Sign in to follow this  
Webtytte

[Modificatoin request] when clicking an image in product overview..

Hi,

I just installed the module "osCProductListingSelect for MS2 update1_1" and I want to make a small change to the listings...

Current listing is like this:

(Picture)

(Name)

(Price)

<buy now button>

Clicking (Picture) sends you to product info

Clicking (Name) sends you to product info as well..

What I would like changed:

1) I would like to get the pop-up view when clicking (Picture)

2) I would like a new button to the left of the buy now button with <Details> and when you click on <Details> you are send to product info.

Anyone able to help me with that? :)

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Thomas

^ that would be very helpful to me, but i don't know that much of php or those things :(

Is there really noone who can help me get this fixed?

Maybe I can narrow this down..

1) Which code is needed to change/add to get the javascript-popup when clicking a picture in the product overview, instead of getting directed to produt details?

2) Which code is needed (and where) to add a button ("Details") next to the "buy now"-button in the product overview?

I really hope someone can help me out :)

Kind regards

Thomas

1) Which code is needed to change/add to get the javascript-popup when clicking a picture in the product overview, instead of getting directed to produt details?

2) Which code is needed (and where) to add a button ("Details") next to the "buy now"-button in the product overview?

I really hope someone can help me out :)

Kind regards

Thomas

Actually I think I can fix no. 2 myself - but if someone could help me fix no. 1 I would be most gratefull

Kind regards

Thomas

Actually I think I can fix no. 2 myself - but if someone could help me fix no. 1 I would be most gratefull

Kind regards

Thomas

<?php echo '<input type="image" src="includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_in_cart.gif" border="0" alt="Add to Cart" title=" Add to Cart ">';

?>

hey!! i got the first one!!! :D (since i think i don't need the 2? one, hehe :blush: )

1. open: index.php and paste this code between the <head> tags.

<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le
ft=150')
}
//--></script>

2. open: catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php and find this code:

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
		$lc_align = 'center';
		if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
		  $lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'manufacturers_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . '&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing['products_image'], $listing['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>';
		} else {
		  $lc_text = '?<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, ($cPath ? 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&' : '') . 'products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing['products_image'], $listing['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>?';
		}
		break;

3. replace that code with this one:

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
			  $lc_align = 'center';
			  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
			 $lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'manufacturers_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . '&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing['products_image'], $listing['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>';
			 } else {
			 $lc_text = '
			<script language="javascript"><!--
			document.write(\'<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $listing['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing['products_image'], addslashes($listing['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>Click to enlarge</a>\');
			//--></script>
			<noscript>
			<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing['products_image'], $listing['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>
			</noscript>';
		}
		break;

and that must be all, save files and enjoy! :D it works for me!

Thanks a lot for your feeback Topiz!

I got it to work, but not quite like you posted.

Instead of putting the javascript code in the index.php, I put it in product_listing.php header.

I also got the secondary objective done :)

Thanks again, and if you wanna check it out see the result here: http://www.msdesign-shop.dk

Kind regards

Thomas