• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AJAX Attribute Manager support

just installed AJAX Attribute Manager - v2.8.2 beta but on the product edit page halfway down i get the error:

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The first argument should be either a string or an integer in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\oscommerce-2.2rc2a\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 123

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The first argument should be either a string or an integer in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\oscommerce-2.2rc2a\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 123

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Program Files\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\oscommerce-2.2rc2a\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php:123) in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\oscommerce-2.2rc2a\catalog\admin\attributeManager\attributeManager.php on line 70

I have installed paps_v_0.6_osc, but other than that i have no idea.

The section relating to line 123 in sessions.php is as follows:

function tep_session_is_registered($variable) {

if (PHP_VERSION < 4.3) {

return session_is_registered($variable);

} else {

return isset($_SESSION) && array_key_exists($variable, $_SESSION);

}

I am running latest version off osc, using easyphp to setup locally on a windows xp machine.

please help

Cheers

Jase

I'm using the last version of this contribution, but in IE7 nothing is showing up. It is working perfectly with FF and Opera.

I love oscommerce and OS software! I'm not a programmer, I'm only a learning boy and a translator :) I love full contribution packages!

Read the forum ... there is info about that ;)

I'm using the last version of this contribution, but in IE7 nothing is showing up. It is working perfectly with FF and Opera.

The javascript must be enabled. And may be the activeX must be enabled.

Anyone know how can we alter the order in which attributes show up in products_info.php ?

Changing the Attribute Options order is by editing products_info.php (by default in osc they are ordered by name)

Changing the Attribute Values order in v.2.8.2 is by deleting and adding values to option or by enabling SORT order (not sure that still works)

If you are happy with my OSC contribution changes feel free to hire me.

I installed this mod and nothing changes, AT ALL, everything is the same, always.

Why is this happening?

the add product page is the same, no new options.

Please help!

Thanks!

AND YES I MODIFIED THE CATEGORIES.PHP in the admin directory.

Edited by ricegurukid

I installed this mod and nothing changes, AT ALL, everything is the same, always.

Why is this happening?

the add product page is the same, no new options.

Please help!

Thanks!

AND YES I MODIFIED THE CATEGORIES.PHP in the admin directory.

Probably you are using Internet Explorer 7 with some restrictions enabled.

Try Mozilla Firefox :rolleyes:

Actually I am using FIREFOX and don't get me wrong im quite fluent with this stuff, its just weird that its not showing up...

Open Tools->Error Console(Javascript Console) click clear button. Now load the product page. If and look at the error console. If there are errors copy them here.

If there are not errors and it still does not work ... look at the install.htm again ... maybe you forgot to change onload in body to onload="goOnLoad();" or you put the attributeManager in wrong folder :unsure:

Error: attributeManagerInit is not defined

Source File: http://www.ordermykicks.com/shop/admin/cat...ion=new_product

Line: 22

THERE YOU GO :-)

Open Tools->Error Console(Javascript Console) click clear button. Now load the product page. If and look at the error console. If there are errors copy them here.

If there are not errors and it still does not work ... look at the install.htm again ... maybe you forgot to change onload in body to onload="goOnLoad();" or you put the attributeManager in wrong folder :unsure:

oh yeah btw i have ultamite SEO and STS installed

Edited by ricegurukid

Error: attributeManagerInit is not defined

Source File: http://www.ordermykicks.com/shop/admin/cat...ion=new_product

Line: 22

THERE YOU GO :-)

oh yeah btw i have ultamite SEO and STS installed

Try removing .htaccess file from the attributeManager folder :thumbsup:

Changing the Attribute Options order is by editing products_info.php (by default in osc they are ordered by name)

Changing the Attribute Values order in v.2.8.2 is by deleting and adding values to option or by enabling SORT order (not sure that still works)

Im using the old 2.7 (i have no problems with it, so I am pretty afraid to upgrade since this is a complex contrib WITHOUT good reason :) ).

Are you saying that in 2.8 one can manually arange the order in which attributes apear on products_info.php ?

I mean set: Speed : ..... (display first )

Weight: ...... (display second)

Color: ......... (display third)

etc etc ??

PS: Also, do you know how could I load the same Template for ... say for example 500 products AT ONCE ? :D

Basically I dont know where to add more IDs, i see this only sends 2 parameters :(

function loadTemplate() {

var templateId = getDropDownValue('template_drop');

amSendRequest('amAction=loadTemplate&template_id='+templateId);

removeCustomPrompt();

resetOpenClosedState();

}

Edited by GeorgeP

Are you saying that in 2.8 one can manually arange the order in which attributes apear on products_info.php ?

NOT ... the Attribute Options is hard-coded in the OSC products_info.php

(but in previous version the attribute manager was showing them in wrong order when adding new product)

PS: Also, do you know how could I load the same Template for ... say for example 500 products AT ONCE ? :D

Template table is a part of attribute manager, not of OSC. It is possible to create a type of add-on to that attribute manager that will comply with your needs ... this is custom change ... pay somebody or do it yourself ;)

If you are using 2.7 as is (without custom changes, enabling sorting ...) you can rename attributemanager's folder and just upload 2.8.2 version.

(!) Before starting the 2.8.2 version please clear your browser's cache and restart the browser (close all windows of the browser) ! (!)

