• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Extra Infos Page Manager

dissn

Hi All

I have just started my first installation of osc - great product - great contributions!

First I installed STS 2.0 which is working. Then I wondered how I could change the

information links -> add, change name and contents.

I didn't find any describtions on how too change these, but guess one has to change

them in the language files.

Instead of having to change them in the files I choose to install Extra Infos Page Manager

contribution: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2021

I first installed 4.5 and added all the changes, when I got the problem with the fckeditor

because this wasn't installed, I then installed the editor.

which worked, but when adding the integration with osc I couldn't find the files where

I needed to add some changes:

>In Admin/page_manager starting on about line 234 find and remove:

I don't have file called page_manager in the admin dir.

The editor was showing in the tool Extra Infos Page Manager, but when I edited or added

pages nothing changed(only the contact us page changed some text, when I edited this).

Would I have been better of using -> Information Pages Unlimited v1.0?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

thx in advance - d1

If you have any question about or problems with a particualar contribution the best place to look for info and or help is the support thread for that contribution.

Alot of times you will find that someone else has the same problem and the solution is just sitting there waiting for you and even if that is not the case then you are asking questions of people who are familiar with the contribution in question.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived