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

to

greetz Crusher

change this

$attributeManager =& new attributeManagerInstant($_GET['products_id'])

to

$attributeManager = new attributeManagerInstant($_GET['products_id'])

just remove the '&'

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have customized an osc rc2.2 with AJAX Attribute Manager v2.8.2 beta.

I have changed the admin folder to another folder. With a lower version the addon was working perfectly into the common admin folder.

Following the admin folder migration, I have upgraded to 2.8.2.

At the present time, the script allow:

- insert new attribute

- insert new attribute value

- Qt pro works fine

- add weight addon works fine

- attribute can be ordered

- attribute can be deleted

The trouble (with defaut setting):

- attribute value cannot be ordered

- attribute value cannot be deleted

- while I insert a new attribute value (ei: demo) a suffixe '1' is added (ei: demo1)

- attribute in foreigner language is not inserted

I have though to a bad field field order into the mysql, in fact, I try to find the trouble but I m stick since 3 days.

Any suggestion will be precious,

Regards

Yoan

post-295915-0-11475500-1313535857_thumb.jpg

post-295915-0-27179100-1313535866_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I have customized an osc rc2.2 with AJAX Attribute Manager v2.8.2 beta.

I have changed the admin folder to another folder. With a lower version the addon was working perfectly into the common admin folder.

Following the admin folder migration, I have upgraded to 2.8.2.

At the present time, the script allow:

- insert new attribute

- insert new attribute value

- Qt pro works fine

- add weight addon works fine

- attribute can be ordered

- attribute can be deleted

The trouble (with defaut setting):

- attribute value cannot be ordered

- attribute value cannot be deleted

- while I insert a new attribute value (ei: demo) a suffixe '1' is added (ei: demo1)

- attribute in foreigner language is not inserted

I have though to a bad field field order into the mysql, in fact, I try to find the trouble but I m stick since 3 days.

Any suggestion will be precious,

Regards

Yoan

I have disable AJAX, the addon works fine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a suggestion..

would it be possible to have a text entry box for the sort order as well as the up and down arrows?

The reason being: on existing older products which don't have sort orders, when you add a new attribute it creates a sort order which is all out of sync. It is quite easy to spend 20 minutes or so moving options up and down into the correct order. If there was a text entry box and you just popped in the numbers then it would be a bit quicker :)

Like I say this is just a suggestion as I'm not clever enough to do it myself :D

Dave

Hello I am running 2.3.1 and getting these two errors does anyone know anything about them?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\catalog\admin\attributeManager\includes\attributeManagerGeneralFunctions.inc.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\catalog\admin\attributeManager\includes\attributeManagerGeneralFunctions.inc.php on line 58

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone thought about sending the SQL to create the product along with the request for the new product page. This could potentially forgo the need to reload the saved product in order to add attributes to it.

Maybe the sql could be Ajax when a product name is input.

Just wondering if there is some unforeseen problems.

I found the Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\catalog\admin\attributeManager\includes\attributeManagerGeneralFunctions.inc.php on line 55

problem it has to do with php 5.3.8 not supporting this feature anymore.

Hello people. Anyone else having a problem with values?

Is there a reason we can add values when adding a new option but then have to go and add them as an option after? I love it that there can be options enabled and disabled like that but kinda seems redundant when creating the option.

I am using Sparx admin and noticed if your working and the login session runs out and then you try to do something the login box pops up in the middle of the screen. If you try to log in the browser will try to take you to an ajax attribute page.

Thanks for everyone's work. I will try to add something to the project soon.

I am lost... I do not know how to run a sql query so I cant implement any of these fixes... I installed AJAX v2.8.9.3 and uploaded the attributeManager folder into the admin folder on my server...

I made the edits required in admin/categories and in admin/includes/template)top.php

still nothing... now what?

why does the install instructions only apply to the one file? what about the template_top.?

Instructions copied below:

"Open admin/categories.php Find (Around line 243 on a fresh ms2)

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

}

Below add

/** AJAX Attribute Manager **/

require_once('attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerUpdateAtomic.inc.php');

/** AJAX Attribute Manager end **/

Find (Around line 341 on a fresh ms2)

<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

Below add

<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager -->

<?php require_once( 'attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerHeader.inc.php' )?>

<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager end -->

Find (Around line 346 on a fresh ms2)

onload="SetFocus();"

Replace With

onload="goOnLoad();"

Find (around line 530 on a fresh ms2)

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price_gross', $pInfo->products_price, 'OnKeyUp="updateNet()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

Below add

<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager -->

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php require_once( 'attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerPlaceHolder.inc.php' )?></td>

</tr>

<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager end -->

The code in "product_info.php" has a minor error, but that error was piss me off for a little time.

After the copy/paste, search into your code a "pod" word, just modify it by "pov" and voilà:

Bad code :

//<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager -->
	$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pod where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pa.products_options_sort_order");
//<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager end -->

Good code:

//<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager -->
	$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pa.products_options_sort_order");
//<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager end -->

Edited by Huroman

Ok I installed the Add-on and made the code changes as per the instructions. When I went to add a new product to use the add-on I get the following message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function amsessionisregistered() in /home/totalw8/public_html/clippityclipcoupons.com/admin/attributeManager/classes/attributeManagerConfig.class.php on line 141

I believe the add-on has conflict issues with the Sort Order plug-in and the QT Pro plug-in. However, I have never installed either add-on, but the AJAX assumes that I did.

If you view the file attached html.gif install-osc-2.3.1.htm (13.14K) and scroll to Additonal Notes for other contribution compatability you will note a series of instructions that state only if you have these plug-ins installed which I have not installed but it appears by viewing the attributeManager/classes/attributeManagerConfig.class.php file that they are assumed to be automatically installed.

As such, do I need to make the code changes as if I have the add-ons or do I need to install them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ed

Just a suggestion..

would it be possible to have a text entry box for the sort order as well as the up and down arrows?

The reason being: on existing older products which don't have sort orders, when you add a new attribute it creates a sort order which is all out of sync. It is quite easy to spend 20 minutes or so moving options up and down into the correct order. If there was a text entry box and you just popped in the numbers then it would be a bit quicker smile.png

Like I say this is just a suggestion as I'm not clever enough to do it myself biggrin.png

Dave

around line 244

if(AM_USE_SORT_ORDER) {

?>

<?php echo tep_draw_input_field("sortOrder_$optionValueId",$optionValueInfo['sortOrder'],' style="margin:3px 0px 3px 0px;" id="sortOrder_'.$optionValueId.'" size="4" onChange="return amUpdate(\''.$optionId.'\',\''.$optionValueId.'\');"'); ?>

<?php

}

?>

remove the //