• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Protx Direct v2.22

hi..

sorry for being a noob.. but i have some quick questions..

one is that... im using debugging mode.. how to see the debug area to see the results?

and when im using SERVER IP TEST but i am not getting anything on protx admin area about the ip or anything?

ive used that sample visa numbers and all im getting after confirmation of order is

https://www.site.com/catalog/protx_process....0issuing%20bank

and a blank screen.. and nothing on the protx admin..

wht am i doing wrong?

outside links are not allowed in signatures

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

To see the results of either "server IP test" or "debug mode" you simply set the module to the appropriate setting in admin then make a test order on the site - the result will be displayed when you hit "confirm" for the order.

the url you posted is correct if you have activated 3D-Secure however the page should not be blank - is this on a default osc site or do you have a templating system (BTS/STS installed?)

Tom

Hi,

To see the results of either "server IP test" or "debug mode" you simply set the module to the appropriate setting in admin then make a test order on the site - the result will be displayed when you hit "confirm" for the order.

the url you posted is correct if you have activated 3D-Secure however the page should not be blank - is this on a default osc site or do you have a templating system (BTS/STS installed?)

Tom

thanx for rplying.. im using templatemonster made template .. its pattern is different from the default oscommerce script

and im getting a blank screen while using test and debug mode..ive triend each and every possible way i could find to solve the problem but each time im ending up on the blank screen with this link

it's probably template related - open your protx_process.php file, find the $use_iframe == true; and change to $use_iframe == false;

Then try again.

Tom

ive tried this as well.. but with no luck.. im still facing the same problem...

any more ideas?

ok, in your admin try changing the settings fot the card types to "true" instead of "true - with 3D-Secure" and see if it processes an order without 3D-Secure then we can take it from there.

Tom

ok, in your admin try changing the settings fot the card types to "true" instead of "true - with 3D-Secure" and see if it processes an order without 3D-Secure then we can take it from there.

Tom

tried with both!! but still same rslt!

i really need this thing to be totally working within 24 hrs :'(

I got a response from Protx regarding the error i'm geting with 3D Secure. I'll keep trying to get it sorted and will post if i find a solution. Please see below for their response.

----

Dear Richard,

Thank you for your email.

The problem with your 3D secure process seems to be stemming from the handling of the PARes and MD values which need to be passed to ProtX to allow the transaction to continue for authorisation at the Issuing bank.

Please refer to stages 5 and 6 of the VSP Direct Protocol and Integration Guide to resolve this issue.

As for the German error it was somewhat unusal, but the error itself was not generated by ProtX it seems that there is a problem redirecting the customer to the page specified in the Term URL.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further queries.

Kind regards,

Protx Support

Tech Website: http://techsupport.protx.com

Updates: http://techsupport.protx.com/updates.asp

hi..

sorry for being a noob.. but i have some quick questions..

one is that... im using debugging mode.. how to see the debug area to see the results?

and when im using SERVER IP TEST but i am not getting anything on protx admin area about the ip or anything?

ive used that sample visa numbers and all im getting after confirmation of order is

and a blank screen.. and nothing on the protx admin..

wht am i doing wrong?

tried ifram to false.. and even tried with TRUE and TRUE WITH 3D SECURE!!

any other idea????

@nahi_sonu: if you enter https://www.yoursite.com/catalog/protx_process.php directly in your browser what happens? (you should be taken to the login page)

@rikdoughty: I'm puzzled as to why there would be aproblem passing the PARes and MD given that the module works fine for so many others but will have another look and see if I can figure anything out.

Tom

Edited by perfectpassion

@rikdoughty: I'm puzzled as to why there would be aproblem passing the PARes and MD given that the module works fine for so many others but will have another look and see if I can figure anything out.

Tom

I've been trying a few things to try get it working this morning and have found setting "$use_iframe = false; // Set to true to use iframe for 3D-Secure page" instead of "true" in the protx_process.php solves my problem. I'm now able to use 3D Secure on the test servers, so i'll stick with it set like this for now.

Thanks for your help Tom.

I have tried using the following IP from protx:

The Live Site IP address is: 213.052.247.135

rather than ukvps.protx.com, but I still get a technical error. We had had DNS problems on the server, hence trying this.

Do i need to change this in any other places other than the 2 places in protx_process.php?

for the catalgo side there are only the 2 urls. Are the "technical errors" for every transaction - what error does it report? If you look in the protx_direct table what are the Status and Status_detail fields for the failed transactions?

