• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Live support program?

BrettLefty

i use it .. i just put code (banner) into new infobox .. and administer it via web .. no need to integrate into OSC .. works just fine!

Agreed, the interface they designed is a great one.

How did you create a new infobox and insert it into the page? I am kinda new with oscommerce. :)

Did you copy one of the plain looking infobox files and create a new php file in the includes/boxes directory and then somehow define it?

Agreed, the interface they designed is a great one.

How did you create a new infobox and insert it into the page? I am kinda new with oscommerce. :)

Did you copy one of the plain looking infobox files and create a new php file in the includes/boxes directory and then somehow define it?

exactly .. i just copied one infobox .. empty it out .. added new language definitons and inserted a Crafty HTML .. works great

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I prefer helpcenterlive.com as it's much more well-rounded, in my opinion. I haven't tried it lately, but Crafty Syntax's hasn't ever worked well in non-IE browsers.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.