• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Protx Direct v2.22

Hi

It just started working i tink the problem was with the SSL but once the payment has been done it shoudl show something like the below page but it just goes to homepage after that not sure what it the prblem.

Your Order Has Been Processed!

Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive at their destination within 2-5 working days.

Please notify me of updates to the products I have selected below:

Die Hard With A Vengeance

Thanks for shopping with us online!

Hi firbest,

See my earlier post about your ssl problem

Hi firbest,

I'm not sure where you have your flash content. Is it in your template/your-template/header.php

You need to ensure that any reference to Macromedia plugins etc. are secure (e.g. https)

From looking at your code it looks as though the lines you need to find and change are:

codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0"

and replace with

codebase="https://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0"

PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"

replace with

PLUGINSPAGE="https://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"

Those are the opnly ones I can spot. These basic changes should stop your ssl warnings

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem i am having is now that it dosen't say the customer that the payment has been made. It only tell them via e-mail.

Another problem is that if the card number is wrong it does not show a error message a\it just goes to the pay and ask for the credit card details again.

I hope some one can help me with this issue and its very urgent.

Thanks

The only problem i am having is now that it dosen't say the customer that the payment has been made. It only tell them via e-mail.

Another problem is that if the card number is wrong it does not show a error message a\it just goes to the pay and ask for the credit card details again.

I hope some one can help me with this issue and its very urgent.

Thanks

I managed to fix my error for the message for "Another problem is that if the card number is wrong it does not show a error message a\it just goes to the pay and ask for the credit card details again."

but i am still stuck for the only problem i am having is now that it dosen't say the customer that the payment has been made. It only tell them via e-mail.

I just tried a test order - the site still seems quite slow - the header loads quick but the rest of the page takes some time.

It seems to be redirecting to index.php instead of checkout_confirmation.php - I would check checkout_process.php first as this is where the redirect happens

Tom

ps - may I suggest moving discussion of this to a new/existing thread under "General support" so not to confuse the protx thread too much

Hi,

since updating a few weeks back I am getting occasional double (duplicated) transactions showing in PROTX admin. Different VendorTXCode but everything exactly the sam . I am not getting 2 orders.

Have you seen this before?

It has never happened before moving to the latest version.

Thanks,

Darren

I haven't but I imagine it could be caused by the customer clicking confirming the order again. There have not been any major changes since v3.0 that should affecting to order process in this way or is it since moving from a v2 version to a v3 version you've seen it?

Tom

Tom,

upgrade from V2.

Very occasionally I see duplicated order, that is caused by the customer clicking twice. (when I have checked them out that is the case)

But to have just the duplicate held with PROTX and not me is something I have not experienced until recently.

The vendorTxCode has the duplicated order number prefix too.

Thanks

Darren

I am currently using protx form, however I keep getting an intermitant error and wonder whether moving to protx direct would be the solution, I would like to know what I need to do to move to protx direct and how easy it is. I have been using protx form for a while however recently when some products are added to the cart and the customer processes though checkout, on success they are returned to an error page in my shop, the payment has been processed successfully but my shop dosen't add the order to the system. This problem only occurs with some products, most seem OK, I have tried to locate the problem but strangely when I put protx form into test mode the error dosen't occur. Any suggestions?

Daniel

I can't really comment on the protx form module as I haven't ever used it. The direct works well and removes the necessity that customers need to leave your site (except when doing 3D-Secure validation).

The requirements for the module are that you have SSL and cURL (with SSL) installed - cURL is on almost all hosts.

Installation is quite straightforward - I believe it is slightly more involved that the form module as it requires a new table adding and some minor changes to the osC files but it is all explained in the installation document in the contribution.

If you have any probs, report them here and I'll do my best to help.

Tom

Hi there,

to avoid paying for multiple merchant numbers for each currency I wanted to accept I have been using this piece of code suggested by someone

You can try this:

* set "Switch To Default Language Currency" to false so your customers won't be annoyed by the continous change of currency any more.

* In checkout_proccess.php, after CODE

require('includes/application_top.php');

Add the following line

CODE

$currency = DEFAULT_CURRENCY;

This way you will change to the default currency just before adding the order data to database and before creating the order object.

This had been working fine and I hadn't had any problems until a couple of days after upgrading to this latest version.

I assume it's to do with this update, so I wondered if anyone had any suggestions on how I might be able to take multiple currencies again and convert them to GBP at the last minute to send to protx?

Thanks

Dave

What is the actual problem you have - wrong currency type being passed? incorrect value?

