• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AJAX Attribute Manager support

I have other problem, and i need help me.

1052 - Column 'attributte_sort' in order clause is ambiguous

select * from products_attributes as pa INNER JOIN products_options po ON pa.options_id=po.products_options_id where products_id = '39' AND language_id=3 order by attributte_sort

[TEP STOP]

Simply rename the column - attribute_sort - in the products_options table to options_sort_order as it probably isnt used much in your admin. Check for new errors and solve them by changing the appropriate module to match the above change.

There are dozens of parts of the live website that use the products_attributes attribute_sort column - so dont do a global find and replace! However, there are probably only one or two places, and only in the admin, that use the options_sort one so it is easier to fix.

Simply rename the column - attribute_sort - in the products_options table to options_sort_order as it probably isnt used much in your admin. Check for new errors and solve them by changing the appropriate module to match the above change.

There are dozens of parts of the live website that use the products_attributes attribute_sort column - so dont do a global find and replace! However, there are probably only one or two places, and only in the admin, that use the options_sort one so it is easier to fix.

thaks,

i can see the ajax attribute manager

i can see htmlarea

but before ajax atribute manager, i can see this errors:

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The first argument should be either a string or an integer in D:\Aplicaciones\AppServ\www\tienda\private\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 123

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The first argument should be either a string or an integer in D:\Aplicaciones\AppServ\www\tienda\private\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 123

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\Aplicaciones\AppServ\www\tienda\private\includes\functions\sessions.php:123) in D:\Aplicaciones\AppServ\www\tienda\private\attributeManager\attributeManager.php on line 70

and when i save the modification product i can see only

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\Aplicaciones\AppServ\www\tienda\private\includes\functions\sessions.php:123) in D:\Aplicaciones\AppServ\www\tienda\private\includes\functions\general.php on line 22

any ideas?

Edited by dasaf

Hi Chaps and Chapesses,

(I've been looking for a similar issue all over and haven't found it).

In short, I had version 2.7.1 working fine on my site (apart from having to add attributes in "edit mode" instead of directly when adding new products) until yesterday morning when it suddenly went sightly haywire and then disappeared. Now I have version 2.8.2 installed and it shows up again (after deleting the .htacess file from this contrib's directory - maybe that would have fixed it from the start!).

So far so good. BUT....

Now when I try to edit a product, none of the information that I have already added to the product shows up in the edit page; all of the input fields are blank, empty and devoid of all alphanumeric symbols.

I know the information is still there (i.e. it's not a database problem) as all the info and attributes still show up in the shop. Therefore, apart from not wanting to write it all in again, It seems to me that this could cause database issues or something else bad. I don't want to just make the edits I want and save in case it deletes all of the other info. A dilemma.

So, any idea why folks?

I'm pretty sure that it has to do with a conflict with the "Category Description" contrib as I just installed it yesterday. Can't figure out what they might to to one another to produce this problem though.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2343

If it's not that then it could be with my modified version of "Optional Related Products" as that''s the only other contrib that also affects the admin/categories.php file. My site's pretty heavily modded in general.

Thanks for any clues and regards from Madrid,

Joseph

http://www.naiadomare.com

http://www.madrididiomas.es

Edited by naiadomare

FORGET WHAT I JUST WROTE!!!!!!!1

I was being stupid. It was a mod I'd made that was actually sending me to a new product page instead of the edit product page.

Now I've fixed that. BUUUUTTT.....

1052 - Column 'products_options_sort_order' in order clause is ambiguous

select * from products_attributes as pa INNER JOIN products_options po ON pa.options_id=po.products_options_id where products_id = '1065' AND language_id=1 order by products_options_sort_order

... now appears on the edit page.

Fun.

I saw that someone had a similar problem but I couldn't see any solution that works for me (I did try). Seems to be an issue with 2.8.2

Cheers

Update:

Changed sort order to "false" and all is well.

If anyone figures out what the issue is with this function, It'd be handy but otherwise...

Excellent work to all involved.

