• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

Just need to confirm something.

On the install instructions for 4.4 for new files it says:

/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/3Dsec_help.php

but £Dsec_help.php is actually stored in the 'english' folder, 2 levels up from where it says its supposed to be.

What do I follow, the instructions or the actual locations of the files in the directory? Where should the file go?

Cheers

m

Hi again.

The 3d secure window that appears has scroll bars bottom and left. Know of a way to get rid of these?

Cheers and thanks for the help.

m

In protx_direct.php near the bottom look for the iframe code and you will see height and width dimensions associated with it, just change these to suit your needs

hth

Dave

Just a quick question, probaly get a faster answer here then at protx support at the moment

does any one know if I speak nicely to protx, if they can enable 3dsecure of my account on a per card type, such as enable for maestro, but leave off for visa

regards

Chris

www.glosticks.co.uk

I am not sure the answer to your question, but what I can tell you is that if they can only enable it for everything, then using the latest versions of protx you can select which card types 'you' want to enable it on in the osc admin, so you only have it enabled for meastro but not visa and mastercard for example

Regards

Dave

@mfos - the scroll bars you are seeing is this on the live server or is it the test server - The iframe size is set slighlty bigger than the recommendation by visa so you should not be seeing scroll bars however Protx's own dummy 3D-Secure page is bigger than the live ones hence the scroll bars.

@symbolism - stubbsy is correct - Protx can only switch it all on or off - you can fine tune which cards in your osC admin with the newer versions of the module

Tom

HI I've just upgraded to V4.4 and can't process Maestro cards!!

Firstly I had to manually change some details in my database in the "configuration" table the Configuration key "MODULE_PAYMENT_PROTX_DIRECT_USE_SWITCH" had to be changed to "MODULE_PAYMENT_PROTX_DIRECT_USE_MAESTRO"

This may be of use to someone.

Now the error message I get is

"Unfortunately there has been a technical problem. Please try again and if the problem persists please contact us (2015 : The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.)"

How can i find out what is causing this?? Any help greatly apprecited!

ok, if you needed to change the configuration value manually you probably did not uninstall the old protx module in the osc admin before uploading the new one then installing. The best option would be to click uninstall on the protx module then check that all MODULE_PAYMENT_PROTX_DIRECT keys in your configuration table are gone then click install.

If transactions still fail then set the "debug" option to true, try a trnsaction and post the details here.

Tom

Thanks very much for that, however now I get this error

"StatusDetail=4020 : Information received from an Invalid IP address. The value was 83.138.142.194."

But I have enabled that IP address and it was working previously. The only thing I can see that is different is that in the PROTX control pannel they automatically insert a 0 at the start so it says 083.138.142.194

Do you think that is causing hte problem?

You say that you have added the IP address to protx admin - have you added to the test server also - You need to manually add it into the Protx admin for each of the servers you wish to use (sim/test/live) - if you have and are still getting the error then sorry but you'll have to contact Protx support - it's an issue at their end (though be prepared for a long delay atm).

Tom

If you wish to use the authenticate method you often need to request Protx to activate that payment type on your account - it isn't always automatically available for everyone.

Tom

@mfos - the scroll bars you are seeing is this on the live server or is it the test server - The iframe size is set slighlty bigger than the recommendation by visa so you should not be seeing scroll bars however Protx's own dummy 3D-Secure page is bigger than the live ones hence the scroll bars.

@symbolism - stubbsy is correct - Protx can only switch it all on or off - you can fine tune which cards in your osC admin with the newer versions of the module

Tom

Hi Tom, @mfos

Just thought I'd add a little info on the scrollbars issue, IE & Firefox (the two main browsers) render them differently. As long as you specify a little extra height to allow for the 3D Secure info you can cater for both scenarios gracefully by ensuring you have both the attributes below set ...