From what you are describing are you saying the customer sees the prices in their currency and the order total is in their currency then when the payment module processes the order it converts into GBP and all payments are GBP?

Tom

Hi Tom,

I just figured it out when you replied, I needed to add $currency = DEFAULT_CURRENCY; to the new protx_process.php file and all appears fine now.

That is what I was after though. To take orders in more than one currency I would need a separate merchant number for each currency and there is a cost associated with that. So I was using this contribution to display the prices in whatever currency the customer wanted, but at the end of the checkout process it changes it to GBP so that I can process it with protx.

Thanks for the quick reply

Dave

Hi Tom,

I just figured it out when you replied, I needed to add $currency = DEFAULT_CURRENCY; to the new protx_process.php file and all appears fine now.

Dave

Dave I like the sound of that, I just checked you site out to see how it worked and your Euros are displaying wrong.

Does the customer see the final charge on the confirmation page in £s or their selected currency?

Tom,

any problems you can foresee with this?

Thanks,

Darren

UI have just installed the protx direct module, set it all up and it works fine, however when I go to my protx admin site and turn off 3D secure, set up the 3D rules, I go back to my site and place another dummy order however this time I get an error message returned in the address bar: error_message=Your%203D%20Secure%20rulebase%20Rejected%20this%20transaction.%203D-Secure%20validation%20returned%20a%20status%20of%20ERROR%20-%20Can't%20verify%20enrollment,%20Merchant%20not%20participating%20-%20Your+credit+card+could+not+be+authorized+for+this+reason.+Please+correct+any+i

nformation+and+try+again+or+contact+us+for+further+assistance.

I have contacted Protx about this and told that everything is working including 3D

any suggestions please

Daniel

Dave I like the sound of that, I just checked you site out to see how it worked and your Euros are displaying wrong.

Does the customer see the final charge on the confirmation page in £s or their selected currency?

Tom,

any problems you can foresee with this?

Thanks,

Darren

Oops, I was messing around with the euro symbol at the weekend and hadn't checked to see if it had effected the site.

I've fixed that now.

When the customer gets to checkout it shows the price in their currency and also the currency they will be charged in. I found this contribution which shows both at checkout_confirmation

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...defaul+currency

Cheers

Dave

Hi Tom,

Protx activated me on a live server and i followed all the protx procedure. Plus i change transaction mode to Production. But, i get the following error when placing an order.

https://www.simplythai.co.uk/checkout_payment.php?error_message=Couldn't%20create%20a%20transaction%20(VRTXVendorTransactionTypeNotValid,%20)%20-%20Your+credit+card+could+not+be+authorized+for+this+reason.+Please+correct+any+i
nformation+and+try+again+or+contact+us+for+further+assistance

I am not sure what i have done wrong. However, on the test server everything was fine.

Please help

manogtrees

UI have just installed the protx direct module, set it all up and it works fine, however when I go to my protx admin site and turn off 3D secure, set up the 3D rules, I go back to my site and place another dummy order however this time I get an error message returned in the address bar: error_message=Your%203D%20Secure%20rulebase%20Rejected%20this%20transaction.%203D-Secure%20validation%20returned%20a%20status%20of%20ERROR%20-%20Can't%20verify%20enrollment,%20Merchant%20not%20participating%20-%20Your+credit+card+could+not+be+authorized+for+this+reason.+Please+correct+any+i

nformation+and+try+again+or+contact+us+for+further+assistance.

I have contacted Protx about this and told that everything is working including 3D

any suggestions please

Daniel

This is not an error with the module - you need to go back to Protx, the problem is definately at their end (if you look back in the thread someone had similar problems when Protx said it was all stup but wasn't!)

Tom

Hi Tom,

Protx activated me on a live server and i followed all the protx procedure. Plus i change transaction mode to Production. But, i get the following error when placing an order.

https://www.simplythai.co.uk/checkout_payment.php?error_message=Couldn't%20create%20a%20transaction%20(VRTXVendorTransactionTypeNotValid,%20)%20-%20Your+credit+card+could+not+be+authorized+for+this+reason.+Please+correct+any+i
nformation+and+try+again+or+contact+us+for+further+assistance

I am not sure what i have done wrong. However, on the test server everything was fine.

Please help

manogtrees

Can you set "Debug" to true then try a transaction and post the resulting message here (me sure to censor any personal details).

Thanks,

Tom

Can you set "Debug" to true then try a transaction and post the resulting message here (me sure to censor any personal details).

