• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AJAX Attribute Manager support

Got a little problem. I sell clothes with various sizes and I'm using the attribute_price to set different prices on different sizes.

How do I set a special price for that extra sum connected to attribute?

The discount only kick in on the price connected to the product.

Example:

Discount 10%

Price for product 100$

Extra for certain size 10$

Ordinary price 100+10=110$

Discount price 100*0.9+10*0.9=99$

Instead I get:

Discount price 100*0.9+10=100$

Having a problem uploading the Ajax Manager onto my site.

When I am trying to upload the file "attributemanager" Into my admin it is not including all of the files.

When I go to upload each file individually my uploader is not seeing some of the files to upload so it is in complete.

I tried moving the file "attributemanager" to my desktop but i receive an error stating

"The system cannot find the file specified"

I downloaded AJAX attribute manager V2.8.6 complete package.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong here?

Thank you

noob-

Looking for help =D.

1054 - Unknown column 'options_values_model_no' in 'field list'

insert into products_attributes (products_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, options_values_model_no, price_prefix, products_options_sort_order) values ('353', '2', '29', '0.0000', '', '+', '1')

Getting error when I try to upload the product attribute.

And im not sure how to do this:

ALTER TABLE `products_attributes` ADD `options_values_model_no` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `options_values_price` ;

Thanks

Josh

Has anyone else come across this error and if so, how did you fix it???

I installed Ajax Attribute Manager - The latest full release.

It works great in Firefox, but In Ie it gives me this error.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1)

Timestamp: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:39:08 UTC

Message: Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible, not enabled, or of a type that does not accept the focus.
Line: 13
Char: 13
Code: 0
URI: /admin/includes/general.js

I have followed the directions to key in the readme, I even looked up the error and found that errors where reported with the follow code, but I have it exactly as it should be.

Inside my categories.php file around like 443 or so I have

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onload="goOnLoad();"

I looked at the file admin/includes/general.js and I dotn see anything wrong with it, Im pretty sure it is the original file that came with the dist.

function SetFocus() {
 if (document.forms.length > 0) {
   isNotAdminLanguage:
   for (f=0; f<document.forms.length; f++) {
     if (document.forms[f].name != "adminlanguage") {
       var field = document.forms[f];
       for (i=0; i<field.length; i++) {
         if ( (field.elements[i].type != "image") &&
              (field.elements[i].type != "hidden") &&
              (field.elements[i].type != "reset") &&
              (field.elements[i].type != "submit") ) {

document.forms[f].elements[i].focus();

if ( (field.elements[i].type == "text") ||
                (field.elements[i].type == "password") )
             document.forms[f].elements[i].select();

break isNotAdminLanguage;
         }
       }
     }
   }
 }
}

function rowOverEffect(object) {
 if (object.className == 'dataTableRow') object.className = 'dataTableRowOver';
}

function rowOutEffect(object) {
 if (object.className == 'dataTableRowOver') object.className = 'dataTableRow';
}

function toggleDivBlock(id) {
 if (document.getElementById) {
   itm = document.getElementById(id);
 } else if (document.all){
   itm = document.all[id];
 } else if (document.layers){
   itm = document.layers[id];
 }

if (itm) {
   if (itm.style.display != "none") {
     itm.style.display = "none";
   } else {
     itm.style.display = "block";
   }
 }
}

And I checked to make sure I was not calling the SetFocus code anywhere elese and nope, I also totaly remed it out and the error went away and IE showed a big mess of a blank page... =(

any help would be greatly appriciated,

Thx

Shawn

Try another version without extra field.

HEnk

actually, the problem is with the original zip file - its from a mac. when you unzip the file, you need to unpack the original files folder by folder. in the zip file, it will look like there is a white file with no file extention, and its unrecognized by windows. the other file is a folder, with the same name. the white , blank file will be unpacked first, which means the folders will not unpack properly. pull each folder one by one, goes into each folder and unpack each subfolder individually.

• 2 weeks later...

I ran this query on my database

ALTER TABLE `products_attributes` ADD `options_values_model_no` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `options_values_price` ;

Then it worked

Edited by tjoppru

hi

I want to make a warning first.I tried to program more than localhost (Easyphp1.8, EasyPHP 3.0, Wamp 2.0f) all got the following error.

localhost this error only.Error on the web does not.

Warning: Can not modify header information - headers already sent by

(output started at C: \ Program Files \ EasyPHP 3.0 \ www \ catalog-qt \ admin \ attributeManager \ languages \ english \ attributeManager.php: 86) in C: \ Program Files \ EasyPHP 3.0 \ www \ catalog-qt \ admin \ attributeManager \ attributeManager.php on line 72

The solution to this problem

attributeManager \ languages \ english \ attributeManager.php

go to line 1

<?

replace

<?php

interesting indeed, but is corrected.:)

In this stage, I think the developer is still QTPRO Plugin.

Do you have information about it?

I'd like to use but very urgent to develop my existing code is inadequate.

thanks.

Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by reel

If im not mistakin and i may be that is the sql file that it says to run? if that is correct then you log into phpmyadmin and select your db and log in then you can point phpmyadmin to that file and it will add the part you need, or you can do it manually by editing the db.

if im wrong please someone give the correct info, cause that is what i did ;-)

now for my problem, which im sure is something stupid since im a newbie

i have the ajax attribute manager 2.8.6(with extra fields) I also have attribute sort with attribute clone 1_8_1

when i attempt to add a product i get this error message

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

insert into products_attributes values (null, '28', '6', '5', '0', '+', '1')

[TEP STOP]

im not sure what its saying any help would be great this is a local install

now for my problem, which im sure is something stupid since im a newbie

i have the ajax attribute manager 2.8.6(with extra fields) I also have attribute sort with attribute clone 1_8_1

when i attempt to add a product i get this error message

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

insert into products_attributes values (null, '28', '6', '5', '0', '+', '1')

[TEP STOP]

im not sure what its saying any help would be great this is a local install

It means that you have an extra column in your table that you is not being given a value.

It means that you have an extra column in your table that you is not being given a value.

ok well I went into that section of the database

products_attributes_id

products_id

options_id

options_value_id

options_value_price

price_prefix

attribute_sort

products_options_sort_order

and im not sure which one its reffering to or what it needs me to do, it seems the last 2 are new as they have unassigned attributes, i tried to null them but that didint work, I tried to make the last 2 look like the rest still did not work is it possible i meesed up on my editing the files in order to get this to work?

ok well I went into that section of the database

products_attributes_id

products_id

options_id

options_value_id

options_value_price

price_prefix

attribute_sort

products_options_sort_order

and im not sure which one its reffering to or what it needs me to do, it seems the last 2 are new as they have unassigned attributes, i tried to null them but that didint work, I tried to make the last 2 look like the rest still did not work is it possible i meesed up on my editing the files in order to get this to work?

The attribute_sort is used to sort the order of the attributes as they should appear on the product info page.

products_options_sort_orders is from a products sorter add on that arranges products in the product listing page.

Evalute your PHP sql query statement with the information you are inserting into the db.

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is still supported but here goes. I've followed step by step directions for the 2.8.6 without the extra fields. I finish the FINAL step and then go to my catalog and i get this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/swagga/public_html/admin/categories.php on line 817

Any idea?Thanks

Hi,

This is probably not related, but I was wondering if someone can guide me in the right direction for this functionality. I'm creating a site selling for example 2 different types of shirts, and the 2 different types of shirts have different colours. Would someone be able to tell me how I can make it so that if a user selects shirt type 1, they have the colours red, green or orange for that shirt type, and if a user selects shirt type 2, they have the colours, cyan, magento, yellow or black? Thank you in advance and any pointers would be appreciated.

Also, if my main product is a design I'm looking for a functionality stated above, meaning the design is a smiley face and the user can select from 2 different types of shirts with 2 different sets of colours.

Edited by tjmedia

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've been using this contribution for quite a while now and have to say it's one of the most useful I've added.

However, one little question / query / request...

Is it possible to have a quantity for certain attributes?

For example I want to sell shoes.

So I would like to have

Style - Black Shoe

Size 5 - Quantity 25

Size 6 - Quantity 15

Size 7 - Quantity 5

Ideally this would be handled the same way as the standard quantity calculations in Oscommerce.

As I see it at the momnet, I need to creat a different item for each size of each type of shoe, which will be messy if nothing else!

I've had a good hunt around and there are a couple of additional contributions, but if it could be integrated into this one, then that would be the best solution, plus I don't know if the other contributions will "play well" with this one.

Hopefully somebody else has had a similr requirement and can point me in the right direction...

Cheers

Mat

A super contribution.

I only encounter one little shortcoming: when i fill in the price that has to be added or subtracted it automatically fills in the netprice and adds this price to the grossprice. So the endprice is not correct. How can i change this?

Ok im not sure what im doing wrong but the sort order for my product options is only going alphabetically, it is set to look at product_options_sort_order and they are listed in there as i wish them to be. but when i go to my page, it lists them alphabetically, anyone have an idea about where im goin wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I need your help to do this modification:

In Ajax Attribute Manager the attributes price goes without taxes. I attempt to add an new box beside the price attribute value. In this box you would insert the price with tax and then, in the first box, the price without taxes will be calculate automatically, and it value will be registered.

This line define de prefix (+ or -) and the price without taxes:

<?php echo drawDropDownPrefix('id="prefix_'.$optionValueId.'" style="margin:3px 0px 3px 0px;" onChange="return amUpdate(\''.$optionId.'\',\''.$optionValueId.'\',\'prefix\');"',$optionValueInfo['prefix']);?><?php echo tep_draw_input_field("price_$optionValueId",$optionValueInfo['price'],' style="margin:3px 0px 3px 0px;" id="price_'.$optionValueId.'" size="7" onfocus="amF(this)" onblur="amB(this)" onChange="return amUpdate(\''.$optionId.'\',\''.$optionValueId.'\',\'price\');"'); ?>

How can I do this?? I don't have any idea to do this because AJAX is very difficult for me!!

Thank you very mach for your help!!

Edited by bugmenot