• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with international shipping

bigyuyo

Hello friends,

This is my first message and I am new in the use of Oscommerce.

I am trying to mount a shop on line and have problems with the calculation of the international mailing.

I installed (original) USPS because I proved others that were giving me errors. Also I installed UPSXML.

In both cases only I obtain results for mailing inside USA. When I place a direction of another country, simply I do not obtain results.

Forgive my English, if they can answer me in better Spanish. :blush:

Thank you!

Bigyuyo

Hello friends,

This is my first message and I am new in the use of Oscommerce.

I am trying to mount a shop on line and have problems with the calculation of the international mailing.

I installed (original) USPS because I proved others that were giving me errors. Also I installed UPSXML.

In both cases only I obtain results for mailing inside USA. When I place a direction of another country, simply I do not obtain results.

Forgive my English, if they can answer me in better Spanish. :blush:

Thank you!

Bigyuyo

Me parece que USPS es mejor para envios domesticos, pero no se porque no funciona. Puede ser como estan configurados sus zonas? Donde quiere enviar el pedido? Yo uso el m?dulo comun que viene con osc y no tengo problemas con pedidos internationales. Puede ver con el m?dulo UPSXML.

Nosotros usamos otro systema para envios internacionales. En "My Contributions" se encuentra el m?dulo "Reqest for Quote" en que el cliente puede mandar el pedido para averiguar el costo de envio. Despues le contactamos con el total y nos envian su informacion del pago. Hasta ahora, no hemos encontrado un proceso automatico. Exitos!

Dan

Me parece que USPS es mejor para envios domesticos, pero no se porque no funciona. Puede ser como estan configurados sus zonas? Donde quiere enviar el pedido? Yo uso el m?dulo comun que viene con osc y no tengo problemas con pedidos internationales. Puede ver con el m?dulo UPSXML.

Nosotros usamos otro systema para envios internacionales. En "My Contributions" se encuentra el m?dulo "Reqest for Quote" en que el cliente puede mandar el pedido para averiguar el costo de envio. Despues le contactamos con el total y nos envian su informacion del pago. Hasta ahora, no hemos encontrado un proceso automatico. Exitos!

Dan

Official language on the forum is English so please write and Spanish and English if you need to answer in a non-english language.

Thanks ;)

Official language on the forum is English so please write and Spanish and English if you need to answer in a non-english language.

Thanks ;)

Sorry about that,

In a nutshell, my USPS module works fine for overseas shippments, although it ssems to be more accurate when handling domestic rates. I wonder if it could be a problem specific to the USPSXML module?

• 2 weeks later...

How do you get around required fields for shipping address in countries that do not have these fields? I'm referring to zip/postal code and state/province in particular.

Thanks in advance for your help! Linking me to a thread with an answer would be great.