frameborder="0" scrolling="no"

catalog/process.php - line 442

change

<iframe src="<?php echo tep_href_link('protx_process.php' ,'action=iframe&termurl='.urlencode(tep_href_link('protx_process.php','action=3Dreturn&iframe=Y&ProtxID='.$protx_id, 'SSL', 'true')), 'SSL', 'true'); ?>" width="400px" height="400px" frameborder=1 scrolling="auto"></iframe>

to

<iframe src="<?php echo tep_href_link('protx_process.php' ,'action=iframe&termurl='.urlencode(tep_href_link('protx_process.php','action=3Dreturn&iframe=Y&ProtxID='.$protx_id, 'SSL', 'true')), 'SSL', 'true'); ?>" [color="#FF0000"]width="500px" height="450px" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"[/color]></iframe>

Hope this helps

James

Edited by cottonmiller

Cheers guys for help with the scroll bars. No scroll bars now. To answer an earlier question, I am on the test server at the moment but will have to check the 3d box again when I go live.

Cheers

m

Hi all,

I've managed to implement all the code. However, I am still unable to get 3D Secure to work properly. Basically, if I attempt to use the test environment with a test Maestro I get the following message displayed on the payment screen:

4046 : 3D-Authentication required. Cannot authorise this card.

I have also tried on my production server with real card details but it is not allowing authorisation and stating it was "Declined by the bank". I know it was not declined for any other reason, so it must be 3D Secure related also.

Evidently there is proper communication to the Protx server, but I am not seeing a 3D Secure iframe, or anything for that matter except an error message.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what may be causing this?

Regards,

Martin

Edited by martincsutton

Hi all,

I've managed to implement all the code. However, I am still unable to get 3D Secure to work properly. Basically, if I attempt to use the test environment with a test Maestro I get the following message displayed on the payment screen:

4046 : 3D-Authentication required. Cannot authorise this card.

I have also tried on my production server with real card details but it is not allowing authorisation and stating it was "Declined by the bank". I know it was not declined for any other reason, so it must be 3D Secure related also.

Evidently there is proper communication to the Protx server, but I am not seeing a 3D Secure iframe, or anything for that matter except an error message.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what may be causing this?

Regards,

Martin

About the test environment, I was informed by PROTX that maestro currently doesn't work but isn't a priority due to problems with the live system.

Re: the live system I really don't know as I don't have a maestro card. It probably doesn't work on my site and I don't know it.

Edited by Babygurgles

Im just not sure why Im not getting the 3D Secure popup at all. No sign of it.

Thanks for replying.

About the test environment, I was informed by PROTX that maestro currently doesn't work but isn't a priority due to problems with the live system.

Re: the live system I really don't know as I don't have a maestro card. It probably doesn't work on my site and I don't know it.

I suspect that 3D-Secure is not correctly activate on your account - I would speak to or email Protx to check it has been activate with your merchant bank.

Tom

Thanks Tom

I've had an email from Protx confirming it is active and it's turned on in my account Administration section. Im not sure what else it could be. I'll drop an email to Protx anyway.

Any idea why the popup isnt shown, is that due to it being inactive perhaps? I'm not sure which is your code and which is the banks! I'd expect at least a blank iframe....

Cheers,

Martin

I suspect that 3D-Secure is not correctly activate on your account - I would speak to or email Protx to check it has been activate with your merchant bank.

Tom

Hmmm I just managed to get hold of a maestro(int) card to use on the live environment.

It went straight through successfully but without showing a 3D secure page. Also in admin there is no Maestro option (or do I remember a post from earlier stating it is actioned by the SOLO tickbox?)

I have the following in my module admin page, don't you?

Allow Switch/Maestro

True - with 3D-Secure

Cheers,

Martin

PS. I have just put two transactions through successfully too, but both showed no signs of 3D Secure.

Hmmm I just managed to get hold of a maestro(int) card to use on the live environment.

It went straight through successfully but without showing a 3D secure page. Also in admin there is no Maestro option (or do I remember a post from earlier stating it is actioned by the SOLO tickbox?)

The iframe only appears if protx sends back the response 3DAUTH to the initial registration of the transaction.

To get that repsonse the follow needs to happen:

- 3D-Secure is set to true for the card type in your osc admin

- 3D-Secure is active in your protx admin area

- 3D-Secure has been activated between protx and your merchant bank &

- Your merchant account is registered in the central 3D-Secure registry

So there's a few point of possible failure - if you turn on debug and try a maestro transaction can you post the result?

Tom