• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please explain Paypal

clownbarf

All I want is to have a simple way to send my cart to paypal and have a choice between using a paypal account or credit card without having a paypal account. Paypal standard or paypal pro - I have no idea! I've call them and get different stories everytime. I turned on/off the website paypal optional thing.. seems to have no effect.

Also if I don't have to hack 10 pages of php scripts that would be nice too.

thanks for any help..

All I want is to have a simple way to send my cart to paypal and have a choice between using a paypal account or credit card without having a paypal account. Paypal standard or paypal pro - I have no idea! I've call them and get different stories everytime. I turned on/off the website paypal optional thing.. seems to have no effect.

Also if I don't have to hack 10 pages of php scripts that would be nice too.

thanks for any help..

The customer does not need to have a paypal account to pay you with a cc. No paypal pro needed. I would however install the ipn contribution.

You will also need to go to your paypal account and set your prefrences to allow payments by non-paypal members.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

The customer does not need to have a paypal account to pay you with a cc. No paypal pro needed. I would however install the ipn contribution.

You will also need to go to your paypal account and set your prefrences to allow payments by non-paypal members.

I'll try the contribution.. thanks