• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

FedEx Real Time Quotes + International Quotes

madstarr

I have installed OSC2.2MS2 and FedEx Real Time Quotes v2.04 by Steve Fatula.

Installation of Fedex Real Time Quotes seems to have worked properly.

I am located in the US shipping to both domestic and international addresses.

But I am having two issues (the first minor, the second major):

1. It is returning my account prices as opposed to the list rates, even though i have show list rates set to "true"

2. It is only returning a Ground quote for Canada addresses and returns no quotes for any other countries "no rates returned". All quotes for all shipping options within the United States are working properly.

It almost seems to be behaving as if these were commented out in fedex1.php although at this time I have no options commented out.

I have spoken with Federal Express they have ran quotes through my account and meter number and have successfully received quotes. They "say" that it is not on their end.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. my store is located at http://www.topshelfnutrition.com/catalog/

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
I have installed OSC2.2MS2 and FedEx Real Time Quotes v2.04 by Steve Fatula.

Installation of Fedex Real Time Quotes seems to have worked properly.

I am located in the US shipping to both domestic and international addresses.

But I am having two issues (the first minor, the second major):

1. It is returning my account prices as opposed to the list rates, even though i have show list rates set to "true"

2. It is only returning a Ground quote for Canada addresses and returns no quotes for any other countries "no rates returned". All quotes for all shipping options within the United States are working properly.

It almost seems to be behaving as if these were commented out in fedex1.php although at this time I have no options commented out.

I have spoken with Federal Express they have ran quotes through my account and meter number and have successfully received quotes. They "say" that it is not on their end.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. my store is located at http://www.topshelfnutrition.com/catalog/

Thanks in advance

Please help!! Anybody have any suggestions!!

• 1 month later...

I am experiencing a different problem but I will tell you what I know:

International shipping with Fedex Ground is limited to Canada and Puerto Rico. Perhaps that is your problem with it.

In my installation, I am returning the 3 of the 4 international fedex options but 2 of them appear to have their prices switched. Example of an order shipping to Canada:

Federal Express (1 x 1.6lbs)

International Economy (4-5 Days) $49.97

International Priority (1-3 Days) $32.13

Ground Service $13.43

As you can see, the prices for Economy and Priority seem to be switched. Ground Service is working correctly. The array numbers all match up to the contribution download...anyone else having similar issues?

Edited by gsbe

I am experiencing a different problem but I will tell you what I know:

International shipping with Fedex Ground is limited to Canada and Puerto Rico. Perhaps that is your problem with it.

In my installation, I am returning the 3 of the 4 international fedex options but 2 of them appear to have their prices switched. Example of an order shipping to Canada:

As you can see, the prices for Economy and Priority seem to be switched. Ground Service is working correctly. The array numbers all match up to the contribution download...anyone else having similar issues?

Not sure if you gat an answer to this yet, but I process FedEx all day for customers and International Economy generally does cost more than International Priority. Odd, but true.

Not sure if you gat an answer to this yet, but I process FedEx all day for customers and International Economy generally does cost more than International Priority. Odd, but true.

Interesting. When I checked the shipping costs on the FedEx website and it was not this way.

• 2 weeks later...

I started trying intl shipping as well today and got the same error. When I turned on the "debug" feature, FedEx is returning an "invalid recpt country" error. I will tackle this tonight, but check to see if your data from FedEx is the same.

OK - here's a solution. FedEx says that International Shipping has a problem with list rates. Removing list rates makes things work. Here are some quick fixes (someone should edit the contribution correctly):

catalog/includes/modules/shipping/fedex1.php

Around line 346, identify international shipments:

if ($order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'] == ...) {
} else { $this->intl = TRUE; // 04/03/06}  //Add else clause for international

around 370, turn off list rates for international shipments:
if (MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX1_LIST_RATES == 'True' && $this->intl != TRUE) { //04/04/06 International does not like list rates

around line 385, kill the first set of options -> list rates for international shipments:
if ($this->intl) { //INTERNATIONAL
 if (isset($this->international_types[$fedexData['1274-' . $i]])) {
  if (isset($fedexData['3058-' . $i])) {
$rates[$fedexData['1274-' . $i] . $fedexData['3058-' . $i]] = $fedexData['1419-' . $i];
  } else {
$rates[$fedexData['1274-' . $i]] = $fedexData['1419-' . $i];
  }
 }
} else {  //DOMESTIC

Edited by donkarnag