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

I have figured out why there was a problem. The authorisation type was incorrect, after selecting Payment instead of Deffered, transaction went fine. However, i think i still have a problem and that is 3d secure, i didn't have to enter password for the 3d secure. When looking at the transaction in VSP Admin, i discovered that initial 3d secure check failed. and here is the debug of the transaction

VPSProtocol=2.22&TxType=PAYMENT&Vendor=simplythai&VendorTxCode=51-04871954807478564613478945264989&Amount=22.18&Currency=GBP&Description=Order+Number%3A+51&CardHolder=s+hunsawaeng&CardNumber=4xxx8222xxx78xx1&StartDate=&ExpiryDate=0209&IssueNumber=&CV2=xxx&CardType=VISA&BillingAddress=36+xxxxx+addlxxxx+close%2C%0D%0A%2C%0D%0Alondon%2C%0D%0AMainland+UK+%28MD%29%2C%0D%0AUnited+Kingdom&BillingPostCode=xx+xxx&DeliveryAddress=xx+xxxxx+addlington+xxx%2C%0D%0A%2C%0D%0Alondon%2C%0D%0AMainland+UK+%28MD%29%2C%0D%0AUnited+Kingdom&DeliveryPostCode=xx+xxx&ContactNumber=0208xxxxx200&CustomerEMail=xxxxxx%40itcomputer.co.uk&ClientIPAddress=62.56.xx.187&Basket=2%3AKob+Roob+Fo+5%22+x+7%22+Photo+Frame%3A1%3A11.87%3A2.08%3A13.95%3A13.95%3AShipping%3A1%3A7%3A----%3A7%3A7
VPSProtocol=2.22 VPSTxId={CF6C4D63-6056-4604-9785-CA0E37A567AC} Status=OK StatusDetail= TxAuthNo=44524297 SecurityKey=VOcDvyqxFO AVSCV2=SECURITY CODE MATCH ONLY AddressResult=NOTMATCHED PostCodeResult=NOTMATCHED CV2Result=MATCHED 3DSecureStatus=NOAUTH 
curl_error:

Please look into this and see if you spot anything.

Btw, I am using the latest Protx Direct v 3.2. Under test server, everything is fine.

Regards,

mangotrees

The protx test server does not do 3D-Secure responses - to test that you need to use the simulator - protx should have created you a simulator account when you signed up - this will let you test 3D-Secure and other responses.

To use deferred transactions you need to ask protx to enable it at their end.

The debug you posted looks completely normal.

Tom

The protx test server does not do 3D-Secure responses - to test that you need to use the simulator - protx should have created you a simulator account when you signed up - this will let you test 3D-Secure and other responses.

To use deferred transactions you need to ask protx to enable it at their end.

The debug you posted looks completely normal.

Tom

how about the last line that said:

curl_error:

i dont't think my simulator account is created as i get the below message in debug mode

VPSProtocol=2.22&TxType=PAYMENT&Vendor=simplythai&VendorTxCode=51-93911413574326238481452772992586&Amount=20.53&Currency=GBP&Description=Order+Number%3A+51&CardHolder=hunsawaeng+seksun&CardNumber=4111111111111111&StartDate=&ExpiryDate=0209&IssueNumber=&CV2=321&CardType=VISA&BillingAddress=36+henry+addlington+close%2C%0D%0A%2C%0D%0Alondon%2C%0D%0AMainland+UK+%28MD%29%2C%0D%0AUnited+Kingdom&BillingPostCode=ex+xxx&DeliveryAddress=xx+xxxxxxx+addlington+xxxxxx%2C%0D%0A%2C%0D%0Alondon%2C%0D%0AMainland+UK+%28MD%29%2C%0D%0AUnited+Kingdom&DeliveryPostCode=xx+xxx&ContactNumber=02xxxxxxxx00&CustomerEMail=seksun%40itcomputer.co.uk&ClientIPAddress=62.xxx5x.1xx&Basket=3%3AKob+Roob+Fi+5%22+x+7%22+Photo+Frame%3A1%3A11.87%3A2.08%3A13.95%3A13.95%3AFoco+Coconut+Juice+with+Pulp%3A1%3A0.75%3A0.13%3A0.88%3A0.88%3AShipping%3A1%3A4.85%3A----%3A4.85%3A4.85
VPSProtocol=2.22 Status=INVALID StatusDetail=VSP Simulator cannot find your vendor name in its database. The simulator saw the Vendor Name 'simplythai'
curl_error:

please help

mangotrees

the "curl_error:" is normal if nothing follows it.

It would appear that Protx have not created your simulator account - call them tomorrow and get them to sort it out for you

Tom