Joseph

About 2.8.x version:

Do not enable SORT ORDER ... if you already use it plese stay with 2.7.x.

Adding new options/values may not be compatible with some non EN languages.

About 123 error please read previous page.

If you are happy with my OSC contribution changes feel free to hire me.

TomaszBG, could be that the reason of other problem I have whit the prefix?

When you add an attribute whit a different price, and you want to put a final price (not a plus or a minus), you leave de field prefix empty, but when just done it field shows the + simbol and add the value to de original price.

e. g.

Product 10cm Price $10

Option: High Value: 20cm Prefix: Price: 20 ------ must shows --> High: 20 cm ($20) ----- but shows --> High: 20 cm (+$20)

I hope you understand my basic english and help me once more!!

TomaszBG, could be that the reason of other problem I have whit the prefix?

When you add an attribute whit a different price, and you want to put a final price (not a plus or a minus), you leave de field prefix empty, but when just done it field shows the + simbol and add the value to de original price.

e. g.

Product 10cm Price $10

Option: High Value: 20cm Prefix: Price: 20 ------ must shows --> High: 20 cm ($20) ----- but shows --> High: 20 cm (+$20)

I hope you understand my basic english and help me once more!!

By default in OSC if you do not enter "+" or "-" ... "-" will be used to calculate the final price.

Maybe modding the javascript in the AM will help you disabling ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have recently uploaded AJAX-AttributeManager-V2.8.2, but when i try to add or edit any product i get the following error:

-------------------

Warning: array_key_exists(): The first argument should be either a string or an integer in /home/content/k/o/p/kopals/html/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 123

Warning: array_key_exists(): The first argument should be either a string or an integer in /home/content/k/o/p/kopals/html/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 123

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/k/o/p/kopals/html/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:123) in /home/content/k/o/p/kopals/html/admin/attributeManager/attributeManager.php on line 70

--------------------

Can anyone help PLEASE, I am so excited to see this wonderful contribution that i must use it as i have lot of products having attributes.. Love and regards: Sanjeev

Hi, I have recently uploaded AJAX-AttributeManager-V2.8.2, but when i try to add or edit any product i get the following error:

-------------------

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/k/o/p/kopals/html/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:123) in /home/content/k/o/p/kopals/html/admin/attributeManager/attributeManager.php on line 70

--------------------

Can anyone help PLEASE, I am so excited to see this wonderful contribution that i must use it as i have lot of products having attributes.. Love and regards: Sanjeev

Answer lies within topic search: array_key_exist

I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same issue:

When a customer chooses their attributes and then puts the item in the cart, the cart shows the item with all of the attributes. (Great) Then, if the customer chooses to checkout, they are prompted to login. After logging in, when the customer proceeds to checkout, the item is still in the cart but all of the attributes are gone, therefore, they are not transferred to admin and so on. (Not so great)

I have the following installed:

STS 4.5.8

Separate Top Category Boxes

Option Type Feature 3.0

More Pics 6 v1.2c

AJAX Attribute Mgr. (tried v 2.8.2 and v 2.7 - v2.7 is currently installed)

Any ideas??

Thanks!!

I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same issue:

When a customer chooses their attributes and then puts the item in the cart, the cart shows the item with all of the attributes. (Great) Then, if the customer chooses to checkout, they are prompted to login. After logging in, when the customer proceeds to checkout, the item is still in the cart but all of the attributes are gone, therefore, they are not transferred to admin and so on. (Not so great)

I have the following installed:

STS 4.5.8

Separate Top Category Boxes

Option Type Feature 3.0

More Pics 6 v1.2c

AJAX Attribute Mgr. (tried v 2.8.2 and v 2.7 - v2.7 is currently installed)

Any ideas??

Thanks!!

OK I still don't have this working but I've changed back to AJAX Att. Mgr. v 2.8.2. Also the customer comments don't show either. Can I get some help please?!