Tom

Thanks for the response Tom,

The table just contains something like:

6736 43157 46575 46575 PAYMENT 96.5800

Nothing back from protx and nothing in the protx log.

The user just gets the:

MODULE_PAYMENT_PROTX_DIRECT_TEXT_PROTX_ERROR message

I thought it was just the 2 url's...

Is it every transaction?

If the customer is getting that error first check that you've added the required defines the the language file (check the install instructions) - this wouldn't fix the transaction though.

Try setting the module to "enable debug - true" then doing a test transaction and post the details here.

Tom

I have an identical problems with my new site. my protx module is though 4.4. have you fixed this problem yet.

Or has Tom come up with anything?

mangotrees

Hi everyone, i have installed version 4.3 yesterday and all was fine and working well.

I am currently on the Protx TEST server

3D Secure was working fine, Switch/Meastro were being verified, other cards were going through without the need for 3dSecure. All was great

Then today things gradually stopped working, Switch/Maestro stopped being verified and started getting this error message

"Credit Card Error! Unfortunately there has been a technical problem. Please try again and if the problem persists please contact us"

Other cards are going through fine, but when i checked VSP admin, i noticed that cards that were being cleared weren't having CV2 verified.

I logged in to VSPadmin and it looks like Protx are changing stuff, the page layouts are different to when i logged in yesterday.

I wonder if this is the route of the problems i am having.

Has anyone else noticed this and having the same problems.

mangotrees - can you set the Debug to true and do a test transaction then post here

Tom

here it is Tom

Request URL=https://ukvpstest.protx.com/vspgateway/service/vspdirect-register.vsp
Data string sent=VPSProtocol=2.22&TxType=DEFERRED&Vendor=sepexit&VendorTxCode=16-37420048120669124628205521016118&Amount=538.00&Currency=GBP&Description=Order+Number%3A+16&CardHolder=Seksun+Hunsawaeng&CardNumber=4929000000006&StartDate=&ExpiryDate=0309&IssueNumber=&CV2=123&CardType=VISA&BillingAddress=88+Road+Name+Road%2C%0D%0A%2C%0D%0ANorthampton%2C%0D%0AAll+In+UK%2C%0D%0AUnited+Kingdom&BillingPostCode=NN41+2AB&DeliveryAddress=111+road+road%2C%0D%0Alondon%2C%0D%0Alondon%2C%0D%0AUnited+Kingdom&DeliveryPostCode=e2+0qn&CustomerName=saeksun+hunsawaeng&ContactNumber=02089819200&CustomerEMail=givemearing%40gmail.com&ClientIPAddress=62.56.67.54&Basket=3%3AAcer+EXTENSA+5513WLMI%3A1%3A382.13%3A66.87%3A449.00%3A449.00%3AGigabyte+GA-P35C-DS3R%3A1%3A89.00%3A0.00%3A89.00%3A89.00%3AShipping%3A1%3A---%3A----%3A---%3A---&AccountType=E&Apply3DSecure=0
Protx response=
Response array=Array
(
[0] => 
)

curl_error= error setting certificate verify locations:
 CAfile: /usr/home/builder/pb_work_dir/plesk7.5.4_hotfix6_7.5.4/psa/lib/dist/share/curl/curl-ca-bundle.crt
 CApath: none

ok - open protx_process.php

near the top find

$disable_curl_ssl_check = false;

change the false to true an it should work ok

Tom

thanks tom, that's sorted.

however, i found another problem with one of the site i manage. i never bother aborting/releasing transaction within admin section until yesterday i thought i tried. upon trying i got an error message below:

this is a table inside admin section. it doesn't look like a table as i just do a copy and paste job :-)

Payment Method: Credit/Debit Cards 

Time Payment Type Value Status Status Detail AVS/CV2 Check Address Check Postcode Check CV2 Check 3D Secure Action 
2007-09-13 22:23:07 CANCEL	INVALID  4028 : The RelatedVPSTxId cannot be found.  0			
2007-09-13 22:24:33 DEFERRED  13.7000  OK  0000 : The Authorisation was Successful.  ALL MATCH  MATCHED  MATCHED  MATCHED  OK  Abort / Release

i'm not really sure if this has been answered before.

mangotrees

in reply to nahi_sonu's problem where he had just a blank page after confirming an order we have solved the problem.

It affects anyone who uses GoDaddy shared hosting.

You need to edit the protx_process.php file and add the line

curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_PROXY,"http://proxy.shr.secureserver.net:3128");

in the TWO curl_setopt sections

Tom