• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AJAX Attribute Manager support

I tied the 23 dec version -all it did was removed all my attributes to 1 letter attributes??

Helle .-(

now using the 13 dec version again without any problems

Hoping that one day soon this great contribution will have a file field where I can write the name of the file to download

Merry Christmax to all

HI. I've added this contrib (dec 13 version)

but action=new_product still looks stock...

I've looked at it in firefox (OSX) and in IE.

When I look at the page source, I see the first two additions;

<!-- [email protected] - AJAX Attribute Manager  -->
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript">
var productsId='136';
var pageAction='new_product';
var sessionId='osCAdminID=1cfce1b01e93955f6d116f721c67e87f';
</script>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript" src="attributeManager/javascript/requester.js"></script>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript" src="attributeManager/javascript/alertBoxes.js"></script>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript" src="attributeManager/javascript/attributeManager.js"></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="attributeManager/css/attributeManager.css" />
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">

function goOnLoad() {
attributeManagerInit();	SetFocus();
}

</script>
<!-- [email protected] - AJAX Attribute Manager  end -->

but at the crucial point, I see;

<tr>
<td colspan="2">
<div id="attributeManager">

</div></td>
</tr>
<!-- [email protected] - AJAX Attribute Manager end -->

I removed the .htaccess file, still no-see-um.

Java error panel shows ;

Error: goOnload is not defined
Source File: http://d..../admin/categories.php?selected_box=catalog
Line: 1

psst... wanna buy a wand?

Hey i get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method attributeManagerAtomic::getAllProductOptionsAndValues() in xxxxxx/admin/attributeManager/classes/attributeManager.class.php on line 536

All the attributes only shows one number, adding of attributes dont work.. none of the "roll down"windows displays anything but ----

Can anyone help me?

Hey i get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method attributeManagerAtomic::getAllProductOptionsAndValues() in xxxxxx/admin/attributeManager/classes/attributeManager.class.php on line 536

All the attributes only shows one number, adding of attributes dont work.. none of the "roll down"windows displays anything but ----

Can anyone help me?

Sorry about that, i can see this has been reported already.

But is it possible to add a text field to show after attributename?

Reason: it would be great to see each of the attributes productnumber when it is time to order!

can anyone tell me why the goonload call is throwing a register globals error to whit:

Server Requirement Error: register_globals is disabled in your PHP configuration. This can be enabled in your php.ini configuration file or in the .htaccess file in your catalog directory.

When i remove the goonload call i get no error and i have reg globals on in my php ini file...

Any ideas?? Someone else asked this an nobody was kind enuff to answer....

HI. I've added this contrib (dec 13 version)

but action=new_product still looks stock...

I've looked at it in firefox (OSX) and in IE.

When I look at the page source, I see the first two additions;

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript">
var productsId='136';
var pageAction='new_product';
var sessionId='osCAdminID=1cfce1b01e93955f6d116f721c67e87f';
</script>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript" src="attributeManager/javascript/requester.js"></script>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript" src="attributeManager/javascript/alertBoxes.js"></script>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript" src="attributeManager/javascript/attributeManager.js"></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="attributeManager/css/attributeManager.css" />
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">

function goOnLoad() {
attributeManagerInit();	SetFocus();
}

</script>
<!-- [email protected] - AJAX Attribute Manager  end -->

but at the crucial point, I see;

<tr>
<td colspan="2">
<div id="attributeManager">
</div></td>
</tr>

I removed the .htaccess file, still no-see-um.

Java error panel shows ;

Error: goOnload is not defined
Source File: http://d..../admin/categories.php?selected_box=catalog
Line: 1

Hi,

Did you manage to solve the issue as to why nothing was showing up when adding/editing a product because the same is happening to me except that I get no errors in firefox j/s panel.

Thanks

Mark

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

Great contributions... have not been working with OSC for a while and the attributes was always cumbersome..

however.. :-"

I get console error when trying to add values to my "sub attributes" .. the debugger

getElement(id) has no properties attributeManager.... (line 17)

getDropDownValue attributeManager.... (line 17)

amUpdate attributeManager.... (line 83)

Problem is triggered by the onchange event when I try add a value to the attribute (eg +25.00)

A bit rusty at the moment .. any leads would come in handy! :D

TV

(osx safari & firefox)

Edited by teveo

Ok forget what I said above, I now get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getallproductoptionsandvalues() in /home/oscommer/public_html/demo/admin/attributeManager/classes/attributeManager.class.php on line 536

Talk about doing your head in!