Hi, I've also installed the 2.8.2 version and can't find it under add/edit product. I've read all posts since it was added and have tried the following:

cleared firefox console of errors

cleared all data in firefox/also updated to newest version/made sure java enabled

removed htaccess (i put it back after determining not the cause)

don't have sort order

re-checked the categories.php file

new install of this, wasn't an update from a previous version...any ideas?

Edited by coolfly

Hey all

I've read trough all of this now, using this perfect Contribution a lot.. now my Customer asks for Download Options. I would have to implement this inside AJAX Attribute Manager..

so, did anybody try to implement this here already? If not i will donwload the newest implementation and try to build that into that Contribution....

OK I still don't have this working but I've changed back to AJAX Att. Mgr. v 2.8.2. Also the customer comments don't show either. Can I get some help please?!

99% it is not an AJAX AM issue. Probably in customers_basket_attributes or code that access it ;)

I just want to let you know that this is the quickest, easiest contribution in my store, and is saving me countless hours adding clothing products. I love it! Thanks so much to the developer!

First i want to say this contrib is awesome. It saves me a lot of time. :)

But I've got a little problem using the AJAX Attribute Manager. Can't add the TEXT field which is from the Option Type contribution. When trying to add a TEXT field to a product nothing happens? (the other standard attributes does work well)

Is this common? Or isnt it implented yet?

First i want to say this contrib is awesome. It saves me a lot of time. :)

But I've got a little problem using the AJAX Attribute Manager. Can't add the TEXT field which is from the Option Type contribution. When trying to add a TEXT field to a product nothing happens? (the other standard attributes does work well)

Is this common? Or isnt it implented yet?

No such option in OSC ... TEXT field type is a part of another contribution.

AJAX Attribute Manager - v2.8.2 beta

I have a fresh install of the manager and OSC. I have a download site all my products are digital downloads. I am adding products one at a time with the download attribute. I installed the manager in hopes it would speed things up. I have to say this is one sweet contrib.

My issue is it will not allow me to add the download file name until the product has been saved. So I am having to save the product listing then edit it again to add the download file name. I get no errors, it just don't save the file name when the ajax window closes. Any help is appreciated.

No such option in OSC ... TEXT field type is a part of another contribution.

Thx for answering, but I know and already post that in my other post. The problem is that the option type contribution doesnt work with this Ajax Attribute Manager. What i want to know, is this common or are there people who have this work?

hi all,

I love love love this contribution. Makes OsCommerce so much easier for my customers to understand.

One of my customers now needs to add stock levels to each attribute, and have attributes that have a stock level of zero not show.

Is it possible to do this with AJAX Attributes and if so what is the best way.

Many Thanks

Clarry

Thx for answering, but I know and already post that in my other post. The problem is that the option type contribution doesnt work with this Ajax Attribute Manager. What i want to know, is this common or are there people who have this work?

I love using AJAX!!!!! It has made adding and editing product attributes a Greatzillion times faster! The only thing holding me back from upgrading to another great contribution (Attributes:Option Type Feature) is the lack of compatibility (from what i have heard), I havent seen any mention about using both contributions together yet but it shouldnt be a big feat considering on the product info(customer) and catagories(admin)if you where using radio-box options rather than drop downs, an attribute is an attribute is an attribute... Now if it is a Text Input Box, it would need to be shown on the 'Customer' side, but you wouldnt really need a empty text input box in the 'Admin' side... Just a brain-fart.

If anybody has any support regarding this issue, please do help.

I really need some help here maybe some one has had the same issue as I and resolved it. I have the contrib installed and seems to work but don't. When I try to edit a product to add like a size it will not add the option. When I click to add it does nothing.

I have a fresh install of the manager and OSC. I have a download site all my products are digital downloads. I am adding products one at a time with the download attribute. I installed the manager in hopes it would speed things up. I have to say this is one sweet contrib.

My issue is it will not allow me to add the download file name until the product has been saved. So I am having to save the product listing then edit it again to add the download file name. I get no errors, it just don't save the file name when the ajax window closes. Any help is appreciated.