• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding to shopping cart

johnson4

Please let me know if Ive missed something here, if this functionality already exists.

Im using the MOECTOE Suite BETA 1 Manual Order Editor And really loving it.

Im wondering if it's possible to have the manually entered items added to the customers shopping cart.

When I add items they show up in my customers account history, as if already bought and paid for(which is perfect in most situations) but Id like to expand the functionality to give the admin the option of placing items in a customers shopping cart(so they appear there the next time the customer logs in)

Anyone already doing this?

Thanks in advance for any help that you can offer.

sj

Edited by johnson4

Please let me know if Ive missed something here, if this functionality already exists.

Im using the MOECTOE Suite BETA 1 Manual Order Editor And really loving it.

Im wondering if it's possible to have the manually entered items added to the customers shopping cart.

When I add items they show up in my customers account history, as if already bought and paid for(which is perfect in most situations) but Id like to expand the functionality to give the admin the option of placing items in a customers shopping cart(so they appear there the next time the customer logs in)

Anyone already doing this?

Thanks in advance for any help that you can offer.

sj

that would only require a simple additional insert into the customers_basket table.

Treasurer MFC

that would only require a simple additional insert into the customers_basket table.

Could you be a bit more specific, I'm no expert at php/mysql.

I assume "customers_basket table" is the database table?

And I would place the additional insert in the same place (in the php) that the information is being inserted in to the account history table?

Thank you for you patients and help