Anyone any clues???

Thanks

Mark

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

I just installed this contrib and it's very usefull.... Unfortunely, I'm having two (2) problem but I just solved one for the:

But my attributes still have a problem, look at my screenshot, you can see that all attributes are B or N:

screenshot.jpg

Thanks!

Hi

I have installed the "Product attribute sort order support" version, and found a way to get the fields to update when changed.

open attributeManager/javascript/attributeManager

find:

function amUpdate(optionId, optionValueId) {

amSendRequest('amAction=update&option_id='+optionId+'&option_value_id='+optionValueId+'&price='+getDropDownValue('price_'+optionValueId)+'&prefix='+getDropDownValue('prefix_'+optionValueId)+'&sortOrder='+getDropDownValue('sortOrder_'+optionValueId),'',false);

getElement('price_'+optionValueId).blur();

after add:

getElement('sortOrder_'+optionValueId).blur();

Save and upload.

Hope this helps.

I just installed this contrib and it's very usefull.... Unfortunely, I'm having two (2) problem but I just solved one for the:

But my attributes still have a problem, look at my screenshot, you can see that all attributes are B or N:

screenshot.jpg

Thanks!

I have exactly the same problem, in the Product attributes section a Attribute = Yes but on the Product Edit/Creation it come up with Y

Ive tested in firefox and IE7, both same error

AJAX ATTRIBUTE MANAGER PRICE/PREFIX PROBLEM

I'm using AJAX Attribute Manager to manage my prices/prefixes and when I try to change a price + - anything it doesn't save it so when I reload it its back to the 0.00, it only works if I manually type it in when I make the attribute or go through the attribute page with OSC.

Any help is of-course appreciated

I've the same problem! Can't change (or better: can't save) the prefix of price of an existing atribute.

I had 13 dec 06 AJAX-AttributeManager-v2.3b-beta working fine for some time. Now I also have MVS installed, and now I cannot insert or update attribute prices?? I keep getting javascript error messages??

I have been looking and looking for differencies. The only thing I can see is that I have moved the Ajax code a bit down - right after the vendor price - can that be it?

Helle :'(

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_GROSS; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price_gross', $pInfo->products_price, 'OnKeyUp="updateNet()"'); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <?php //MVS start
	   ?>
	  <tr bgcolor="#ebebff">
	  <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_VENDORS_PRODUCT_PRICE_BASE; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('vendors_product_price', $pInfo->vendors_product_price, 'onKeyUp="updateNet()"'); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <?php  //MVS end
	  ?>
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><?php require_once( 'attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerPlaceHolder.inc.php' )?></td>
</tr>
	  <tr>

Most recent version works only for existing products w/attributes. Try to add a new product and I get the same error as mark27uk3 posted above ...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getallproductoptionsandvalues() in /home/USERNAME/public_html/admin/attributeManager/classes/attributeManager.class.php on line 536

Any ideas what is causing this error?

This is line 533-541

function buildOptionDropDown($subtract = true) {

$allOptionsAndValues = $this->getAllOptionsAndValues();
	$allProductsOptionsAndValues = $this->getAllProductOptionsAndValues();

$returnArray = array();

foreach($allOptionsAndValues as $optionId => $optionValues)
		$returnArray[$optionId] = $optionValues['name'];

Thanks,

EricK

Edited by EricK

getElement(id) has no properties

Hi there

I've just installed the contribution. It looks great but it does not work properly. If I add an attribute to a product and would like to add a second, i can not set a price. I get de following error in Firefox Error Log:

getElement(id) has no properties

http://..../admin/attributeManager/javascript/attributeManager.js on line 17

could some one please hel me? I realy would like to use this contribution.

THX a lot.

Peak

I just installed this today, and am having problems with it. Here is the error I get when I go in to edit my catalog:

Warning: main(attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerHeader.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /XXXX/XXXX/public_html/store/admin/categories.php on line 346

I followed the instructions, but never saw anywhere that said to create the attributeManager/includes folder. Maybe it's just because I'm a bit of a noob...