• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

BTS and SSL

ozEworks

Hi

I have two site skinned using BTS. One has its own SSL and the other is shared. Both get a message on SSL pages baout secure and insecure.

For one it looks like it is the standard osCommerce oscommerce.gif header. The header displays if you accept insecure items and does not display if you don't. For the other it seems to be flash. With it, no matter if you say yes or no, the flash does not load.

Any BTS/SSL people here to advise?

thanks

if your server is configured with 2 folders (secure non-secure) you may want to check if the images and flash objects exist in both folders.

Another possibility to cause it, if there is a link to an external site image somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I solved one by changing the call to the flash macromedia to https - a suggestion I got under that SSL post but the other made no difference

www.dorela.com. Its flash is fed from the database. I changed the calls. Nothing. I even deleted teh links in the footer in case they were it. Nothing.

I am now wondering if it is the flash images get loaded. NOt that I know anything but there is this line in the code that loaded the products to flash:

echo urlencode(utf8_encode($products_page."?products_id=".$arr['products_id']"")) ;

I was wondering if that was doing anything?

thanks

Archived