If it is not working you can always delete the new folder and rename the old :rolleyes:

... pay somebody or do it yourself ;)

done. was just a matter of creating 1 and a half functions :D and a button.

BIG thanks to nimmit and everyone else that contributed to this AWSOME contrib !

now if i could just sort out how to order the attributes.......

Edited by GeorgeP

Amazing addon. Wish I had it when I first started and didn't have to add all those attributes by hand! :P

Anyways, I am using Product Attributes - Option Type Feature

found here http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/160

It allows you to use text boxes for personalization, gift messages, etc.., on an

item as an attribute. I saw others with this same problem on the forums, but

no answers to it yet. I've been trying to fix it with no luck.

---ISSUE---

I see the options for the text fields when adding or editing an item, and I see

the word 'TEXT' in the option value space, but it will not allow me to add the

option. Basically I click and it does nothing and acts like it does when a value

with no options is trying to be added.

I think the problem maybe that the text field option is option ID#0

I know there was a problem with ID #0 in the past, could this be causing it?

Any help with this would be so greatly appreciated. I have been trying for

a very long time to get it working with the text field with no avail.

Thank you for any help anyone can give.

Now I have another question :D

Could be have something like sub-templates ? :D

I mean within a template how could we obtain categories ?

The same thing would be to have more than 1 template per product.

Example: say you are selling a computer:

Processor :

Speed...............3Ghz

Cache...............2MB

Temperature......xxx

Memory:

Speed............667mhz

Latency ........x

Mother board:

USB ports.........8

firewire.......yes

LAN......10/100/1000 mbit

onboard video.....no

PCI slots.........3

Does something like this exist ?

Edited by GeorgeP

hi, im trying to enter a new option value in english and chinese however the chinese characters are not showing up correctly. Database has been set to store big5 data, and in normal Products Attributes page (products_attributes.php) everything worked fine. I can't figure out why it's not working under ajax mode. any help would be appreciated. thank you.

hi, im trying to enter a new option value in english and chinese however the chinese characters are not showing up correctly. Database has been set to store big5 data, and in normal Products Attributes page (products_attributes.php) everything worked fine. I can't figure out why it's not working under ajax mode. any help would be appreciated. thank you.

I found the answer, for anyone that might have encountered the same problem, its the escape function used in passing input value through url. Just removed the escape function in attributeManager.js and everything works fine again.

I found the answer, for anyone that might have encountered the same problem, its the escape function used in passing input value through url. Just removed the escape function in attributeManager.js and everything works fine again.

That way if you have & sign in the option/value name ... it will cut the name.

Hello,

I am having a problem. I am running osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2 and it was working great. I thought I would install the AJAX Attribute Manager - v2.8.2 to help with product options and now Im getting errors. I tried to look for a fix and even tried to reinstall osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2 again to fix the issue but the error is still there. I am able to log into the admin page and it looks the same as before I installed AJAX but it seams to still work. When I click on a product from the online catalog I get a error of:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/content/r/b/r/rbrown2440/html/IF/oscommerce-2.2rc2a/catalog/includes/functions/database.php on line 99

I tried to edit database.php no good. After hours of searching I then tried to undo what I did to get it to atleast work and removed all the edits I did to the categories.php file and I still get this same error. I reinstalled the AJAX addin and edited the categories.php file again like the install.htm says to do so but I still get this error.

Any help is greatly needed and appreciated..... :blink:

Thanks for the fix Morgan! The only problem I'm having is when running the sql in your fix I get the following error:

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'attribute_sort'

I'm still learning... What is the fix for this? Or has it already been inserted in the mysql statement?

The problem I'm having is there is after installing attribute_sort 1.2a I still have no option to sort the attributes through the ajax attribute manager. Argh. It would be so cool if I could get this working! Any help appreciated!

I'm having the same problem...Getting this on the item edit page where the normal attribute box is,

1060 - Duplicate column name 'product_option_sort'

ALTER TABLE products_options ADD COLUMN product_option_sort INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

[TEP STOP]

Have 2.8.2 installed with the 1.2a attribute sort contribution installed prior to 2.8.2. I change the "false" to "true" in the admin/attributeManager/classes/attributeManagerConfig.class.php line as instructed in the installation instructions. Anyone help me figure this one out?

I'm having the same problem...Getting this on the item edit page where the normal attribute box is,

1060 - Duplicate column name 'product_option_sort'

ALTER TABLE products_options ADD COLUMN product_option_sort INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

[TEP STOP]

Have 2.8.2 installed with the 1.2a attribute sort contribution installed prior to 2.8.2. I change the "false" to "true" in the admin/attributeManager/classes/attributeManagerConfig.class.php line as instructed in the installation instructions. Anyone help me figure this one out?

You can comment line 194/195 in admin/attributeManager/classes/attributeManagerConfig.class.php

if(!$soInstalled && $this->getValue('AM_USE_SORT_ORDER')) 
amDB::query("ALTER TABLE ".$this->getValue('AM_TABLE_ATTRIBUTES_TO_TEMPLATES')." ADD COLUMN ".$this->getValue('AM_FIELD_OPTION_SORT_ORDER')." INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'");

but I'm not sure if 1.8.x will work with "Sort Order".

Edited by TomaszBG