• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

"HTTP_REFERER" with "PayPal IPN"

Irin

Hello,

I?ve installed ?HTTP_REFERER? contribution. It works fine with Check/Money Order payment, but it doesn?t support ?PayPal IPN Shopping Cart v3.1.5?. Every time somebody orders through PayPal, Referral just left blank in admin/orders. There is no referral added to the database either. Does anybody know how to implement this contrib with PayPal IPN? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Irina.

• 6 months later...

I believe you need to add the

**For Paypal IPN Users**

Locate $sql_data_array = array('customers_id' => $customer_id,
Scroll down to
'currency_value' => $order->info['currency_value']);

And change to:

'currency_value' => $order->info['currency_value'],
'customers_referer_url' => $referer_url);

mod to your catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php file.

Can anyone help with my problem though? I've installed everything right as far as I can see, but am getting the following error when I look at orders in the admin section:

1054 - Unknown column 'customers_referer_url' in 'field list'

select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified, customers_referer_url from orders where orders_id = '9'

[TEP STOP]

HELP???